Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:37 pm

Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Seaphron
Tats let him learn from his mistake.
What's so bad?
I get it for free.
And I'm not transfering any of my powerful pokes online to be turned into bad eggs.
I just want to battle Teleghost..
IN 3D

Free is good, but if you can, get something else. And it doesn't transfer your Pokemon, it just copies them, so bad eggs aren't a problem. Every single one of Don Cheapshot's Pokemon were hacked, and not one of them was unusable. Even the Meowth with Draco Meteor.
-Shrug-

My loss, I still want to play it.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:37 pm

i have pokemon battle revolution and the only reason i really got it was to play actual random people online

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:39 pm

Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
battle Revolution..
I never opted to get it, but I realy like the graphics, and I want to have my own character.
Then I'll sleep for 1000 years.

REPEAT, DO NOT GET PBR. EVER!!!
HAHAHA no.
I'm getting it.
Teleghost wants it, I want it, even friends who don't play pokemon want it.

Your loss. Paying over $20 for it is about the same as getting mugged.
It's exactly like Pokemon Stadium without the decent (for the time) graphics, inaccurate modeling on some Pokemon, no mini-games, and a piss poor excuse for a create-a-character. Tack onto this that your customizable phrases and trainer don't work in online play, you've got the crappiest Pokemon game ever. The only redeemable qualities are the random online battles (which you can't chat in) and the Pikachu with SURF.
I'm getting it for free..

I know. If you really want it, I'm not going to b***h you out about it. I'm just making sure you know all this before you get it. I didn't.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:41 pm

Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
battle Revolution..
I never opted to get it, but I realy like the graphics, and I want to have my own character.
Then I'll sleep for 1000 years.

REPEAT, DO NOT GET PBR. EVER!!!
HAHAHA no.
I'm getting it.

It's exactly like Pokemon Stadium without the decent (for the time) graphics, inaccurate modeling on some Pokemon, no mini-games, and a piss poor excuse for a create-a-character. Tack onto this that your customizable phrases and trainer don't work in online play, you've got the crappiest Pokemon game ever. The only redeemable qualities are the random online battles (which you can't chat in) and the Pikachu with SURF.

I know. If you really want it, I'm not going to b***h you out about it. I'm just making sure you know all this before you get it. I didn't.
I've only bought one game in my life without knowing virtualy everything about it, and that was Heroes of Mana.

It sucks.
Don't get it.

I read into these things first, don't worry.

But thanks for the concern.

Chromatic Blur

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:42 pm

So do we need a new topic now?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:43 pm

Seaphron
So do we need a new topic now?
p***s.

Chromatic Blur

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:44 pm

Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
HAHAHA no.
I'm getting it.

I've only bought one game in my life without knowing virtualy everything about it, and that was Heroes of Mana.
It sucks.
Don't get it.

I'll keep that in mind.
I didn't look into it that much. I heard "customizable trainer, and Online" and thought it was worth a shot. Looking back, I should've gotten RE4. It worked out for the best though. I traded it in and had enough to get MP 3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:46 pm

I think I am the only person who did not buy MP3

Seaphron

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

LOOK OUT! COMIC!
User Image

Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
HAHAHA no.
I'm getting it.

It sucks.
Don't get it.

I'll keep that in mind.
I didn't look into it that much. I heard "customizable trainer, and Online" and thought it was worth a shot. Looking back, I should've gotten RE4. It worked out for the best though. I traded it in and had enough to get MP 3
I'm not much of an MP player.

Chromatic Blur

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:48 pm

Seaphron

I like it. I have lost the will to keep playing though. Bioshock is the greatest Single player shooter of all time. MP: 3 seems a bit boring after playing it.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:52 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron

I like it. I have lost the will to keep playing though. Bioshock is the greatest Single player shooter of all time. MP: 3 seems a bit boring after playing it.
XD I havent played either for more then twenty minutes, but I have to agree with you there. I'll get MP3 when I can find it for $6 in a bargain bin like I did the first two.

Seaphron

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:52 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron

Agreed 100%

What'd you do in the game?

I took out hard mode in 2 days, and coulden't resist saving all the girls.

(I only had my 360 for about a week, so I was in a rush, I still enjoyed the game.)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:54 pm

User Image
RK-OVVN4G3!!!

Hey people

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:55 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron

I rented MP3 and got bored of it after 3 hours, it is by far one of the less fun games on the wii right now. And coming from me thats an insult (I hate everything)
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games