Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:02 am
Alrighty! Hehe.
Unfortunately, I'm not planning to get Virtua Fighter anytime soon.
I will be picking up Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe on Nov. 18th, if you decide to pick it up and have a tussle online.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:13 am
Ooh, I really want to get that game, but I'm afraid that when I eventually do, no one will be playing it online anymore gonk Oh well, I could have all the fun with it myself...  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:15 am
You don't have to worry about that. There's still a lot of people who play the previous MK games (from 2004 and 2006) online. So they last.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:16 am
Maybe, I wasn't interested in it though, and if it's coming out for 360, my husband would probably want to rent it for that instead. sweatdrop

We're going to rent Fable 2 when it comes out tomorrow, and since LBP is delayed, we're going to be able to keep SR2 for a little longer (we have a 2 game pass at Blockbuster mrgreen ).

I've played both versions of Virtua Fighter 5 and I actually enjoyed the PS3 version better. I do have to say that it's a lot more beginner-friendly than 4 ever was...

All this talk makes me want to play Eye of Judgment again, except...I can't find my deck! gonk  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:17 am
How was the PS3 version better than the 360 version?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:30 am
I think I just enjoyed the controls better. I didn't like playing with the 360's controller. It just felt strange and I also wasn't playing as well.

One advantage the 360 version had though was some clothing/accessory items already unlocked for the character customization. From what I remember, in the PS3 version, you only start with the default clothes/accessories.

I'm anticipating Tekken 6 (my favorite fighting series) but I can't believe I have to wait a year to play! mad  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:58 am
I can't believe Namco's porting Tekken to 360. Man, the gaming industry is desperate for money these days.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:38 am
I don't care about porting. It's good for gamers who can't get every system.

It's especially understandable with PS3 games. Not many people have that system, so companies are resorting to porting in order to make a decent profit.

I'm so iffy about paying $60 for most games though. The only games that are worth $60 are long ones. If you know you'll have fun and be able to play for a long time, it's worth it. I miss PS1 days when games were $40. sad  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:06 pm
By your standards, FFXIII will be good. :XP: Not that I'm saying it couldn't, but it just... probably won't happen. Final Fantasy has sold its soul to the graphics whores. crying And people wonder why most games are ported. Not only is it that not a lot of people have a PS3, but their games aren't as good as they used to be. So they port to get as much money as they can out of unsuspecting fools. Or rabid fanboys.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:09 pm
...Which I am...HA HA...MUST PLAY XIII!!!  

King of Paradise

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Welcome to the guild. Just as a heads up, RE4, RE5 and Umbrella chronicles get a LOT of harsh criticism around here. So be ready for some rabid RE4/RE5 bashing.

You have no idea how pissed off at it I am now. lol

Jill Valentine's gravestone popped up in the newest RE5 trailer.
Wesker's voice actor changed... AGAIN!!! One day they'll feel my wrath.

No I'm considering staying away from it entirely. >_<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:41 pm
Oh man I just saw the gravestone....what's going on here? sweatdrop  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:42 pm
I don't know, but, as if I weren't pissed off enough....

...NOW I'M INFURIATED!!!!111!!111!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:45 pm
Mjolnir The Hammer

I'm not drawing any conclusions yet, I have yet to play the game.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:51 pm
MM-212 Beta
Mjolnir The Hammer

I'm not drawing any conclusions yet, I have yet to play the game.

I know, me neither. I'm just talking about the story. If she DID die, then I want some DAMN good justification on her story.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games