Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:21 pm

"Good," said Turgon. "And by the sound of that bell means the battle starts. Now get to the battle feild and I'll have the gurads snd her up to the battlefield," he said. He than stared at Draco and said, "Ready to see her die."

"She won't die, she'll be that wench. She'll be her darkside," said Draco.

"I'll hold your words on that," said Turgon as he noted his servants to ring the bell and to bring Gemini up. His guards nodded and the bell rung for the battle to begin and ready.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:40 pm

Raven heard the bell ring. "Great..." She than looked down and saw that she was sitting on a regular wooden chair. She thought of and idea and wispered to the Robin: "I can move are chairs inch by inch and while the fight happens we can..." She was trying to help but she couldnt think of an idea so she sat. Waiting for the fight to begin.

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:50 pm

"Oh, and Titans don't even think about excaping. For if you do so the cit ill pay a great price from you or maybe even one of you," threatend Turgon.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Raven rolled her eyes at Turgon. She said to herself. "He needs to threaten us to watch a stupid battle that Gemini will win." She than tried not to laugh or smile.

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:02 pm

Then the plat form that was once a jole on the feild came up with Gemini on it. She was in no cage now. So Gemini looked around and jumped off the plat form to the feild area.

"Hello Gemini, ready to die," said Oracle as she flew up to Gemini and punched her in the face.

Gemini fell on her back andthan stood back up. "No, but are you," said Gemini as she made her new battle suit appear on her body for this is the time when she most needs it:
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Then Gemini took her sword out, ran towards Oracle, and slashed her on her side.

Oracle took out some daggers and threw them towards Gemini.

Gemini dodged the daggers, by jumping up in the air, made her wings appear, and flew down towards Oracle and was about to stab her...

Oracle jumped out of the way, jumped in the air, and kicked Gemini on the back. Making Gemini hit the ground hard. "How's that," she said.

"Good, but not good enough," said Gemini as the one that Oracle hit was a fake Gemini and the real one went behind Oracle, put her hand up, and yelled, "Wind!" Blowing Oracle to the ground.

Then Oracle's hands glowed dark magic and headed towards Gemini pulling her down to the ground super hard.

"Huh, Gemini," said Starfire as she was made to watch this.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:24 pm

Raven couldnt watch the battle than saw Turgon in the corner. She than thought of an idea. She saw a bottle of glass. She focused it and lifted it up and smashed it against Turgon's head. She than looked inocent and watched the battle.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:47 am

Arachnid stuggled against his bonds the bonds crippling under the pressure he was applying though it was no good. He was trapped and thier was no way his was going to sit idle through this.

Black Archer teleported behind Arachnid he bent down cutting Arachnids bonds. 'Boy i'm doing to get closer to my goal so get out thier and stop this battle since you love being the hero' he whispered viscously breaking his bonds and telporting Arachid into the field and teleported away behind Tarantula. With one devasting blow Tarnatula was crippled to the ground kncoked out. Just for now..

Arachnid rage returned he wasn't going to see someone who cared for him die like this no not again. He charged at Oracle pulling her off Gemini and fling across the field. He leapt into the air brining his foot down into Oracles face followed by a barrage of devasting blows to the face with fists and feet. His finally finished his attack by stabbing her in the stomach with one of his four blades.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:55 am

Robin looked at the others. He felt so useless strapped here only Arachnid was doing something though if they did something the price could be worst to pay. He looked other at Adam. 'Not yet Adam we'll wait to attack' he said firmly.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:06 am

Black arhcer sighed. He liked to be doing the fighting not specataing. He teleported behind Turgon. 'Hey chukcles !' he announced punching Turgon in the back of his head with his super strength.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:27 am

Adam felt for his knife chisling away at his bonds he freed himself. He passed the knife across the line who eventuall broke his bonds and passed it across to Starfire givning her the chnace to free herself.

Adam became inviable and shot a line other to Draco and Turgon. He allowed Black Archer and Turgon to fight and whispered quielty to Draco. 'I'm a titan are you Ok ?' he asked.

Robin freed though stayed put and acted as if he still covered in his bonds and was waiting for the opotunerne moment.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:15 am

Black archer grabbed Turgon by his fancy new battle suit. 'This is for your crime against fashion' he said in a mtv tone and a smashed into the ground and throwing him through the ceiling teleporting after him.

Arachnid slammed his blades together reaslisng a huge energy devastingly gagatuan ball blasting Oracle into the furthest wall creating a huge dent and hole. He didn't care what Turgon said it was sick what he was doing.

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:24 pm

((Ok, I'm going to kill Gemini right now. But she won't be really dead. She'll still be alive but everybody thinks she dead.))

Then Starfire cut herself free and passed it to Raven.

"No, Arachnid this is my fight, AaaaaaH!" screamed Gemini as she felt the stabs from when Arachnid just stabbed Oracle.

"Huh, Gemini," said Starfire queitly.

"Oh, dear Arachnid. Now that was bad idea you made," said Oracle as she spat blood out. "You just stabbed me at the wrong place, the place where...Gemini can feel that pain," as she spat out some more blod. Then she ran towards Arachnid and was about to stabb him un the heart when Gemini stepped in the way of it, using ehr sword to block the attack.

Then Gemini kicked Oracle and told Arachnid, "Don't worry about me. This is my fight and only I can kill her. Besides you shouldn't die because of me, so free the others, save the city and them before Turgon and his survents make their way there. I'll handle Oracle and you shouldn't...Ah!"

Oracle stabbed Gemini on the side and jumped away. She made her angel wings appear and flew over to where the cliffs were.

"So Go Now!" yelled Gemini. She than flew off to where Oracle is and than they both started to fight each other. Sword with sword.

Oracle blocked Gemini's sword adn knocked it out of Gemini's hands. now they both had cuts and blood all over their body. As they foguth and foguht, Oracle is about to make her last move to finish her off. "Any last words, said Oracle.

"Yes...I-If...I shall...die..then I shall...die wih..honor and knowing that I did this to rid of my curse and save lives," siad Gemini as she spat out blood.

"Hm, pitiful and worhless words to say," said Oracle as she drew her sword into Gemini's heart.

"Uh...," then Gemini's eyes went blank and she fell from the sky and into the water down below.

"GEMINI!" yelled Starfire as she stood out of her seat and had tears coming down her cheak.

"Hahahaha! I killed her. that pitiful and weak girl is dead. Hahaha! I am free," said Oracle as she laughed and was still in the sky.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:23 am

'NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!' Arachnid roared a as giant forcefiled shaped around his body growing in height and mass until he could touch the fluffy clouds. They should have a calming effect but they failed to do it. A huge transcucent hands covered in a web pattenr grabbed Oracle and began to close its grip on her in its hand. Then in a sudden movement the hands went crashing down into the staduim smashing Oracle deep into the ground and repeating the process damaging the stadum suverly. Again and a again with a bone chilling smash. She would pay dearly.

He finally ceased smashing her into the ground and flung her far away crash landing into the woods which were not to far away creating massive crater annilhating many trees. The forcefiled dissolved living Arachnid hovering in mid-air momentarily as he came crashing back to Earth his energy burnt and used up. Before he hit the ground he sent a boulder sized energy blast at Oracle.

Black Archer broke of his fight with Turgon and teleported below Arachnid cacthing him just in time as the he was about to go splat in the ruins of the staduim. He pulled out a glinting silver dagger and stabbed Arachnid in the back blood pouring out instantly.

Arachnid howled in pain as his body glowed a heavenly wait as out of his stomach Kid-spider blasted out like a cannon ball crashing to the ground. He passed the pain was unbearble as it seaped like a deadly posion throough his body.

Archer giggled malicosuly placing Arachnid in his back. he telported back picking up Tarantula and stood in the middle of the collusuem. 'Titans beware the nightmare isn't other' he roared.

Kid spider got up off the ground. No he wouldn't let their more death or evil today. He charged at Archer weak from the fusion. He easily slapped aside and was amshed into a wall forming a small dent and hit the ground.

Archer then teleported away back to his hideout.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:34 am

(Fine)
'No' Robin stared stunned it couldn't be no..this was a dream or illusion or some kidn of joke. It just couldn't be no..

Adam turned round seing Geminis body hit the water. No... . He left Draco he charged to the cliff leaping into the air gracefully. This indeed wasn't a clever thing to do. He crashed into the water. Battling agains the strong current his eyes stinging from the salty dark blue water. After what felt like decades of searching for a lost treasure he caught a glimpse of her. He battled even harder against the current finally grabbing her arm. He pushed him self harder washing on the beach. Both were drenched but Gemini was safe with him.

'Gemini..' Robin gasped and landed down on the beach besides Adam pulling both away from the current and propping them agains nearby rocks. She couldn't be..
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games