Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"what's it look like" bixyll killed another guard then reached the top he looked at the next floor where a couple dozen guards were he hesitated then they charged him he whispered "bresinga" fire exploded out of his hand and burnt the guards to a crisp he continued down the hall
"but why is this happening?"Berry looks at him.
"ask recca when we find him " bixyll made his way through the burnt corpses  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:58 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"what's it look like" bixyll killed another guard then reached the top he looked at the next floor where a couple dozen guards were he hesitated then they charged him he whispered "bresinga" fire exploded out of his hand and burnt the guards to a crisp he continued down the hall
"but why is this happening?"Berry looks at him.
"ask recca when we find him " bixyll made his way through the burnt corpses[/quote"fine..."berry follows bixyll.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:59 pm
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
*Vexxion is waiting at the other end of the hall. Bodies are all around him. His sword is so covered in blood, you can't even see the metal.*

"What took you so long?" He said with a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:06 pm
bixyll looked at vexxion " why rush it?" he swung the dastard sword around in his hand then turned the corner into more guard and began hacking them to peices  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked at vexxion " why rush it?" he swung the dastard sword around in his hand then turned the corner into more guard and began hacking them to peices
"Oh, but the rush is what makes it even more fun. The faster you move, the more adrenaline you've got pumping through you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:19 pm
" yeah well i take it slow.... " he laughed he was acting like an entire person then before he went up o a guard who was cowering "......." he took the blade and pointed it at his chest the guard started to whimper then dropped his sword he slowly pushed the sword through his chest and blood slowly poured out until the light left his eyes ans his body grew limp bixyll slowly pulled the sword back out and the guard fell down to the ground bixyll looked at the body then continued down the hall  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:21 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yeah well i take it slow.... " he laughed he was acting like an entire person then before he went up o a guard who was cowering "......." he took the blade and pointed it at his chest the guard started to whimper then dropped his sword he slowly pushed the sword through his chest and blood slowly poured out until the light left his eyes ans his body grew limp bixyll slowly pulled the sword back out and the guard fell down to the ground bixyll looked at the body then continued down the hall
Berry watches all of them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:32 pm
bixyll blocked an oncoming attack with his b*****d sword then parried wit his kukri two other men ganged up on him he blocked and slashed till they fell to te ground when bixyll finally stopped for breath their squad leader attacked him from behind he blocked him with both sides but barely held the sword away from his face he tried to reach for magic but he couldn't concentrate "berry... a.. little.. help"((let this guy be a hard one dont just come up and say cuts him in half then go " what couldnt even handle that?))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:05 pm
Naixen made her way through the halls slashing at the guards and shadows coming at her. She ocasionally blasted them with a loud csonci boom but nothing that would waste her energy. She caught up with Berry, Bixyll, and Vexxion within a few mintues after. "Hey." She greeted in the middle of the fight then slashed at upcoming attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:23 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll blocked an oncoming attack with his b*****d sword then parried wit his kukri two other men ganged up on him he blocked and slashed till they fell to te ground when bixyll finally stopped for breath their squad leader attacked him from behind he blocked him with both sides but barely held the sword away from his face he tried to reach for magic but he couldn't concentrate "berry... a.. little.. help"((let this guy be a hard one dont just come up and say cuts him in half then go " what couldnt even handle that?))
"bixyll!"Berry rushes over to him and heals him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:25 pm
bixyll got frustrated ".... i dont need healing!" he strained to keep the other mans blade away from cuting him open "he's over powering me!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll got frustrated ".... i dont need healing!" he strained to keep the other mans blade away from cuting him open "he's over powering me!"
*Vexxion rushes up and puts his hand in the man's face.*

"FIRAGA!!!!"

*This sends a blast of fire into the leader's face, burning him badly, but not killing him.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:29 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry didnt know what to do at all."what do i do?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:29 pm
bixyll staggered back " thanks..." his arms burned in pain from the strain " he took the blade to the leaders face and pushed it into his chest putting his weight on the handle  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games