Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:40 pm

"whatever" she say's with another yawn "there are times when you should joke and there are time when you should be serious". Smilling she stretches before opening her eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:42 pm

selenia heard sanatos voice and put her hand on her chest and says OH SANATO when did you come in ?
selenia then heard alexis voice oh hi alex want some soup and you sanato want some "wine "
selenia went a hugged sanato and alexis both and went and sat back down
so cloud well maybe if you tell us more about your self then we could make your stay more acomadateing to you and ill go get more soup would you like some to alexis ?haru some "wine "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:43 pm

" I think ill be wanting to go to my room now " Cloud said as he gave haru a glare, this wasnt a time to be serious this was a field trip not some project that termines how u will fit into the world when ur Older.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 pm

"hmm, please andthank you Selenia"she say's before glaring back at Cloud. "i'll help you if you need any Selnia." sranding up she stretches before movign her hair.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:51 pm

selenia look at haru kinda funny as if to impily when did you get plite ?!
selenia answered yes i would like some help with the trase considering i have to bring to of them out one for alexis and cloud with soup and one for sanato myself you with the "wine " on it i dont know it hethrus is going to be joining us right now .
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Rolling her eyes Haru smiles "Don't think of Hethrus for now you can deal with him later" she say's before smilling again "okay i'll go and get everything ready".Yawening lightly she heads to the kitchen.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:55 pm

" I am being rude, accept my apologies "Cloud said to Slenia as he kindly asked one of the other serents to help him to his room. Picking up his bagage he followed the servent to his room, thanked him properly and tried to get as situated as possible.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:13 pm

Walking into the kitchen she sighs before looking around for all the stuff they were going to bring out.First she got the soups ready before getting the glasses out for the 'wine'.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:20 pm

selenia and haru go into the kitchen get the trase .
selenia says so which one do you want to take ?
ill take the soup ok you take the blood or as we call it the "wine" around humans ok and whats the deal with you and the new human huh ? pipe down a bite will ya you dont wanna go scarceing off the food now do we so soon ?selenia gigles we do want our lunch on the go selenia laughs ok come lets take them out .
selenia and haru enter the common room where we go soup you and cloud and wine for the rest of us
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:35 pm

"yeah yeah yeah yeah Selenia, I know, it's just weird at the moment eing new at this and stuff" she say's with a sigh before taking the other tray and bringing it out and handing out the glasses one to Sanato, selenia, and herself. Taking a sip from her glass she yawns "okay the new guy went up to his room, i'l bring the soup up to him and apologize at the same time for my behaviour" Haru say's with a sigh.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:49 pm

selenia gigled well you have forever to learn about this new stuff selenia gigles .
selenia looks at sanato whered cloud go selenia said ?
selenia says was it something i said ?
selenia looked at haru yes do that !
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:38 pm

"No, let me do it" Alexis said as she sat next to Selenia

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:53 pm

selenia looked at alexis and say ok thanks but alex dont tell what we are please .he seems to be so inncencet ok
selenia smiles so sanato what have you been up to here lately ?
selenia smiles after pouring more blood sanato and herself .
selenia says it work i think what you told me to with hethrus because the next day he was at my door and want to say he was sorry i accect it and cloesd my door and he wait there almost all moring and didnt move until i came out of my room and then we were have a conversation earlier but there i caught the scent of a new perosn in the mansionn on wind to i came out to see who it was and thats when i meet cloud !
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:01 pm

" 'Kay" Alexis said as went to were Cloud was

I am fine and I am glad that my advice has helped you

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:18 pm

( sorry my money and i had a conflict lol )

The room was huge, which he kinda expected from a house so huge and well ancient. He had brought with him clothes and then he had brought something that he probably shouldnt have. Opening up the smallest suitcase he brought out his most treasured thing in the entire world, It was a ninja outfit that was well near indestructable. Turning around he saw a woman walk in and he quickly shut and spun all three locks to make sure it was safe from geting stolen. " Evening " Cloud said to the woman that had glomped him earlier.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games