Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:04 pm

Dayna blushed,...for the first time.She looked up at him and stepped closer, she then softly kissed his lips, and after some time she pulled back."Does that answer you?"

Diamond looked at Neji,"Neji-kun,.." she reached for his arm, and she embraced him, closing her eyes tight, she felt so good in his arms.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Sasuke blinked in shock."So this means you lied to Neji?"

Neji stroked Diamond's hair and held her."I'm sorry.."

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:11 pm

She looked at him,"And you lied to Diamond,..so we are even."

Diamond felt so good in his arms, he gave her the tenderness she wanted."Neji-kun,...Arrigato,..." she said as she wrapped her arms around him.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:13 pm

"This may earn some reprocussions from my brother"Neji said and held her close."But meh..we can live with that."

Sasuke sighed and rolled his eyes."Bah."

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:16 pm

"Neji-kun,..I want to start clean with you,...I did have sleep with Sasuke and I regret it, but I cant do anything about it. Is that a bad thing?"she asked him. She was so different from Dayna, so much nicer.

Dayna softly caressed his cheek. It seemed even when he was stubborn she knew how to treat him, to get him where she wanted him. She leaned forward as she kissed him.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Sasuke smirked and kissed back.

Neji looked to her and gave a nod."That's okay with me."

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:23 pm

She wrapped her arms around him as she kissed Sasuke back, this brought back memories of when they were a couple.

Diamond smiled and then she softly pressed her lips against his cheek,"Neji-kun,...." she said softly as she snuggled him.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Neji settled his nose in her hair and stroked down her back gently.

Sasuke held his arms around her and his tongue played with hers.

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:30 pm

Diamond looked up at him and then she placed her lips against his.

Dayna smiled as she let him play with her tongue ring, and then she played with his tongue in return, and held him closer to her. She felt complete with him.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Sasuke held her closer as well.

Neji gently kissed back, feeling it was best to do so.

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Dayna held him close and then after a while she broke the kiss. She had her arms around his neck and then she said,"Aren't you glad you have me?" she said with a smirk as she enjoyed, being in Sasuke's arms once again.

Diamond kissed him back softly, with such tenderness. It was clear how she felt towards him was pure. She slowly broke the kiss, and just held him,"I LOve You Neji-kun,..because you make me feel loved, and secure," she said closing her eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:44 pm

"Bah humbug"Sasuke joked and kissed her lips.

Neji held her hand and laid his forehead on hers."I..I love you too."

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Dayna laughed a little and then she kissed him back. She broke the kiss and then asked him,"How will you break this to your girl?" she asked referring to Diamond.

Diamond smiled at him, as she had her forehead against his, she opened her eyes and said,"I promise,..I wont fail you, and I wont make you regret this." She smiled as she said this, she was so different she was a lot sweeter to him.

Meanwhile Tenten screamed in pain, as they heard a loud thud sound along with trees being crushed.

"ONEE-CHAN!!" Diamond said alarmed as she activated her Sharingan and ran towards her.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Neji jumped and rushed to his teammate.

"I dunno..being blunt would be a lot more better."

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:54 pm

(( I'll ned you to take over,..Sasori))

Tenten was on the ground unconsciouses, there was weapons everywhere as indication of a struggle. She had a open wound on her side, which seemed to have been poisoned.

Diamond looked at him ,"Sasori!!!"

Dayna looked at him,"I always did love that about you," she said and then looked into his eyes,"I'll have to do the same thing."
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games