Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:25 pm
He rummaged around in the bag before producing a soft green leaf. He held it up. "Here. I think this will do the trick. If you eat it, the pain will be numbed. It should start working in matter of minutes."

"He got injured," Lunis told him. "He stayed back because someone suspicious came into our midst. I'm not sure what's happening now."
She turned her attention back on Eclim.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:44 pm
((As of now...I'm going to be a bad girl and hog the laptop computer...and lie and say that it's for homework reasons... xd I really can't...live...without the OTAG...so...yeah...
I'm...kinda...back... sweatdrop Or I'll let my grades go kaplooey or something...but I will be back.))

Kuromi sat in a tall tree observing the few rays of sunlight that could get past the trees. She sighed. The festival starts today and I won't even be there... It was indeed her birthday. And the fact that I'm really going to be 16 instead of 15 is really making me think I'm reliving a year of my life all the time. She twirled her hair aroud her finger.
(( My mom just got home...and...I'm...UNBANNED! WHOO HOO!!!! blaugh ))  

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:01 pm
((yay! New character! I've updated the first page with the bio. Ne, Haruna, when should Alcina get kidnapped? Since Kuromi's not going to be at the festival, should we just do it now while she's alone?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:19 pm
MemoryDragon
((yay! New character! I've updated the first page with the bio. Ne, Haruna, when should Alcina get kidnapped? Since Kuromi's not going to be at the festival, should we just do it now while she's alone?))

((Kuromi will appear ONCE at the festival. (That would be...the banquet thingy...) And then you shall discover that...Kuromi's ENGAGED!! gonk And then Alcina can get kidnapped... xd Sorry for the delays...))  

SakuMeiMei

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:35 pm
Chara Name: Midori Tonbo
Your SN: NekoNoTsukiyo
Appearance: Midori
M/F: Female
Stranger: Leaf
Type: Half Human, Half Flower Kizoku (Hanazoku? Correct me if i'm wrong again.)
Staff: Look at image. They arn't blades but more club-esque and as tall as she is.
Others: Midori is rather... trouble making. She met Kaen by seeing him perform, and knowing that such was a big exemption decided to 'befriend' him by threatening on telling his superiors that he entertained. He not wanting to be found out, agreed and took the little girl beneath his wing.
Spunky, and usually seen hanging about Kaen like glue, she harasses him or is getting into trouble. Oddly, although someone her age should have no problem befriending, Kaen has been the only one she successfully has and once asked why she doesn't like kids her own age, she clutches her pendant and replies that she likes just Kaen (Awwwh! But not THAT way).
Not much other than that is known.

((YES! crying I finished both of the profiles! Sorry it took so long. I hope they're up to your standards. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:48 pm
((Updated again. Feel free to join either of the plot lines... though you might want to wait till after Alcina is kidnapped to enter in that one. It would just be less crowded that way. That should be really soon...))

Alcina wiped the sweat from her forehead with a near by towel she had brought with her. I might as well go check and see if the festival is ready yet. I wonder where Kisuna-san and Sui-san are... With that thought she make a quick trip back to her room to change into fresher clothes and looked in Kisuna's and Sui's rooms, respectively. When she saw neither of them there, she walked around calling out her two friends names. "Kisuna~san! Sui~san! Where are you?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:56 pm
((Waiting is fine with me. I already know how Kaen and Midori will come in too so it's no problem. Poor Alcina, with no idea what her fate shall become~.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:25 am
"Injured?" Gake swore, growling even more fiercely. "If he couldnt come here, I take it it was bad." He shifted his hands on his sword, so that it pointed to the Mazoku, but his eyes were still on Eclim.

Gake was very fond of Hayato. He had known him since Hayato was a baby. ((Let's say he's uh...10 years older than Hayato?))Hayato was like a family to him, and he hated the Mazoku for changing Hayato. He knew, that Hayato indeed had changed more than what the clan knew. Gake and his clan only saw Hayato's serious or overly cheery look, and it was only occassions they saw his true feelings. But that was only once, and only him and the other commander saw his feelings.

Hayato was just uneasy to trust anyone now, even his clan, (although he does trust them, but a little uneasy sometimes) so Gake cherished the fact that Hayato truly trusted him.

"You will pay." Gake growled, shifting his foot as well. "Lunis-san, would you mind holding your brother for a moment? I would like to take a stab at this Maozku, and end its life." He narrowed his eyes at tha Mazoku now, Eclim moved aside in his mind. His target was the Mazoku.

Hayato mumbled his thanks, and after he made sure he chewed it, he swallowed the leaf. He did not trust the guy, but...this was an exception. His arm is hurting. He glanced at his arm again, and sighed. What was he going to do now? Could he fight Akira with one injured arm? 'Alcina, don't let Akira hurt you...' He thought without really thinking on what he said, and realizing what he said, he leaped onto his feet, wincing in response from the jolt of pain.

he recited his excuse again, and turned to the wanderer after he had calmed down. "Look, I really appreciate your help, but I suggest you go, before you get into this mess." He said, looking over to where he had come from. He really hoped that his comander Gake was safe.

((Should I get reinforcements from Wolf clan? Since I did send the other back to get them. Or not yet?))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:22 am
Sui waved a hand to her once she reached the kitchens, "Morning Alcina-chan!"

"Good morning." Kisuna greeted shyly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:57 pm
Kuromi-sama's missing again... Mi-chan sighed as she wandered down the halls and entered the kitchen where everybody else was. "Ah...good morning everyone. Have you seen Kuromi-sama?" She turned into her human form and brushed herself off. It's no fair how I have to run around as a cat all the time...I prefer being in my human form. "And did you have breakfast yet?" Her tail was waving back and forth.

"Good morning Mi-chan!" Ki-chan, Kuroki's personal...whatever-he-is appeared in the kitchen. (( Everybody has a personal whatchamajiggy. whee Kuromi has Mi-chan, Kuroki has Ki-chan (who is a guy), Saga has Sa-chan, Eiri has Ri-chan and Kuroi has Ku-chan (also a guy). xd And the names...have to sound horrible without chan so you have to use chan all the time...kind of thing... sweatdrop )) He hugged Mi-chan. "Good morning everybody...I believe I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Kuroki's-"
He didn't have time to finish his sentence. Mi-chan hit him with a frying pan. "You retard!!" (( whee The famous frying pan...))

(( I should've done this a long time ago but the font colours are like thisss:
Kuromi- indigo
Kuroki and other people who haven't been introduced yet- light blue
the triplets- dark blue
the cats- blue
etc- black))  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:31 pm
Kisuna and Sui nodded. Sui showed her the remaining pancakes on the table that he made.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:11 pm
Lunis nodded. "I'll do what I can." She got a running head start before jumping at Eclim. He seemed to know that she was coming but he did not make an effort to move. Instead, he allowed her tackle him.

Eclim was ready for Lunis. He allowed her to take him down but that was his plan. That way, he could kill her while the wolf was distracted with Adyna. He dropped his bow and arrows, letting them drop down to the forest floor below. He wouldn't need them. He had another weapon.

"Wait...you're not thinking of fighting again, are you?" Aeldyn looked down at Hayato's arm. "If you do, you could unwittingly injur yourself even more. Once the herb goes into effect, you won't be able to feel it if the break in your arm gets worse." He paused and frowned. "If you are...going to fight again, that is...I think it would be best if I go along with you. That way if you do get a worse injury, I can...do something about it." Aeldyn didn't like the idea of getting in the middle of a battle but it was his responsibility. After all, he'd been the one that gave Hayato the herb.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:57 pm
Hayato looked at the boy in front of him with one raised eyebrow. "Look, kid," ((He's younger than him, so he's gonna call him that. XD)) "I appreciate your help and all, but I dont think you will be fit for the battle I am about to go to. There will be blood, I gurantee that. And if im not mistaken, I think you are afraid of what you are getting into" He tried to move his arm again, only to feel small sting, but nothing else. He tried to move it again, and amazingly, he felt nothing.

"Hm, the herb does stop me from feeling any pain." Hayato said aloud, looking at the broken arm. "This could be useful." He mused, and turned back to the boy. "Anyway, like I said, there will be blood." He paused. "If you still wish to come, you may. I think those herbs and other stuff you got in there might help after the battle." He looked at the boy, and waited for his answer. He really didnt like the idea, but it was true. Having someone who understood healing would help...

Gake growled, leaping towards Adyna, his sword aimed at her heart. He hated the Mazoku, especially after that day. They have taken everything away from Hayato, his clan leader, and even the life of the previous clan head. "DIE!" He yelled, and slashed at Adyna.

((So...should i bring the other wolf clan over here? Like, remember how Hayato ordered the other to go back and get some of them to come here to help? Or should i wait?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:17 pm
After swallowing his bit of pancake in his mouth, Sui asked, "Alcina-chan, have you seen any of the Nekozoku this morning?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:29 pm
((Maybe they can come towards the end of the fight?))

"You're right, I am scared," Aeldyn admitted, "But...I'll be alright. I'll keep out of the way as much as possible. This isn't the first conflict I've been in the middle of..." his voice trailed off. He didn't want to elaborate any more than that. Bringing back bad memories would only make it harder. He willed himself to forget them, for the moment, and remember his purpose. "Well then, lead the way, Hayato of the Wolf Clan."

Lunis struggled to keep Eclim down. She put all her weight into stopping him from getting up. Then, before she could stop him, he removed a small knife from his cloak. She twisted around to avoid it but then she felt a sharp, agonizing pain as the blade was plunged into her shoulder.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games