Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:03 pm
Leon immediatly changed his mind smirking knowing that Min had it under control.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:48 pm
she focused on the man, eyes glittering, a strange smile on her face, as if she knew too much "I am Risae Dischorea Endab--" she paused, expression a mixture of amusement and confusion "No... I am Reign, simply Reign."  

Acrisiss

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:21 pm
Hikari sat up and gingerly stretched "ow" he realised his wrist was sprained so he put his right hand over his left wrist there was a warm glowing light and then it was fixed "ummm, where am I exactly" He asked  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:40 am
Min felt the warmth of the energy fusing from heaven pouring through her and into reign and then into the injured one 5 times the bolt shot from above Min into Min and into reign then into th injured one when the last bolt fired Min took a deep breath as she felt the blackness coming on she used what little energy was left to send Reign a special message

=MOWIRRRIN REIGN ( I am sorry REIGN )=

and collapsed before them falling into a heap on the floor

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:34 am
Kai looked at him, "your in our home. its a big house so im shure Erri would accept you. but my rule is, if you hurt one of my sisters your answering to my sword. no im off to fe.."he didn't like doing pet tricks,"GET your sword." Kai gave him a small smile and whent looking for the sword.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:10 pm
She cursed under her breath, rushing to Min's side, examining her before glancing up at the others, who just stood there "Well, what are you waiting for?! Get her to a bed!!!" she nearly barked at them, voice sharp  

Acrisiss

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:13 am
"I caused this I want to fix it" Hikari exclaimed  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:33 am
Kai stoped and looked at Reign, "wha... you, you can talk?!?" he said suprized," bu... how? we were still trying to teach you!?!" kai decided to drop it and helped Min to her room then whent and returned the strangers sword, then he huged Reign,"lets say we keep you talking between you and me, its part of a joke that will scare everyone!"he whispered, then kissed her cheek.  

kai wolf white

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:47 am
Hikari followed them into the room as they lay the one called Min on the bed hikari went up to her placed his hands on her forehead said some nondescipt workds which lounded like another language played backwards really qickly and started making some incredibly complex movements with his hand all the while the same warm white light that had fixed his wrist began glowing almost leaking out of his entire body.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:53 am
Leon nodded and picked up Min again putting her back into bed.(you lost another life...I see that spell really has a drain on you...and a limit) Then Leon remembered his dream in which he saw his brother...(I know I will see him...but there was just a strange feeling I got...who patched him up and saved his life? I just got a really strange feeling about it.)  

losttoneverreturn

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:57 am
*It is one of my characters who patched him up  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:56 am
((hey, get back into your hall way with Erri!*pushes you threw the door*))

"woah... how are you..."Kai was truly amazed at the light the came from the strangers wrist,"hey i forgot to ask whats your name?" he was now looking at Min.  

kai wolf white

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:53 pm
Erri sighed and mummbled i wasnt talking about kids yet she went over to the bed laid down to sleep let Leon deal with it since those are the only kids he wants  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:21 pm
she sighed, nodding sliently with a resigned 'mew', though it struck her as odd... teach her? why would they need to trach her to speak... she'd already known... or had she?  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:38 pm
Kai seemed to read her expresion,"you could barly talk... you don't remember do you?" he had a confused and saddish look on his face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games