Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:15 pm

User Image

Sly Cooper 4 BRAWL

Sorry, wanted to use the image
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:16 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie

Yeah, at least you arent stubborn on this, other people (may or may not be related to me) fought with me for 6 hours straight -_-
Also... Online Deathmatch with the Screen Capture funtion would Equal Win

Arguing with someone won't change their opinion on a game. Hell, there are apparently people that liked KH:CoM... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KH =Awsome
KH2=Okay
KH CoM= (O_O)

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Your two avis are confusing me... I just thought I saw Sauvie saying yes for Sonic in Brawl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THERE IS EVIDENCE!
User Image

But honestly, does Mario and Sonic at the olympics and now the newsletter think its Subtle

SONIC IS IN BRAWL xp

Confusion activated
Oh I know that he is. It just didnt make sense at first when I saw the post. I was like wait... Sauvie wants him there...

@Tats - Nice!~ I might have to check eBay for it. No where around here sold anything, but Jungle Beat. Which I owned multiple times.
yeah he is in, and I have given up on trying to whine about itm all I can do is hope for a stage with loops and that he is well implimented in the game (no VO and I will be happy)

I am tempted to say Running STO or I'm gonna play Earthbound or something... but I am already playing Earthbound so...
Fair enough. A stage with the loop would be kinda neat... Hm... Ah well. Time to wait and see. (I thought you said there were voice overs, and that they chose an actor for different characters???)

@Tats - Chain of Memories had a good story line, like the PS2 version is prolly sweet. The cards literally are the only things that pissed me off.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Sauvie
yeah he is in, and I have given up on trying to whine about itm all I can do is hope for a stage with loops and that he is well implimented in the game (no VO and I will be happy)

I am tempted to say Running STO or I'm gonna play Earthbound or something... but I am already playing Earthbound so...

VO?
Then STO something, QUICK! Oh...and not a wall this time. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also, playing EarthBound automatically gains you many points of ownage Congrats.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:19 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Your two avis are confusing me... I just thought I saw Sauvie saying yes for Sonic in Brawl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THERE IS EVIDENCE!
User Image

But honestly, does Mario and Sonic at the olympics and now the newsletter think its Subtle

SONIC IS IN BRAWL xp

Confusion activated
Oh I know that he is. It just didnt make sense at first when I saw the post. I was like wait... Sauvie wants him there...

@Tats - Nice!~ I might have to check eBay for it. No where around here sold anything, but Jungle Beat. Which I owned multiple times.

Fair enough. A stage with the loop would be kinda neat... Hm... Ah well. Time to wait and see. (I thought you said there were voice overs, and that they chose an actor for different characters???)

@Tats - Chain of Memories had a good story line, like the PS2 version is prolly sweet. The cards literally are the only things that pissed me off.
I said that the Normal actors (Mario-Charles Martinet) and so on are shceduled, but that dont mean full Voice overs, Snake looks to have a script though
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:20 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

Yeah, at least you arent stubborn on this, other people (may or may not be related to me) fought with me for 6 hours straight -_-
Also... Online Deathmatch with the Screen Capture funtion would Equal Win

Arguing with someone won't change their opinion on a game. Hell, there are apparently people that liked KH:CoM... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KH =Awsome
KH2=Okay
KH CoM= (O_O)

I'm saving that image xd

That's what I said....

@ Seaph: I didn't get very far in CoM, so I can't comment on the story. The gameplay sucked hard though...

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:21 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie

VO?
Then STO something, QUICK! Oh...and not a wall this time. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Also, playing EarthBound automatically gains you many points of ownage Congrats.
Voice overs

take that Random steel gerder ~STO's~ >_<
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:22 pm

I go from being sure Sonic is in Brawl to worrying about it.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:22 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

THERE IS EVIDENCE!
User Image

SONIC IS IN BRAWL xp

Confusion activated

I said that the Normal actors (Mario-Charles Martinet) and so on are shceduled, but that dont mean full Voice overs, Snake looks to have a script though
Only time well tell on that part then. Oh well i guess it is time to sit back, and wait.

Oh yeah speaking of Earthbound... Tats the only games in the series are Earthbound One, Two, and ___? There is a third game right?

Ah yeah that I know what you mean Tats. I stopped playing then managed to beat it in a 21 hour car drive to Canada

@Fish - Why is that?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:23 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Only time well tell on that part then. Oh well i guess it is time to sit back, and wait.

Oh yeah speaking of Earthbound... Tats the only games in the series are Earthbound One, Two, and ___? There is a third game right?

@Fish - Why is that?
Mother, Earthbound, Mother 3

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:23 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

VO?
Voice overs

Yea, I got that right after I posted. God forbid they use the Shadow the Hedgehog VOs. 4Kids kills games with voice alone.

You showed that girder. He won't mess witchu again ninja
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:25 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

VO?
Voice overs

Yea, I got that right after I posted. God forbid they use the Shadow the Hedgehog VOs. 4Kids kills games with voice alone.

You showed that girder. He won't mess witchu again ninja
Eggman in the cartoon is at least tolerable

Yeah... now where are my molars?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:25 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

@Fish - Why is that?

Got it in 1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:26 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
@Fish - Why is that?

Got it in 1
Huh?

Thanks Sauvie.

Seaphron

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:27 pm

Earthbound of course, is Mother 2, my dear Seaphy.

I don't know. You'd think we'd have some kind of real sign he's in the game from the site. Something to grasp onto.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games