Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC_Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:24 am
Heya guys, I just joined... My name's DC_Hawk and I live in Australia. I can't wait til battle's out so i can PWN all my friends ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:28 am

Wassup my fellow gaians names court808jester to long for you well call me court for short im a newby so to me fellow member plz donate some $$$ for me or items that arent use anymore just to get me be... crying
and plz help me out on the things I need cuz Ill be helping out as much as a newby can alright well aloha to you all razz emo biggrin xd xp  

Holy-Death-Angel-

Salem_Shadowolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:56 am
Hi my name is Salem Shadowolf...
but call me Salem instead cause it's too long...
stare

anyway i like anything and anyone...

just as long as they don't annoy me
*red eyes flashes

i'm new here so my avatar isn't really
that great...
but i'm working on it...
stare

so there that's all...

oh yeah i'm 16 and i live in the phillippines

yeah i guess that's all of it...

can't wait for the Battle System  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:23 am
Heya folks the name's Haruhiko, but you can call me Hiko. Looking forward to discussing and eventually battling with you all.  

Miyamoto Haruhiko

b3n0m

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:12 pm
I'm not really new, but I never introduced myself and I really like the sound of the battle system  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:14 pm
Hi Everyone I'm rosevictor. I live in phoenix,Az 85017 and I like to try To Put codes like these
http://www.youtube.com/v/WSlz00Ha0QU
. If anyone wanted to know that's a you tube video called there's life outside your apartment .Gaia Converted link Usingtektek.org and this isn't a scam If this is after my visit . Don't blame me blame The web page amin  

rosevictor

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Th3 Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:29 am
hey my names Roy 26/m/USA. NY i love anime drawing and Gaia, i like to make new friends and this gaian battle system is what i have been waiting for,for a very long time its gonna be great ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:33 pm

Hello, I'm Fighting style, just call me fighting thought, i am a male with a female character, so refer to me as he, not she wink

Fighting Style

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Welcome to all the new members! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:51 pm
hi i am form usa south carolina i am 15 i just love anything that involves battling and gore
you can think of me as evil but i am realy a nice guy once you get to know me (no i am not going to murder you cool )  

blaze dragonite

Univaga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:43 pm
14..freshman, don't mind my look, im turning human soon  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:00 pm
hey guys, im new to the guild but iam really excited for the upcoming battle system. you could call me BOB and i pretty much get along with everyone biggrin  

BOB_11707

Grave Overdose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:10 pm
Hi! I'm Reverie Fracture, and I'm excited for the Battle System to be released!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:53 pm

just wait new members, we only got like, what, till July? August? September? IDK

gmanrinn

chamce123 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)

chamce123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:03 pm
sweatdrop Hi im 13 i like to battle & make friends.My friend form my old school to me about this place so I thoght ill check it out.& I really like it.  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff