Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:19 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Now to turn to Brawl XD
Would it not be sweet to see Geno as an assist trophy.
@Sauvie - I love that song. Dr. Online rofl
I would rather him be a playable fighter with Geno whirl as his FS with 9999 pop up just to be awesome.
But he is one of my 3 Doubts for characters I want in Brawl
Geno
Ridley
Dixie <---She OWNS ALL
i want him as a character as well, but I highly doubt that he will show up as well. Ridley, wouldn't surprise me if he showed up at least as a boss.
That is really funny cause when I considered Geno as a character that was the first this I thought of.
I hope Dixie makes it in, in some way.
@Tats - Yeah User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. , I mean we are discussing game in the Sapm Can for crying out loud

I agree with all of it, oddly enough....
Insane isn't it? How many ******** SSBB and Phantom Hourglass theards have we had? We're gonna need a bigger boat more mods.
Or a Gun...

Screw it, let's stick everyone that posts an LoZ/SSBB topic with a Plasma Grenade.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Now to turn to Brawl XD
I would rather him be a playable fighter with Geno whirl as his FS with 9999 pop up just to be awesome.
Geno
Ridley
Dixie <---She OWNS ALL
i want him as a character as well, but I highly doubt that he will show up as well. Ridley, wouldn't surprise me if he showed up at least as a boss.
That is really funny cause when I considered Geno as a character that was the first this I thought of.
@Tats - Yeah User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. , I mean we are discussing game in the Sapm Can for crying out loud

Insane isn't it? How many ******** SSBB and Phantom Hourglass theards have we had? We're gonna need a bigger boat more mods.
Some one agrees with my opinions!? 4laugh Yay! You and Sauvie are the lone two.
Seriously, the first day we had so many it was sad. Don't bring up the need for mods we might get pmsed at again XP. But seriously same with MySims and Fire Emblem threads.

I've seen mass murders that were happier...
I didn't say make me a mod, I said we need more mods, even if they're just temporary. I've noticed, but we have like 9 SSBB threads. That's just ******** ridiculous.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

melikefood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm

Yo. I was drawing a few minutes ago.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:24 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Now to turn to Brawl XD
Geno
Ridley
Dixie <---She OWNS ALL

Or a Gun...

Screw it, let's stick everyone that posts an LoZ/SSBB topic with a Plasma Grenade.
Throw in a Cracked bat and a Monkey Sidekick and I think we will win the war agaist Jackasses

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:25 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Now to turn to Brawl XD
Geno
Ridley
Dixie <---She OWNS ALL

Seriously, the first day we had so many it was sad. Don't bring up the need for mods we might get pmsed at again XP. But seriously same with MySims and Fire Emblem threads.

I didn't say make me a mod, I said we need more mods, even if they're just temporary. I've noticed, but we have like 9 SSBB threads. That's just ******** ridiculous.
That is the sad truth in the matter.
I know you didnt; I am not saying that either. I am just saying it seems to be a touchy spot right now. Seriosuly, and a few of the unlocked ones have been around a few days.

@Sauvie - Nice XXD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:25 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Seaphron

Or a Gun...

Throw in a Cracked bat and a Monkey Sidekick and I think we will win the war agaist Jackasses

Quote:
Damn Straight.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:28 pm

Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

I know you didnt; I am not saying that either. I am just saying it seems to be a touchy spot right now. Seriosuly, and a few of the unlocked ones have been around a few days.

I morn for the Cult. It will pass after the spotlight, though. We've just got to stick it out, and redirect misguided newbies.
Yea, I guess you're right.
I didn't know there were unlocked ones.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:28 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Or a Gun...

Quote:
Damn Straight.
Nice Tatsu

We now officially need 1-3 things

ENTRANCE EXAMS
MORE MODS
OR A FREAKING VIGILANTE

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:31 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Or a Gun...

Quote:
Damn Straight.
Nice Tatsu

ENTRANCE EXAMS
MORE MODS
OR A FREAKING VIGILANTE
hmm... maybe fish could hire a mod... by doing the same thing he did when he sold his name... put the position up for bid!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:32 pm

Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron
Tatsuman
Seaphron

I morn for the Cult. It will pass after the spotlight, though. We've just got to stick it out, and redirect misguided newbies.
Yea, I guess you're right.
I didn't know there were unlocked ones.
Just for the month of October guys. We can do this. Yeah good deal Tats, we got this covered. Even if we arent mods we can steer them in the right direction and let the mods finish the job.
Gracias Senor.
The Brawl demo disc one, and I believe there is another.

---How to get new mod idea---
We should just get all the older Culties to pm Fish the top two people we think who should be mods (and you cant choose yourself). The highest two get the job. Could just be me, but that seems fair.

Seaphron

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:32 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Or a Gun...

Quote:
Damn Straight.
Nice Tatsu

ENTRANCE EXAMS
MORE MODS
OR A FREAKING VIGILANTE

Wait...wouldn't entrance exams be kind of useless? It's pretty easy to find the answers to anything on Wiki.
Yes.
()b3R Y35.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:34 pm

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Quote:
Damn Straight.
Nice Tatsu

ENTRANCE EXAMS
MORE MODS
OR A FREAKING VIGILANTE

Wait...wouldn't entrance exams be kind of useless? It's pretty easy to find the answers to anything on Wiki.
Yes.
()b3R Y35.
I mean to proove personality and intellect at the same time, like favourite game and Why, favourite system and Why, if they sound like a Clone with a mental disorder send them to the smash bros guild

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

cassarenas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:36 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

Quote:
Damn Straight.
Nice Tatsu

ENTRANCE EXAMS
MORE MODS
OR A FREAKING VIGILANTE

Yes.
()b3R Y35.
I mean to proove personality and intellect at the same time, like favourite game and Why, favourite system and Why, if they sound like a Clone with a mental disorder send them to the smash bros guild

00ber response! Nice!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:38 pm

Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman
Sauvie

Quote:
Damn Straight.
Nice Tatsu
ENTRANCE EXAMS
MORE MODS
OR A FREAKING VIGILANTE

Yes.
()b3R Y35.
User Image

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Lavableman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:41 pm

LOL HAI
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games