Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:00 pm

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]
I'm just going to wait until someone actually puts 2 and 2 together and realises that the reason we're posting alot is because the flash is FINISHED and we now have the free time to post in here.

And we went out of our way to put you in it too fish =/ I wouldn't expect you to get all assy about it.
Well, it seems like you're sticking around for more acknowledgment. I guess I just get annoyed when people post in the Gallery and Social Room, but don't contribute much to conversations in the main forum.

Oh, don't use that card on me, Draken. I'm just saying this is how it seems. Don't get so offended and act like I'm raping your ego.

=/
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:00 pm

cassarenas
Masamune 5.0
CAN'T YOU SEE THIS CONSTANT FIGHTING IS TEARING US ALL APART?!

I'm sure i've heard that line in a movie before...

Likewise o.o'

I'm trying to put my finger on it... ho hum.

cassarenas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:01 pm

cassarenas
Masamune 5.0

Likewise o.o'

you put your finger on WHAT???
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:02 pm

Meta_Fish
Well, it seems like you're sticking around for more acknowledgment. I guess I just get annoyed when people post in the Gallery and Social Room, but don't contribute much to conversations in the main forum.

Oh, don't use that card on me, Draken. I'm just saying this is how it seems. Don't get so offended and act like I'm raping your ego.

=/

>_>

Poop 2 u

Eh I can see how you'd see that if I were a newer member but I've been here for ages D: it just offended me because it came from someone I consider a friend that's all.

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:03 pm

cassarenas
cassarenas
Masamune 5.0

Likewise o.o'

mai butt

I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I'm sorry if you guys are mad. I still love you guys, I was just saying what I was thinking.
And like I posted, I love the cartoon. Sorry if we didn't realize that you guys haven't been posting here for good reasons.

Denko

cassarenas

MIANUS scream
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:04 pm

>_>

Poop 2 u

Eh I can see how you'd see that if I were a newer member but I've been here for ages D: it just offended me because it came from someone I consider a friend that's all.
If it's a friend, it should be easier to take, because you know they aren't just being an a**, because they are your friend. You don't seem to post all that much anyway, outside of the Spam Can, even before Item came.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:08 pm

cassarenas
I can believe that you all started to break out a fight on the spam can... you are supposed to do spam, or talk on a friendly way, not to start arguing about some user's inactivity...
I think I would know what to do in my own Spam Can. >_>
I'm not trying to argue, I'm just saying. It's really not a big deal. >_<
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:09 pm

Meta_Fish
If it's a friend, it should be easier to take, because you know they aren't just being an a**, because they are your friend. You don't seem to post all that much anyway, outside of the Spam Can, even before Item came.

Usually because I didn't have much to say xd whatever occurred to me was already said and normally I'm several months behind the cult on games anyway due to being European so I can't say how awesome something is unless A) I get it first/At the same time due to some Miracle or B) Say it several months too late and get a warning for necroing a thread or I get ignored in a barely active thread whenever I put in my tuppence.

I can't win! lol

I just hang out here now because I have friends here and I enjoy making stuff for you guys to see.

The Cult is.. well technically my online home >_>

I'm always here ninja in the background from the moment I get in the computer first thing I do is sign into the cult then open all of the subforums except the Wi-fi in separate tabs.

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:11 pm

Meta_Fish

Usually because I didn't have much to say xd whatever occurred to me was already said and normally I'm several months behind the cult on games anyway due to being European so I can't say how awesome something is unless A) I get it first/At the same time due to some Miracle or B) Say it several months too late and get a warning for necroing a thread or I get ignored in a barely active thread whenever I put in my tuppence.

I can't win! lol

I just hang out here now because I have friends here and I enjoy making stuff for you guys to see.

I'm always here ninja in the background from the moment I get in the computer first thing I do is sign into the cult then open all of the subforums except the Wi-fi in separate tabs.

In our defense, we're not always talking about new games. We talk about VC games a lot, and about old school games, too.

Do you enjoy making stuff for us to see, or do you enjoy us complimenting you on the things you make?

OHMYGODTHISCULTIEISANNOYINGMEONIMNOW
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:13 pm

Meta_Fish

I can't win! lol

You know... a lot of really active people here are from England. Just saying.

Denko

cassarenas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:14 pm

Well I was hoping to make it all die down... I seems that there is no way to make it die down... so back to spammin'!!! mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:15 pm

STOP THE MADNESS!

Masamune 5.0

melikefood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:15 pm

I don't really see why I needed to clean the bathrooms, they were pretty clean.

Well, at least I don't have to wash dishes.

I want Mexican food tonight.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games