Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:28 pm
"Yes, lets go see her," said Starfire with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:00 pm
When Gemini was done using the bathroom she saw Arachnid outside of the bathroom waiting for and asked, "Why are you waiting for me to come out of the bathroom? Nevermind I don't even want to know." She than turned into a sparrow and flew away from him and towards abckinto her own rooom. She landed in her chair and turned back into her regular form. Then stood up and thought to herself, 'Its like I'm under house arrest.' She walked over to her closet and mirror. She opened her closet and looked thre her clothes.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:13 am
Arachnid was about to retort as suddeny his felt the cold sneastion under his chest. Great. He scuttled into the bathroom locking the door removing his shirt and equiqment he looked down in disust and panic.

Robin got and waited for Starifre. 'I think we better send her to bed she must be really worn even if she wont admit' Robin began strecthing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:42 pm
Tetra walked outside trying to learn how to control all elements. Her best was rock and water. She looked at the water and made a wave. "Hmmm water was always my favorite." She than concentrated on a rock trying to make it explode. She closed her eyes and felt the rock expand and turned into smaller rocks. "Yess"

She looked up at the clouds. "Hmmm air." She moved her arms making the cloud form into a smiley face. She thought about fire and how her sister burned there house and her mothers scream. A tear ran down her face. She wiped it away and watched as the water was swaying into the rocks.

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:38 pm
Starfire nodded to Robin and followed him to Gemini's room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:09 pm
Raven walked out on to the roof, looking for a place to meditate. She looked down and saw Tetra controlling various elements. Deciding that she could meditate later, Raven flew down and landed on the rocky shore. "So, what are you doing out here?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:19 pm
Tetra looked at raven. "Im trying to control my powers without blowing someone up or trying to drown someone." She looked at the wave. "I cant controll my powers and im trying to see how to learn."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:52 pm
Gemini found something in her clouset that she was looking for. And it was a dagger called the wolf fang dagger and her parents never new that she had it. She found it somewhere outside in the forest when she went hiking with her her Aunt Raven and never told anybopdy what she found. She figured she could use it in good use one day. but than she closed her clouset doors, put the dagger in the drawer next to her bed, put it under the clothes, and cloesd the drawer. She than walked over to the window and didn't feel tired anymore an looked threw the window, sat down at the window, crossed her legs, cloesd her eyes, and was in a trance(it like her own meditation).  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:37 am
Robin knocked cautiously on Gemini door and waited for an answer patietnly. He looked around wondering what had happened to Arachnid. Though Gemini was his first priority at the moment.

Arachnid quickly tore away hiuge glups of bandages trying to cover his spontaneuous wounds the exctuitaing poker like sensation forcing him to his knees in dior pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:15 pm
"Hmm..." Raven said. She understood the need to control powers. It had taken a long time for Raven to learn how to control her powers and they still weren't completely in her control. "One way I learned to control my powers was by concentrating, but I suppose it's different.."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:13 pm
As Gemini was in her trance(meditation) She heard a knock on her door. She still sat down and had her eyes closed and said, "Come in." Than her wings appeared and covered herself like a cloak. She chanted, "Toola cha o' yate."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 pm
Tetra thought about Raven's Meditation. "Hmmm." She sat in a criss crosss position and hovered over a rock. She closed her eyes and focused on her breatheing and the water movement.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:09 am
Robin stepped in carefully haering Geminis chanting his eye borw raised. 'Emm Gemini ? I was wondering if we could take about what happened at you and Arachnid when you were kidnaped' he aksed knoiwng it was touch subject.

Arachnids finally covered himself in thick bumpy set of bandages sucessfully slowing the bleeding down. He slipped out of the bathroom carefully not wishing anyone else to find out about his problems.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:45 am
Raven watched Tetra. She stayed silent, so she wouldn't distract Tetra. Her eyes went to the water, watching it for any signs of Tetra controlling it.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:03 pm
Tetra breathed slowly. She could here the waves moving softly. She opened her eyes and moved her hands in a motion lifting some the water up from the bay. "Raven how do you control fire?" As she was still focused on he water.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games