Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 pm
"Fine. But I'm not keeping you from getting killed this time." Rell said, throwing Hael straight at one of the Brutes right next to Koji.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm
"Wait, what?" Hael asked shortly before she was thrown, colliding with the Brute's back. Hard.

She let out a heavy groan, prying herself off it's back before disappearing into it's own shadow...

Suddenly, one of the Brutes' heavier arm rose up as if to strike down Koji, but it didn't. It instead went through the skull of another Brute next to it while it's own feet were suddenly swept from beneath, making it fall down.

((Koji you weren't here to see the Brutes pictures. This is what I'm personally seeing, hence Hael's actions.))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 pm
All of the Brutes then went after the possessed one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:57 pm
The Brute could only let out pained cries as it brothers turned on it...

A dark figure then suddenly darted from the Brute moments before it was attacked, to another. Again, the same actions happened while the others were preoccupied.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm
The Brutes continued on their rampage...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:03 am
When the Brutes turned away from Koji he slumped over, thankfull for the break.

((well that explains things, i just thought they'd look like lesser demons, like DMC))  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:53 am
"You can thank me later~" Hael's voice sung out as yet another Brute started acting 'crazed'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:09 am
The Brutes then suddenly changed their attack, by ramming their heavier arm right into the one Hael possessed like a bat and sending it flying off.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:12 pm
"Ohhh no.." Hael groaned before the Brute could even be batted away from the others. Before the Brute could collide with anything hard and painful behind it (like a rock or a thick enough tree), Hael jumped out of it's shadow, and right into the open clearing made by the flying Brute...

". . .Well, this won't end well. . ." She groaned, starting to dash for the nearest shadow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:34 pm
The Brutes began to take down any trees in the area and seperate, making the shadows hard to come by.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm
"God damn it..." Hael growled, having to go from tree to bush to tree again as the Brute's began destroying the forest. They were getting smarter. Something she wasn't expecting.

Left with no choice, she retreated back to the shadows made by the Brutes themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm
Rell was already sitting there.
"So. How'd it go?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:44 pm
"Oh, it's going great." Hael grunted, her voice coming from a Brute shadow. "I managed to get a couple of Brutes killed, but they figured me out."

"Enjoying the show?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:44 pm
"Ehh...You're slowly boring me to me..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm
"Then shut the Hell up." Hael snapped, suddenly making a Brute lean backwards until it's own head touched the ground. If it's own spine didn't break or kill it from the sudden bend, the heavy arm forced to go through it's own skull should have..  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games