Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:10 pm
shade smiled. hell, he was in a good mood now. flying made him feel relaxed. "chill. they wont be able to find us for a pretty long time....lets just say, i got some friends helping us out." he smiled, stretching his legs. oh yea, im like....high above the ground. i definetly dont want to fall from this height..... he chuckled at that thought  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:07 pm
alex chuckled. "i just dont want to have anything to do with those bastards anymore. it was a stupid idea to volunteer for that project." alex rolled her eyes. "well dont you look relaxed. and what you got shot in the arm like 20-30 min. ago?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:07 pm
"heh, at least you had a chance. i didnt........my father made me join..." he glared at they horizon. " my father is the reason this project went on..." he laughed at alexa comment. "yea, i got shot. it doesnt hurt anymore, and i never knew flying felt this good...!" he said, stretching his legs. "aaaaaaaah, this feels AWESOME!!!!" he screamed into the air  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:31 pm
alex kicked him in the back. "SSHHH!!! your supposed to be dead!" she sighed and looked back ahead. "ya.. but it was way better than what happened to me on the streets." her eyes misted over as she remembered her younge and harsh life on the streets.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:22 pm
"owwwww........that freakin hurt!" shade snarled, but then smiled. "hey, dont freak out about it, alright? what's done is done. theres nothing we can do about it now, but hope that something good can come out of this."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:48 pm
alex snapped out of her daze and looked down, "who said i was freaking out? i was just trying to decide which life was better. the one on the street of the one in the labs." she looked ahead again. "and i just dont want there to be any chance of them following us. it puts both you and lance in danger and it worries me."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:49 pm
he shrugged his shoulders. " you just seem like your freaking out. i dont know, i havent really hung out with normal people.....if you call scientists 'normal', at least...." shade smiled.
"dont worry, like i said, they won't be able to find us. i made sure that we left them a little...suprise....." he snarled in a joking manner. as long as they hit the grenade, they will be out cold for at least a week...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 pm
alex sighed. "i just cant relax till i know we're far enough away. i dont even see how they keep finding us." she said more to herself. but she smiled and continued at a pretty fast pace. at least someone was happy and confident. then she asked, "hey, do you wann try something fun now that your awake?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:31 pm
"i dont know how they keep finding us.....but i have a hunch. maybe..... they put sensors in us, the erasers. my guess is, they put it in r arm, so we wuldnt be able to find it. but.....i think when i got shot, i felt something come out..... and it was a piece of metal. i want to see if it was just me..." he hunched his shoulders. "sure, what do you plan on doing...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 pm
alex smiled devilishly and stopped in the air, changed directions and shot stright upwards. she absorbed the cool air on her skin, it felt so nice "now dont you go screaming like a little girl" she sneeared and as soon as she got high enought she let go of shade while abruptly stoping at the same time. she smiled and folded in her wings. she loved the feeling on free falling and she twisted about for a minute then turned bullet like and sped up her speed so that she would be under shade when he came back down.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 pm
"now why would i scream like....." his eyes widened, falling straight down. "AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is..... AWESOMEEEEE!!!!" he laughed, spiraling down like a bullet. "holy crap, i wish i could fly! this is so freakin awesome!!!" shade yelled at alex, smiling like a maniac.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:02 pm
alex rolled her eyes. remembering how she had told him not to scream. too late now. she fell on her back and then spread out her arms and legs so that she slowed a bit. she wanted to make sure she stayed below shade so she could catch him when they got low enough. this wasnt just about them both haveing fun free falling, her wings ached and need a break. unlike the others she had them inplanted in her back and not grown since she was a baby. so they often hurt after long periods of use.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm
shades ears flicked twice, startling him. oh damn.....we got company...shade grabbed his katana, but he knew it was no use. at the rate he was falling.... no, he knew they would still live. he would make sure the others lived, even if it meant losing his life.........wait, what was that noise? he shot his head down, and being able to see everything clearly, he saw humans.... "hey alex, we gotta get out of here.....they arent scientists, but i got a bad feeling about this..." he pulsed his thought to her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:36 pm
alex's face got serious. "then what are they?" alex asked, trying to hold off takeing out her wings as long as possible. now that she thought about it they burn, it would hurt just to care herself. she she took a deep breath and bit her lip to deter the pain and unfirled her wings. the emense pain took her by surprise and she gasped, but regained herself and went to go catch shade, trying to keep from screaming in agony when his weight was added, "w-whats going on?" she asked hopeing she sounded more scared than in pain.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:46 pm
"just normal people...i think." he saw how much pain she was in, then he shook his head, and took out a metal ball. fumbling for his knife, he cut a string attached to it, forming almost a glider like thing. he wriggled free from alex's grasp, then caught the glider, trying to stay by her. "hey, are you ok? you seemed like you were about to fall...." he got worried, frowning. i thought that flying this much doesnt hurt them.... is it because of me? he thought to himself.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff