Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 pm
I like it. Though I already expressed my interest for the new game, I can see why the others would not...I agree with NotteRequiem; something grotesque on the streets of Raccoon City would be neat...STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or how about just doing a monthly salutation of each game 'til 5 comes out? With only 5 months to go, You can sequentially do a 0,1,2,3 and then CV banner right up to the release date.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:40 pm
Stranger to Paradise
I like it. Though I already expressed my interest for the new game, I can see why the others would not...I agree with NotteRequiem; something grotesque on the streets of Raccoon City would be neat...STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or how about just doing a monthly salutation of each game 'til 5 comes out? With only 5 months to go, You can sequentially do a 0,1,2,3 and then CV banner right up to the release date.

Fine idea! If I get some free time, then yes.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:56 pm
Whether an RE fan likes the new RE or not, I think an RE fan should most of all appreciate where RE came from.
So whether a person likes RE4 or RE5 or not, they should come here and see that our guild, consists of hard veterans who were with RE from the beginning. And whether they wish to be among such ranks is up to them.

Because all in all, let's face it, someone sees RE5 on the front page, tries to get in, then once they're in, you got me, Canas, Notte, Vankala, and basically most of the regularly active members, all talking about how much we hate RE5. It's false advertising.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:08 pm
False Advertising = the worst kind. Damn you McDonalds! You say you have dollar burgers on the menu, but that's a LIE!!! It's a dollar AND NINE CENTS after tax, so I'm still left hungry!!! Grr!!! Wait, where was I heading with this? Umm... Oh, yeah. False advertising is bad, M'kay. Don't get people's hopes up just for them to be smashed, Mm M'kay, unless that's what you do. If so, than proceed. But with caution, M'kay?

Respect the classics...Worship them, more like it.

Also, glad you like my idea MM-212 Beta.  

King of Paradise

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:37 pm
My true intention of creating this guild was to expand everything Resident Evil. There's fans of the original and the new stuff, but I just cant isolate the ones who are interested in RE 4 and 5. I just don't want members joining this guild because they fancy the new areas of RE without remember where the roots of the game came from. Then I wouldn't even bother wasting my time creating such topics as the Resident Evil 101 thread or an news update thread. I know where many of the hardcore members are coming from. I'll always appreciate where the game came from.

Either way its exciting for some fans that a new RE is coming out and I thought I shine down on it for a bit before its released. If upcoming members are confused, the guild description will back it up. Thats all. No false advertisement.

BIO: Suggestion, perhaps make a topic where you guys want to see in a new RE. Even better come up with a new storyline. Or better yet, create a forum itself dedicated to the hardcore fans. We all have some creativity in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 pm
Nice suggestion. I would totally take part in that new topic.

Also, isn't it hard to satisfy everyone ha ha? I suggest a RE1 and RE5 collage banner, to settle all disputes...Come one and all, fans of new and old ya know?  

King of Paradise

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:44 pm
I like the new banner. But that's also because while I hate what RE has become, I will still play 5.

Anyway, the story on Saints Row 2. It took a good 15 hours, and that's with doing a few activities, customizing my characters and the constant dying on a few missions. I will say, that it is actually one of the only games nowadays worth the $60 price tag.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:46 pm
I still have yet to play Saints 2. I loved the first one.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:48 pm
You'll definitley love this one then.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:19 pm
MM-212 Beta
My true intention of creating this guild was to expand everything Resident Evil. There's fans of the original and the new stuff, but I just cant isolate the ones who are interested in RE 4 and 5. I just don't want members joining this guild because they fancy the new areas of RE without remember where the roots of the game came from. Then I wouldn't even bother wasting my time creating such topics as the Resident Evil 101 thread or an news update thread. I know where many of the hardcore members are coming from. I'll always appreciate where the game came from.

Either way its exciting for some fans that a new RE is coming out and I thought I shine down on it for a bit before its released. If upcoming members are confused, the guild description will back it up. Thats all. No false advertisement.

BIO: Suggestion, perhaps make a topic where you guys want to see in a new RE. Even better come up with a new storyline. Or better yet, create a forum itself dedicated to the hardcore fans. We all have some creativity in this guild.

Well, to be completely honest with you, I didn't even look at the front page until Canas brought it up, so blame him.

Hmm... I will consider such ideas, and see what works best. Probably make it happen on Tuesday.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:27 pm
Question: In the new post in the RE101 thread, it says Jill Valentine is an operative for the BSAA...Does that mean she is going to be in the next game in some way or form?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:31 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Question: In the new post in the RE101 thread, it says Jill Valentine is an operative for the BSAA...Does that mean she is going to be in the next game in some way or form?
It's just what it said on her gravestone.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:39 pm
Gravestone? Uh oh, what did I miss out on...I thought I saw everything new...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:43 pm
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41125.html

Watch the very end of this trailer. I mean... Watch all of it if you want to, I guess.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:50 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Nice suggestion. I would totally take part in that new topic.

Also, isn't it hard to satisfy everyone ha ha? I suggest a RE1 and RE5 collage banner, to settle all disputes...Come one and all, fans of new and old ya know?

A collage image sounds cool. I might try to make one! 3nodding

I sometimes think that there is too much bashing to where it scares people from joining. It's completely fine to disagree, but it's not good when it seems like opinions are getting forced down people's throats. redface  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games