Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:55 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed cursed to himself in silence. "Those creatures are a special breed of Heartless that actually have the power to destroy all Keyblade wielders. The worst part is, they are immune to the Keyblade's power and magic, making them almost impossible to beat." Ryed looked at Damos. "Unless you are a big wimp, I'd like to ask you if you would accompany me to the mountains, where these creatures live."

Daron never took his eyes off of Berry. "I know. Me and Ryed have been observing you all alot lately. And don't worry. Ryed can help. If not by his own doing, then by bringing Damos back here."
Berry got up and looked at him. "Where is Damos at?" Berry got ready to summon her keyblade if she had to." Tell me or else I will summon my keyblade"

Daron remained calm when he spoke. "I don't know exactly where he is. All I know, is that he's with Ryed. So once Ryed is done examining 'them', they will come here."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:02 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed cursed to himself in silence. "Those creatures are a special breed of Heartless that actually have the power to destroy all Keyblade wielders. The worst part is, they are immune to the Keyblade's power and magic, making them almost impossible to beat." Ryed looked at Damos. "Unless you are a big wimp, I'd like to ask you if you would accompany me to the mountains, where these creatures live."

Daron never took his eyes off of Berry. "I know. Me and Ryed have been observing you all alot lately. And don't worry. Ryed can help. If not by his own doing, then by bringing Damos back here."
Berry got up and looked at him. "Where is Damos at?" Berry got ready to summon her keyblade if she had to." Tell me or else I will summon my keyblade"

Daron remained calm when he spoke. "I don't know exactly where he is. All I know, is that he's with Ryed. So once Ryed is done examining 'them', they will come here."
"But...i want to...see Damos..." Berry sat back on the cahir and buryed her head in her hands.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:19 am
so Keyblades dont work huh, I know exactly what will wink * takes out his New sword...stilll no one know what it is*
Berry and Sabishi have my older companions Tamajing and Farmoska, they can take care of themselves with them.
as for me there is nothing that gets in my way of my goals  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:27 am
Ryed smiled. "Great. To the mountains it is. But quick, Berry is waiting for you, so the sooner we handle this, the sooner we can go to her." He took a glimps at the sword. "Nice sword, by the way."

Daron got up. "I could take you to him, but it's extremely dangerous to go where Ryed and Damos are." He waved his hand and a similar portal as before opened. "So what do you say? Do you want to risk your life for Damos, or will you patiently, or unpatiently, wait for Ryed and Damos to return?"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:57 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed smiled. "Great. To the mountains it is. But quick, Berry is waiting for you, so the sooner we handle this, the sooner we can go to her." He took a glimps at the sword. "Nice sword, by the way."

Daron got up. "I could take you to him, but it's extremely dangerous to go where Ryed and Damos are." He waved his hand and a similar portal as before opened. "So what do you say? Do you want to risk your life for Damos, or will you patiently, or unpatiently, wait for Ryed and Damos to return?"
((@ MWM Tamajing died remember? Somad is there now which am surprised he didnt talk at all yet. XD ))

Berry got up and looked at him"I will risk my life to see him.....but he probably will be mad but I feel..." Berry walked to the portal"...just empty without him near me. Berry eyes had a little life back within them for some reason. "Please take me to him."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:11 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

((@ MWM Tamajing died remember? Somad is there now which am surprised he didnt talk at all yet. XD ))

Berry got up and looked at him"I will risk my life to see him.....but he probably will be mad but I feel..." Berry walked to the portal"...just empty without him near me. Berry eyes had a little life back within them for some reason. "Please take me to him."

"Man, am I going to be punished for this," he thought to himself. "This way, Berry." He stepped through the portal without waiting for Berry. Nevan appeared in his hand as he looked out for any danger.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:15 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Man, am I going to be punished for this," he thought to himself. "This way, Berry." He stepped through the portal without waiting for Berry. Nevan appeared in his hand as he looked out for any danger.
Berry walked into the portal and looked around for herself."so...ummmm which way to Damos and Ryed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:53 am
((sorry i forgot sweatdrop ...or did i ninja but i meant Somad is with you))
*Should we trust this man Berry i dont like him much stare *  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:55 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry said back to him ' I have to find Damos...i want to feel whole again..'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:55 am
((what ever happened to Sabishi where is she??))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:56 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
(( she hasnt been here but she was last in the forest with berry, but berry got pulled away into a portal so....i beileve she still in the forest.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:58 am
Wait Ryed...do you think Derry Has any connections to someone named Samnex i need to know  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:59 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
(( she hasnt been here but she was last in the forest with berry, but berry got pulled away into a portal so....i beileve she still in the forest.))
(i have an idea just fallow along kay))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:00 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Berry what shall we do about Sabish do you think she is okay??*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:08 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Berry what shall we do about Sabish do you think she is okay??*
' She has Farmoska with her still. The creatures stopped attacking so, unless she got hurt from something else. she should be fine but if you want you can go check.'  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games