Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:07 am
Lucy gets up grabs her clothes and heads for the bathroom.

Nyuu looks up at Cane." Laugh at the poor short bunny here." Nyuu starts jump for her clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:29 pm
Lance went into the kitchen ad started making waffles.

Linch started making some scrambled eggs.

Cane laughed alittle more before he walked over to the table and sat down,waiting for breakfest.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:08 pm
Nyuu gets dressed. But walks into the kitchen in her bunny form.

Lucy walks out dressed with her school outfit on behide Nyuu. She picks her up and holds her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:52 pm
Lance followed lucy.

"You seem happy today lucy.."said cane  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:03 pm
Lucy pulls on her bunny ear. "Yea...." Thats all she says as she pets Nyuu .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:29 pm
"Thats good.."Cane said.

Lance smiled as he walked next to Cane."I don't know what you guys talked about in that room,but after that she was alot happier thanks man.."He whispered to him then walked back over to lucy.

Cane had froze.  

KATKIBA109

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:48 pm
*wake up outside room 125...*
wow i need to stop blacking out...
*stands up and tries to grab the doorframe, but falls down, landing hard on my right wrist. Sits in the hall, waiting to regain ballance*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:09 pm
Lucy ear twiched as she heres sound out in the hall. She puts Nyuu down. As she walks into the hall. "Starfox are you ok." Lucy walks over.

Nyuu sits on the floor. "Wait i need love...."she yells kinda. "I need peted. I need loved. SOME ONE LOVE ME!!!" She yells when lays on the floor. "No one loves me...."She moans.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

damion-kashu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:47 pm
*runs to starfire* Are you allright? *helps her up then carries her*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:09 pm
*looks around me brings my left hand to my face*
yea yea i am fine, just lost my ballance
*shakes head*
i..i think i can walk
ow my wrist

McFlyenstein1

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:13 am
Lance laughed alittle and started to pet nyuu's belly."Did you have candy?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:41 am
Lucy grabs Starfox`s hand. "Well i think your wrist well be ok. You just have you take it easy with it." She says wraping her wristed with a ace bandage.

"CANDY!!!CANDY CANDY I WANT CANDY GIVE ME GIVE ME!!!" Nyuu yells As she jumps around the room.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:08 am
Thanks Lucy I can feel it getting better already
*supports myself againt damion*
i think...i will just go have a shower, i should be fine
*walks back to my room (116) holding the wall*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:40 pm
Lance jumped up and caught."Sorry we don't have any candy right now..."He laughed.

Cane laughed aswell.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:56 pm
Nyuu sees ice cream. "OHHH!" She eyes get big as she jumps and grabs the ice cream. She eats the ice cream untill its all gone. She grabs a cape with SB on it. She ties it on herself. "Im super bunny! I fight bad guys and save the good.Now wheres my evil sister.!"

Lucy walks in. "Sorry about that." She says smileing. Lucy looks down and sees a empty ice cream bowl.

Nyuu jumps on Lucy head jumping up and down. "I well bet you my evil sister. You well not rule this earth!" She yells as she jumps up and down on Lucy head.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games