Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:19 pm
Terra heard a eep from the living room. She noticed Gemini looking at her presents. Terra smiled and said "Happy Birthday!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:37 pm
"Thank You Terra!" yelled Gemini as she jumped up in th air and gave her a hug.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:08 pm
Terra smiled and hugged her and spun her around in the air. She saw her present on the table the one she stold. She forgot the tag was still on it. "Ugh Gemini will you promise me you will open my present last!" As she smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:11 pm
"Wheeee!" yelled Gemini. she than heard what Terra told her and looked confuse but said, "Ok." She than smiled again. "And today I am nine years old," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:21 pm
Starfire woke up in the morning and got dressed in clean clothes. But she didn't dress in her costume she dressed in her party dress for stuff like this. Her dress was a tropical voilet purple color and she wore matching boots with it too. She also took off her gloves for the first time and tied ehr hair up in a pointail. Then Starfire walked down the hallway and walked into the main room. She went to her daughter, hugged her and said, "Happy birthday sweety."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:39 pm
Then Gemini hugged hr mother back and said, "Thank you mother."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:38 am
Arachnid and Arahcno heaved the cake they'd gotten up early for. It cost a fortune but it was worth it. It was sponge cake the size of a monster truck wheel with a inch thick snow white icining and off course 9 huge candles. They safely stored in Arachnid room. They made they why to the main room with a thick A5 card with a silhoutte of a wolf howling at collousal moon the number in silver lettring at the side. 'Happy birthday grandma !' Arachnid chuckled.

Scott awoke abruptly. His eyes opened insatly a smile upon on his face. Part time. He quickly donned his cotume. leaped onto a cloud and speed into the room grabbing Gemini and flying her around the room. 'Happy brithday sister !' he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:56 am
Robin entered the room smiling widely glad to see his daughter in such high spirits. He smiled hugging Starfire glad to everything had worked out. He had big surpise install for her that she'd love.

Adam speed around the city feeling so alive again. As he enjoyed the new found lease upon live he searhced for a toy shop in search of a present he itnenedned to buy.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Starfire was surpriced at the hug that Robin surpriced her with. She than hugged him back and kissed him gently on the lips and moverd ehr lips away. She was happy about today since it was a special day for young Gemini.

Then Fox come's walking in the room with Gemini's present that kind of looked like a wrapped up sowrd or stick. But Fox wore somehting nice today and she wore a yellow dress with flowers, yellow high heel shoes, yellow lipstick on, and her pink hair was in pig tails. "Hello everyone and happy birthday youg miss," said Fox as she placed the present down with the other ones.

"Wow what a pretty dress Fox," said Starfire.

"Oh, yeah well its tradition where I came from to dress up so such things like this. And you look nice too Star, by the way tring to look hot for Robin now," said Fox.

"Uh, well," said Starfire as she blushed with a smile on her face. "Well, it is Gemini's birthday and I wanted to wear something nice," she said.

"Uh, huh," said Fox with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:52 pm
"Thank you brother! Teehee! And thank you to you too Foxy!" yelled Gemini as she was on the cloud with Scott. Then Gemini looked down below at her parents and said, "Love's cute but kissing isn't, yuck." Since her parents always kiss and it looks like they are. "Aw, well. Whatcha going to do," she said with a smile. She than turned into a hawk and flew down to her parents and turned into a sparrow. She landed on Fox's shoulder and made a sparrow sound. And than Gemini turned from sparrow to a robin and made a robin sound. "Look dad I'm just like you, I'm a robin. But their not as handsome as you," she said as she flew on her father's shoulder and said, "But they are pretty cute."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:03 am
Robin smiled. 'How about your open you presents Gemini ?' he quickly changed the subject unimpressed by Fox's crude remark about their love life.

Adam finally settled on a toy store slowly opening. Since last night he felt rejuvinated happy and brighter and not so lagged down. Though he felt a signifciant twinge of shame and planned to repent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:06 am
Scott landed down skidding across the floor stnading besides his family. Nearly crashing into the table but sucessfully veered it.

'CHEESE !' Arachnid produced a camera relasing blidning flash at the group. He began to chuckled manically finding it hilarious.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:47 am
Terra herd when robin said. "Open presents." She got wide eyed. She than thought "I hope Gemini doesnt fined the store alarm sticker to now its stolen...Ugh"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:53 pm
((sorry for not posting for a long time I kinda forgot i was involved in this rp))
Skeletor woke up on the roof and scratched his head. He then got up and walked to main. "Mourning everyone,"Skeletor said as he walked in and sat at the table with a yawn.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:45 pm
"Just in time too Skeletor Gemini is about to open her presents," said Gemini with a smile. Then Star whipsered over to Fox to get her back, "Oh, I see that you like Arachnid now."

Fox blushed and said, "Uh, heh heh." She than walked over to Gemini and said, "So young lady which one is first."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games