Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:17 pm
Name: Minoru Ookami (Codename: Γ-3-1630)
Species: Wolf android
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Ethinicity: ???
Eyes: Violet
Fur: Brown
Build: Normal
Clothing: Usually just a grey hoodie and blue jeans
Weaponry: Can alter his body to suit his needs.
Abilities: Has the ability to scan you and pull up any documents with you involved via military database
Orientation: Gay
Mate: No one/Looking
Dislikes: Fish, mean people
Personality: A bit childish, yet his personality matures when the setting around him gets more serious... sometimes.
History: Minoru was built in a production line of androids, made specifically for serving their owners, wether for cleaning and cooking, or more... dirty pleasures. He was actually a failed android. Unlike most of his "siblings", he felt fear, among with plenty other emotions. He also had an independance. Minoru was thrown away immediately, without even a second thought. Hurt and penniless, he sought to become a person. He named himself "Minoru" for his inability to lie without a direct order. Since then, Minoru has been searching for a job.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:18 pm
Name: Azuna
Species: Wistolf (Wolf/Tiger hybrid)
Created: Late 2007

dollucille

Mewling Fairy

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:15 pm
heart User Image
Kabukimaru
he's straight and looking for a mate  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Robert Silvermyst
Species: Winged Wolf
Orientation: Heterosexual
Mate: None (Widowed)
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 180 lbs
Eye Color: Amber
Job: King of the continent of Furgasta
Personality: Robert is a man of honor and compassion. He cares greatly for his people, and despite all of the disputes caused during the reconstruction of the many towns and the castle, he is admired greatly by the people for his dedication to them, his sacrifices for them and his ability to settle disputes rationally. While he finds himself overworked quite often, when he has the chance to be himself he is quite friendly and enjoys days and nights of song, dance and revelry.

History: On the 28th day of spring during the 41st year of Sekhmet, Robert was born into the world, the youngest son of King Farnem Silvermyst and Queen Janelle Silvermyst, the ruling family of the continent of Furgasta. His elder brother Simon was five years old at the time and helped look after his younger brother. Five years would pass as Prince Simon was taught by private tutors and his parents on the duties and responsibilities of a ruler, as he was the eldest of the two. Robert spent most of his time being cared for by Minis, the captain of the royal guard and his newborn daughter. Robert and Minis' daughter grew to be close friends.

However, tragedy would strike one night as cloaked men stole into the castle, intent on kidnapping the Silvermyst children. Robert's cries alerted Minis, who charged into the room. While Minis was successful in saving Robert, the others had gotten away with Simon.

There was much panic in the castle, and over the next several years, Farnem and Janelle sent out search parties, posted up rewards for information and the safe return of Simon. But what was most unusual about it all was there was no ransom, no demands or anything. Robert was raised then to become the successor, and eventually his parents ceased their searches, despite Robert insisting that they continue them.

Despite Robert's close bond with Minis' daughter, the law forbade him from pursuing anyone not born of nobility. In an effort to unite the continents of Furgasta and Delucia, Farnem put Robert into what would be an arranged marriage to Olivia Ragnok, a rather stuck-up snot who was known for treating her servants and people like garbage

The Demon War
39th day of winter during the 41st year of Set
Before Robert was to be crowned the new king to take his father's place, and before the arranged marriage was to take place, the skies over Castle Amun-Ra grew dark. Waves of demons began sweeping through the streets, delivering death to those who stood in their way. But the biggest surprise came in the form of who was leading the demons: Simon Silvermyst himself. While Robert was too late to stop his possessed brother from killing their parents, he battled valiantly against his own brother. In the end, however, Simon's new-found power sent the prince off the edge of a cliff and into the rapids below.

Robert was found unconscious by a winged vixen named Lilly, a ranger who was in hiding from the demon armies. She resuscitated the prince and healed him of his wounds. In return for saving his life, she tasked him with helping her free her parents and the rest of the captured townsfolk of Karneet from a demon slaver. They snuck into the place and eventually slew the demon lord, but when they arrived in the dungeon, her father was already dead, and her mother was shackled to the wall, naked and emaciated. The woman revealed that Lilly was not her blood born daughter, but a young girl she had found out in the woods, abandoned. And the wings were a mark of divine provence.

Robert and Lilly began gathering up survivors, eventually running into Minis and his daughter, as well as gaining the aid of a demoness named Lotus, who desired to free Simon from his possession out of her love for the jackal prince. After the towns were free of the demons, a final assault was made on Amun-Ra castle. The battle was long and bloody, but the demons found themselves outmatched as the warriors were assisted by the summoned angels of Hethert and Isis. Robert, Lilly, Lotus, Minis and his daughter made their way into the castle. Lotus preformed the soul swap ritual, freeing Simon's soul from the amulet he wore and binding the Archdemon's soul to the amulet.

However, the archdemon had gathered enough strength to not only break free from the amulet, but to create for himself a physical form. Robert and Simon launched their attacks on the archdemon, but were easily cast aside. As the Archdemon launched a death spell at Robert, Lilly intercepted it, taking the full brunt of the spell. In her last moments, she told Robert the truth about herself. She was the avatar of the Goddess Sekhmet, sent to fulfill the purpose of putting an end to the archdemon so that Apep, the devourer of worlds, would not awaken. She turned herself into pure spiritual energy and bound herself to Robert's body and soul. Her wings now graced his back, and he was filled with divine power beyond anything he had ever been able to control before.

The ensuing battle was vicious, the conflicting energies rocking the castle to the foundations and causing a deep divide in front of the castle, the area scarred by a demonic attack that was intended for Robert. But with one final spell, Robert slew the archdemon, turning him into energy and using the energy to repair the breach between the mortal world and the infernal hells.

Aftermath
9th day of Spring in the 41st year of Osiris
Robert has taken over the throne of Furgasta while his brother and his mate Lotus begin training the troops to defend against the impending attack from the Ragnok family, the ones responsible for Simon's kidnapping and possession, as well as the Demon War. Robert watches over the rebuilding of the war torn country, giving aid wherever he can while settling disputes over land and supplies. He finds himself weary, both physically and emotionally. While the woman he loved was forever a part of him, he could never be with her as he was during the war. And dealing with the constant problems and organizing of restoration projects further drain him. His brother actively seeks out a solution, looking for a potential mate or servant that can help give Robert some relaxation and a more positive outlook on life once more.

Weapon: Wolfspirit Blade This sword has been handed down through the generations ever since recorded time. It was given by Amun-Ra to Jayson Silvermyst, seeing the young wolf as the one who could unite the many tribes of the land and bring about an age of prosperity and peace. The sword's holy attribute power grows stronger the more often it is used against evil. It can only ever be held by a blood descendant of the Silvermyst bloodline or a reincarnated Silvermyst. Anyone else trying to hold the sword will be stripped of their life energy and killed by the protection enchantments.

Powers:Divine magics Robert has access to divine magics, which are amplified due to the merged soul of Lilly He uses his magics only when needed.

Enchanting magics Along with his birth-born divine power, he has been schooled in the art of enchanting, allowing himself to enchant weapons, armors and items with divine properties.

Link to F-List profile  

King Robert Silvermyst

Pokiitu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:23 pm
User ImageName. • Remy Diyson.
Age. • Eightteen.
Height. • 6'2'' (188cm.)
Weight. • 190 lbs. (86 kg. All muscle.)
Species. • Werewolf.
Orientation. • Bisexual. But he's very picky about guys.
Mate. • None and he's really not looking for anyone. But maybe you could change that?
Talents. • Can transform into a giant Werewolf either at will or when the moon is full.
He can also get out just his ears and the tail. He's very fast and usually has trouble stopping before running into something or someone.
His hearing and smelling is also very good, though because of his his hearing is so good,
his ears are very sensitive so he never liked loud noises.
Weaknesses. • His worst weakness is his aim. He usually misses his target, though it depends on how far away they are.
Stopping is also a big problem, so he usually falls face first into the ground.
He usually gets into accidents. Alot. So you rarely see him without bandages around his body. Remy's tail is very sensitive.
It depends on how you touch it though.
Remy was in a pack of werewolves once he was born. Though he was very different from the others.
When they would fight and practice their combat, he would just lay by the tree and daydream. Remy has always been the more laid back type.
He got thrown out of the pack because of his poor aim and his lack of fighting. After that he's pretty much just been wandering around for awhile always staying calm, and if necessary, been fighting for money. He's strong and fast, and he can smell and hear anything from far away.
His collar is all that he has from his family. All he remembers is a big fire and screams, he doesn't know how he survived.
He has a bad habit of staring at people if he starts daydreaming or if he's thinking about stuff. When he actually gets friends, he tends to get very touchy. Always leaning against them half asleep or when he's hungry. When he gets the chance, he can eat pretty much anything.
He loves good food but doesn't know how to cook himself. In fact, he would set the whole building on fire if he even just tried.

"Don't push it, I'll take you down."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 am
User Image
Nazihm

Weight: 178 lbs.
Height: 6'7"
Species: Jaguar
Orientation: Undetermined
Mate: None/Open
Personality: Quiet and determined, Nazihm is one who is more for action rather than words.He is a strategic and methodical minded creature with a slight thirst for knowledge.He becomes mroe animalistic when he loses his cool, though tends to keep himself calm if he can manage it.When faced with romantic situations, Nazihm falls into a silent shyness, not quite comfortable with thoughts of a mate.
History: When he was just a kit, Nazihm's tribe was attacked by an enemy pack of hyenas.As his friends and closest relitives were slaughtered, Nazihm's parents took off with him deep into the forest where they left him before heading off to lead away the patrol of hyenas that had been chasing them.Never again did Nazihm see or hear of his parents.Still being so young, it was hard on the cub to fend for himself, though luckily he was found by a tribe of leopards and had a decent upbringing.Once he was seventeen, Nazihm left the tribe to strike out on his own as well as to seek out othersof his kind.He's not sure what he will do when or if he finds another jaguar, but he hopes that he isn't the last.

User Image
Prudence
Weight: 120 lbs.
Height: 5'2" (excluding horns)
Species: Jackalope
Mate: None/Widowed
Personality: Prudence has a sort of "Happy Go Lucky" perspective on life and always tries to find the good in a bad situation.He's hyper and very trusting of others, so much so that sometimes its an embarassment.He can get angry though, and when he does, it usually involves a childish temper tantrum along with an adorable bunny pout face.Prudence is an absolute romancist about nearly everything, though doubts in his own love life due to his oddity of form.
History: Since his horns first began to come in when he was just seven, Prudence was teased for his strange appearence.Through the years, it continued to grow worse and worse until finally someone spoke up for him, a male werecat with whom Prudence developed his first crush.After the two admited their feelings to one another, they began a relationship, starting the first chapter of their amazingly happy life, though unbeknownst to them, it would be their last.Unfortuanately, Prudence's mate was in an accident as his construction job and fell into a swift flowing river.The construction crew had searched for him long and hard, but figured he was swept away and over the falls nearby.Prudence was devestated, but refused to stay sad, after all, if he stayed depressed all of the time, then his mate who was watching him from the afterlife would be grieved.Now Prudence lives alone, going through the same daily routine as before he'd found his mate.

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

madderFox

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:12 pm
Name: Apricity Hecuba Kerberos DeLaRune
Species: Alien wolf
Height: 6'4", 5'6" as human
Weight: 145 irl
Eyes: Periwinkle
Fur: White with black stripes, silver bits, periwinkle nose and pawpads
Orientation: My mate only :3
Mate: Mated
There is a picture in my sig.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 pm
Halcyon

User Image

Weight: 195 lbs
Height: 6' 5"
Species: Wolf
Orientation: Bi (leaning gay)
Mate: None/Open
Personality: Calm, Peaceful, Friendly and helpful. Halcyon is talkative when there's someone to talk to, and he meditates when there isn't. He helps wherever he can. While not a pacifist, he only fights in self defense, and he never tries to harm someone more than what should be done, despite being a trained fighter.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

grandCuriosity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:52 pm
Oh yeah here's my fursona look
http://d.facdn.net/art/omaru-san/1361779765.omaru-san_reference.png

Yep and I like tea  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:17 am
User Image
UserName: Rexxie Alex
Name: Rexxie
Animal: Winged Cat
Personality:
-Mischievous
-Prankster/Plays Practical Jokes (Never mean ones)
-Good spirited
-Goofy
-Playful
-Loving and cuddly
-Curious (VERY curious)

About meh: My sona is a playful black cat with a love for adventure and mischief.
Bat like wings are attached at the back, but Rexxie cannot fly with them.
They have the tendency to play practical jokes here and there, so watch out, you may be the next target!
Rexxie is quite goofy and tries to make the best out of any situation.
They also love to chase butterflies and color in coloring books!
(The reason I say they, it, and talk about my sona in the third person because Rexxie is gender neutral)  

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:01 pm
UserName: Gojiron

Name: Neru
Species: Rabbit (technically 50% cat)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 119 pounds (underweight/small framesize)
Eye color: Brown
Fur Color/Pattern: Pink and white alternating on the limbs, white along muzzle and front.
Orientation: Gay (not that anyone can tell)
Special Powers for RPs: Mahou-Shounen (Magical boy)

User Image

In reality I am your average young college student and a freaking nerd. I spend way too much time and money on cardgames and even helped create the Trading Card Game Club at the University I attend. My friends seem to find me to be the "light" on most of their days, their words not mine. Though I have my down days too, I try to work past them. So some may want to call me "Happy-go-lucky".

My chosen name comes from the Japanese verb "to sleep", I'm not just some random nerd I took four years of Japanese and intend to continue later on when I've got stuff figured out.

As I said above for action role-plays and such I often have the form or take the form of Yume (comes from the noun "dream"). If you'd like to know more just ask, if enough people take interest about that kind of thing I will post it here.

See ya around~!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:25 pm
Name: Seoni Telmicar
Race of Anthropomorphic: Mink
User Image
Personality: She has a tendency to be random, though most of her actions come off as flirty. Most of the time her mood cannot be determined by the situation at hand, but is rarely ever a bad thing, while she is mostly happy go lucky. If she manages to get angry, you should watch out, since it can only be done by the highest grade of offenses.
Anything else: Well you'll just have to ask her.  

TheOneOfName

ShrineMaidenSakura

Fashionable Entrepreneur

5,350 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:20 pm
Name: Artemis Gagersin
Height: 6'1"
Weight: Classified.
Body Type: Fit.
Species: Cat
Highest Degree of Education: College
Living Arrangement: Lives Alone in Apartment
Preference: Versatile.
Mate: Single.
Birthday: November 9
Star Sign: Scorpio

Likes: Drawing. Art. Music. Food. Gym Visits. Beach. Snow. Rollerblading. Friends. Sports. Thunder Storms. Theme Parks.

Dislikes: Lazy People. Rude Customers. Liars. Diets. Pills. Super Hot Weather.

Favorite food: Sushi.
Favorite drink: Calypso Lemonade.
Favorite location: Beach.
Favorite weather: Spring.
Favorite color: Green.

Least liked food: Fish.
Least liked drink: Coffee.
Least liked location: Dry Areas.
Least liked weather: Summer.

About: Artemis is a very open mind individual. He doesn't make a judgement about anything until he knows the outcome or the processes in which the activity is being done. Some of his favorite activities include laying video games, watching anime, drawing, reading and being able to be free. This free spirited cat is no threat.

Biography: For Artemis, life wasn't always that simple. Losing his father to cancer when he was 8 left an emotional scar. Him and his father were so close. Like a father figure, he taught Artemis how to do a lot of his now favorite activities. Artemis believes he owes everything to his father. Without him, he would have been forever lost.

After the passing of his father, life for him seemed to go from dark and bland to colorful and exciting. Moving through the educational system, Artemis left both middle school and high school with being in the top 5% of his class rankings. Being able to study, work hard and strive for what he desired always seemed to be what others said about him the most. As well for school, Artemis was the student President of both the LGBTQIA Association and Anime Club. With being president of two clubs there was a ton of responsibilities, but he never failed at completing them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 am
Name: Elzar
Species: wolf
Height: 6'2
Weight: 175
Eyes:blue
Fur: black with red designs though you'll never see them unless you find him shirtless
Orientation: heterosexual
Mate: looking though not on main concerns
Powers: can move through shadows easily and control's darkness to an extent. not fully skilled with his abilities Elzar hopes to get better as he goes. He also has heightened senses, agility, perfect night vision.
Personality: Calm and kind Elzar is a kind of shy person but he will warm up to you eventually. He does have a feral side he fights to control. If angered or hurt enough he will lose it and revert to that state so watch out for his claws and fangs if your gunna pick a fight

normal:
User Image

Feral:
User Image  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sullen Umbra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:15 pm
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10274226/

Name: Umbra
Nickname: Umbra, Shadow
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 142 pounds.
Birthday: October 31
Race: Folf (fox/wolf)
Hair Color: Dark grey base fur, light grey paws, chest and belly leading to his tail. Red fur going from his nose to the base of his tail. Red tiger stripes on his limbs and a red tipped tail. He also has a black patch over his left eye.
Eye Color: Right eye is red, left eye is blue.
Orientation: Bi (male preference)
Position: sub
Availability: Single

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

❤ Walks
❤ Running/Parkour
❤ Swimming
❤ Cooking
❤ Video Games

Dislikes:
☠ Getting startled ( he gets scared easily)
☠ Talking
☠ Making others upset
☠ Fights.
☠ Not knowing much about his past.

Fears:
☢ Being alone forever
☢ Storms- with him getting scared easily, storms typically scare him.
☢ His past coming back to haunt him
☢ Making himself look like a fool- He is super shy and makes things awkward a lot. Its like a curse.
☢ The dark. Especially on creepy nights when he is alone.. which he always is.

Strengths:
✓Agile- He is quick and has great reaction time but rarely uses it. He is typically avoiding situations in which he uses this.
✓ Observant- He can take one look at something and remember almost everything about it. Photographic memory would be the proper term
✓ Innocence- He has this vibe about him that causes a lot to look over him. The way he looks and acts causes people to react in weird ways.

Weakness:
✖ He doesn't speak up for himself. He will be pushed around and take it instead of bothering someone.
✖ He is physically weak, very fast, but weak. He can lift himself up when running around and climbing.
✖ Super shy. He tends to keep to himself to avoid making a fool of himself when he tries to talk. He studders a lot and cant seem to find the words he is looking for.

Talents/Abilities:
✪ Parkour- He has speed on his side as well as the knowledge and just enough strength to be able to free-run. He can run and go over obstacles, climb ledges and overall maneuver around the city with ease.
✪ Multi-tasker- He can do multiple things at once without losing concentration. One he is focused on the tasks at hand, he wont stop until they are done and done right.
✪ Musician- He has been known to woo people with his music. Where he lacks in conversational skills he makes up for in his music.

Favorites
Food: Mangos.
Drink: Water and juice
Color: Black
Instrument: Acoustic Guitar and keyboard

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Personality: Umbra is a quiet folf that keeps to himself. He is typically seen playing his guitar in the park or near a body of water. He feels that atmosphere is much nicer in those locations. He is shy and cant talk very well to new people. He has found that his music speaks for him by the crowds that form when he plays. At times, he can be social and helpful but isn't the type to just start a conversation with someone random. Or anyone for that matter. He would like to branch out more but finds it to be a more difficult task than he thought. He doesn't like talking about his family because they didn't exactly accept him or treat him nicely. To sum it up, Umbra is a quiet fluff ball that keeps to himself and finds it easier to blush and get stunned than to talk to anyone.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff