Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:22 pm
I'm just gonna flat out declare that I think Kurai is lying.

It wasn't a drunk driver. He was hired...

heh heh heh heh heh...........  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:24 pm
Oh yea, and nice art Tiff  

xxrageofangelsxx

uwasa

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:26 pm
Hey welcome back rayen and nice art tiff and i would like to point out i think the guild is doing pretty good.XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:26 pm
hm, I don't think I've posted these here yet... (Note: these're my eyes)

User Image

User Image

Bwahahahahahahahahhaa  

xxrageofangelsxx

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:28 pm
::hides eyes:: EEEKKK spooky KY!!!!! O and thanks for the comments guys whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:30 pm
one tiff please lets continue the battle and two i wish that guy would not interfear. i want to fight maxi alone he is mine hahahahahahahaha.  

uwasa

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:31 pm
And some more photoshop fun

User Image

User Image

User Image
(that's gray btw)

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:33 pm
OK Uwasa, but I have to postpone the battle till tomorrow because my mom had surgery on her tongue, so I have to take care of her, just came her to post my art and say hello. Well I will be on tonight...maybe, well off to help my mommy!!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:35 pm
ok bye bye tiffany.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:51 am
KuraiGekkou
Im very sorry to bring you guys some very bad news as of now. On Fri. 13th around 11:45 pm Kurai was hit by a drunk Driver on his way to After Prom. The Drunk driver swerved over to his side of the road and crashed directly into Kurai's car. Fourtantly Rene was able to make a quick call to 911. Kurai was found in critical condition and Rene only with some minor injuries. The Drunk Driver was dead about an hour later. Kurai was quickly rushed to the hospital shortly after Rene's phone call.
Kurai is now recovering in the hospital and has only his left arm mildly broken.

I visited him just yesterday at the hospital and he told me to post this up for the guild. And i ask of you guys to send him a quick get well note please.

[color=white]
Hehe im just kidding nothing to worry about. Kurai and Rene is just fine and had a great time at Prom. However our internet is down as of now. So as of now it will probably take 3-4 days to get it back. So sorry about it sooo much. Kurai hopes you Crew members will take care of the guild ^^
[/color]

heart To send Kurai a Quick get well note. Triple click here. heart

In case some of you guys didnt quite catch it. hehee. It was a joke XP. If you triple click the Here text it will highlight all of the text thus revealing the white text. but unfourtantly yes my internet is down for now and all i can do now is just use the School computers internet. sorry about it guys XP and here you go Joy. Heres your fixed avatar code.

and 2 piccys for yall XD

(BLAH! I have a double chin in that pic gonk <-Rene)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rene and Kurai ^^!

if you guys want more you can check them here.
http://home.comcast.net/~markxu/Prom/index.htm  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:35 am
Ummmm, you people are pretty gulliable X.x haven't you figured out that Mint is Kurai...and how could Kurai type if he had is hand broken....and wouldnt it be more reasonable if I killed him and not a drunk driver...and we didnt have a limo...and he stole that story from me cus last year at my senior high banquet our limo driver was at the bar at the cheesecake factory while we girls were riding up and down the elevator. B4k4 kura. Why are those pictures ugly....it must be ur face....

Oh yah, and none of the pictures on the index page come up when I click on em. Just get a little x. That annoying red letter.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:26 pm
heh I alwayz knew that!!ooo..me got the piccy now!!Thankies Kuri

....was I the only one to figrue out the little joke??? And why does it look liek Kuri is eating your hair?

was there a fat guy who ate all the snacks? And Im so bored...  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:38 pm
I knew too!!!! I just wanted to play along, because I thought Kurai didnt want to let people know xp Just like Joy and Poppy!!!!! xd O and thats a pretty dress Rene!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:13 pm
Hahahaha very funny kurai though what i just read was the first i heard of it. Anyway good to hear you had a good time kurai and we will take very good care of the guild. Oh ya tiff you and me have something to settle.  

uwasa

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:10 pm
....I freaking hate you, Alan. Getting me all worried over you, you flipping retard! I thought at first it was a joke.. .but then was like... naw he wouldn't joke about something this serious would he? Screw you... I'm going to give you a broken arm, so that you can be at least partially truthful.

Sheez u suck... taking advantage of situations like that... that does it... I'm gonna plot your demise now. Let's see. How to do it... swords... mmm rocket launcher? nah... Oh wait I got it. Lead injectioning. David left a capsule full of pure lead shavings here at my house, too... meheheheheheee...

And hey, I stayed pretty long last time, just not my fault stupid Gaia hates me and deletes all my posts and threads.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games