Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:24 pm
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
I look asleep... Dx DJ Helsing has a ***** smile. xD

@Wayne: DJ Helsing is that Developer guy that hosts the Gaia conventions and meet-ups.

It does look like it doesn't it. xD

Notice how he's looking at the girls on his right with that smile o' his.

xDD He was probably looking at the guy from the Houston Press. We should have used my iPhone and taken multiple photos. D: We can get better group pictures without ***** in a month or so. xD

(I mean, we were in a rush after all. Other people had to get photos too, so we were just begging for a horrible photo. xD)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:28 pm
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame

@Wayne: DJ Helsing is that Developer guy that hosts the Gaia conventions and meet-ups.

xDD He was probably looking at the guy from the Houston Press. We should have used my iPhone and taken multiple photos. D: We can get better group pictures without ***** in a month or so. xD

Yeah, probably. xD But still, it's one of those things that once it's up on the net, it never goes away.

I know, that was the only photo I had of us. D: My mother only thought of taking one.

New pictures sounds great! 3nodding  

Montiqueue

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:36 pm
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame

Yeah, probably. xD But still, it's one of those things that once it's up on the net, it never goes away.

I know, that was the only photo I had of us. D: My mother only thought of taking one.

// If they Photoshop that photo, I'm gonna be pissed... xD Put reply in size 0. >:c //

Dx It's going to haunt us forever, until we go to a Gaia convention and fix what has been broken... D< And include Lanzer... >:c

xD I really should have taken photos. I'm not used to the comfort of having a camera with me. I did it on my vacations too! D: But it's fine. :3 For the record, we made stupid poses on purpose. > 3> -wink wink-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:39 pm
The game is Megaman 2. And you guys don't look bad at all. =D  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 pm
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame

// If they Photoshop that photo, I'm gonna be pissed... xD Put reply in size 0. >:c //

Dx It's going to haunt us forever, until we go to a Gaia convention and fix what has been broken... D< And include Lanzer... >:c

xD I really should have taken photos. I'm not used to the comfort of having a camera with me. I did it on my vacations too! D: But it's fine. :3 For the record, we made stupid poses on purpose. > 3> -wink wink-
From what I read on the site for the Houston press, he ain't coming back to this place. /: So, if he'll be anywhere it'll probably be the capital.

What are you winking for? We did it on purpose so there's no need to wink. Of course if the winking were just apart of the rouse to make them think it was an accident then, yeah, let's wink. wink
XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 pm
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame

From what I read on the site for the Houston press, he ain't coming back to this place. /: So, if he'll be anywhere it'll probably be the capital.

What are you winking for? We did it on purpose so there's no need to wink. Of course if the winking were just apart of the rouse to make them think it was an accident then, yeah, let's wink. wink
XD

Maybe we can go on a roadtrip to a convention in two or so many years. xD Then we can capture images with reapersun and Pepper-Tea as well! >:c And Lanzer! xD

xD At least we have a photo of a very creepy DJ Helsing... That makes it all worthwhile. x3

@Fish: xD I've never liked my photos. And right after we took the photo I mentioned blinking... I was right indeed. xD (Now I have an urge to play Megaman 2... Dx Wonder if they fixed the iPhone version...)  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:19 pm
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame

XD

Maybe we can go on a roadtrip to a convention in two or so many years. xD Then we can capture images with reapersun and Pepper-Tea as well! >:c And Lanzer! xD

xD At least we have a photo of a very creepy DJ Helsing... That makes it all worthwhile. x3

@Fish: xD I've never liked my photos. And right after we took the photo I mentioned blinking... I was right indeed. xD (Now I have an urge to play Megaman 2... Dx Wonder if they fixed the iPhone version...)

What photo now?
Sounds like a plan. xD Then we'd be awesome. |3

Yeah, definitely worth while. xD I was actually thinking of cropping and taking the face to use at some point just for mock fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:26 pm
OMG xd  

Thanatoast Crunch

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:29 pm
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame

XD

What photo now?

Yeah, definitely worth while. xD I was actually thinking of cropping and taking the face to use at some point just for mock fun.

I've never been to a convention before. xD It's be nice to go with friends that are crazier than me... c: That's a good thing. xD And I shall crop him into other images tomorrow! xDD Then post it to the CB.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 pm
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame

XD

What photo now?

I've never been to a convention before. xD It's be nice to go with friends that are crazier than me... c: That's a good thing. xD And I shall crop him into other images tomorrow! xDD Then post it to the CB.

Neither have I. xD And it's nice to go with friends plain and simple. :3
Oh god, yes, do it! XD I wonder if Helsing will actually see the pic. What would he think?  

Montiqueue

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 pm
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame

XD

What photo now?

Oh god, yes, do it! XD I wonder if Helsing will actually see the pic. What would he think?

He'd probably laugh it off. He seems like the kind of guy that would do that. xD He has a lot of charisma.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 pm
I am disappoint. You guys are in the Nintendo Cult, you should have taken pictures with your DSi or DSi XL. Tsk tsk tsk...  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:20 pm
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame
Montiqueue
bleu_flame

What photo now?

He'd probably laugh it off. He seems like the kind of guy that would do that. xD He has a lot of charisma.

Ikki Con December 31st through January 2nd Austin Texas BE THERE and you guys may get a picture with me in it this time! ^_^
Information  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:00 pm
xBowserxChanx
Ikki Con December 31st through January 2nd Austin Texas BE THERE and you guys may get a picture with me in it this time! ^_^
Information
What is an Ikki con exactly? > .>  

Montiqueue

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:04 pm
Montiqueue
xBowserxChanx
Information
What is an Ikki con exactly? > .>

Anime convention there is usually a Gaia table there to get swag and what not  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games