Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sajo-kun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:25 pm

Gregory appeared randomly, giving Jake a hard kick to the face, he then ran down the hall and slid past a corner.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:33 pm

jack: *looks at george and the football team took care of gregory shuving him into a locker*

johanna: stop it you big jerks!

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Sajo-kun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Gregory pierced the locker with one of his available shivs, spreading the seam of the cut and coming out the other locker. "Thought you'd lost me?" He said sharply, throwing the shiv at the assailant.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 pm

His ears perked up and looks around the corner, watching what was happening. He jumped out from behind the corner, and pointed with his clawed finger. "HEY! Don't mess with them!"

Zeldrick

Sajo-kun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
His ears perked up and looks around the corner, watching what was happening. He jumped out from behind the corner, and pointed with his clawed finger. "HEY! Don't mess with them!"
"Make a note that he tried to assault me in a premature manor. He deserved it." he spat while smirking.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:44 pm

jack: *looks over at zeldrick and sighs* this is getting harder to ask johanna out *he wraps a arm around johanna as she looks freaked out*

johanna: stop it please!

jack: im just holding ya thats all...

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Sajo-kun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:47 pm

"Tee hee," Gregory laughed slightly, "Well, I guess I'm unwanted here right now, so I'll catch you later." Gregory gave a crazed stare, a smile to join it, throwing down an explosive powder giving off sharp smoke exhaust. While this was apparent, he slid past the corner and head for the exit.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 pm

"......."
Jade poked her head around the corner and looked at the scene.
"Uh... I..." He lowered his paw and folded his ears back. He looked at Jade, and shrugged.

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:52 pm

jade: WHAT TEH HELL MAN!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A ******** HIGHSCHOOL!!!!! *points to johanna and jack* AND YOU TWO!!! WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS JOHANNA DOESNT WANT YOU TO BE HER BOYFRIEND TO TEH DANCE SO ******** OFF!!!!

johanna: o.o
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:57 pm

Zeldrick stared at Jade, and grabbed her arm. "Jade, hey hey... calm down." He put his muzzle close to her ear and whispered. "I think... it's only our problem if he plans on hurting her. What if... he really does want to get together with her? ....."

"Then again, I've never seen those 2 talk at all. Why now?"

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:05 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
Zeldrick stared at Jade, and grabbed her arm. "Jade, hey hey... calm down." He put his muzzle close to her ear and whispered. "I think... it's only our problem if he plans on hurting her. What if... he really does want to get together with her? ....."

jade: *wispers back in his ear softly in a calm mood* but...i think i know who she was going ot ask to the dance...you see how she doesnt like it when he has her in his arm do you?...she likes someone in our group*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:31 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

jade: *wispers back in his ear softly in a calm mood* but...i think i know who she was going ot ask to the dance...you see how she doesnt like it when he has her in his arm do you?...she likes someone in our group*

(Everything that Xavior did and said will be disregarded. I'm not paying attention to his post.))

He looked away, then nodded. "Yea... and I think I know who."
Looking at Jack, holding Johanna's arm, he pointed and said. "Hey... would you mind being a little more careful with her? It'd be real great if you let go of her."

Zeldrick

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games