Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:30 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll staggered back " thanks..." his arms burned in pain from the strain " he took the blade to the leaders face and pushed it into his chest putting his weight on the handle
"Anything to help. Are there anymore of them?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:32 pm
Carrot-Copper
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll staggered back " thanks..." his arms burned in pain from the strain " he took the blade to the leaders face and pushed it into his chest putting his weight on the handle
"Anything to help. Are there anymore of them?"
" not right now i guess, somewhere else obviosly" he pulled a short sword out of his pack that was around his waist and handed it to berry " use that" he wlaked down the hall slower than before  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Berry felted bad that she couldnt even help anyone anymore.She just held the short sword in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:43 pm
bixyll could tell she was sad he walked up to her and held her hand gently then kisser her on the cheek " dont worry about it we'll be fine just block anything they swing out you ill stay near you but if we get separated just yell and me and vexxion well come help you  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:03 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll could tell she was sad he walked up to her and held her hand gently then kisser her on the cheek " dont worry about it we'll be fine just block anything they swing out you ill stay near you but if we get separated just yell and me and vexxion well come help you
Berry looked at him and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:21 am
recca snapped and the balls disappeared. yuri got up barely hurt, "you thought that would hurt me?"

"no but this will." recca dashed at yuri but before makeing contact he disappeared he appeared above yuri with the caladbolg yuri jumped of the way."dragon slash" when recca hit the floor glyphs appeared and they all shot out fire and ice balls at yri.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:05 am
bixyll continued down the hall when he reached the end a couple of dozen guards came out of a door bixyll yelled " AMBUSH" he lifted his sword and started to hack at the guards but with his strength already drained there wasn't much he could do he started to loose ground then he blocked a slice with his kurkri sending the kukri flying out of his hand he rolled out of the way to grab it but got hacked in the side by a thick blade he laid on the ground loosing blood fast as the guards walked closer to him he reached for magic and he held his hand out to the ceiling and muttered " Jeirda thrysta" the ceiling en caved above them and crushed the soldiers he tried to get up but was too exhausted he reached into his pack grabbing a couple of diamonds he held them in his hand they glew and the energy stored in them transfered into bixyll he got up about halfway reguvinated "...that. was painful he said jokingly then continued down the hall  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:32 am
Naixen fought as much as she could making her way down the hall trying to catch up with the others but she let her guard down and was thrown across the hall. "I'm going to feel that the next day......" She grunted wincing from landing on her back. She looked up seeing she landed next to Berry. "At least I caught up to at least you." She said before rolling away from a strike at her head. She stood and recoved her stance. Annie poked out of Naixen's hood checking on her. "I'm ok just stay put. I don't want you to be sent to oblivion." she assured and resumed fighting.  

Alchemy Puppet

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:21 am
((Yeah, I'm new to this guild and I know its late the stats are on the signature...
Give me time to catch up @.@~))
You can go to my journal:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:17 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
((You could just fill me in... @.@~so many pages~ ))
(( eek eek no siggy...))  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:24 pm
Berry started to run to catch up to Bixyll and everyone. One guard ambushed berry and she attack him but she was easily pushed down to the ground with a gun pointing at her head and the guard had one foot on her chest."Let go of me!" She yelled.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games