Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pocky Ate My Username

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:44 pm

(the huricane just barely came to us, it just started raining an hour ago. and pink bubblily goo, do you live in northern FL? I live in central FL.)
"alright sensei, ill be back tommorow." he started going home.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:09 pm

Kiara looked at the student. "Okay, sdee you tomorrow," she said.

GorgeousC

master mojo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:24 am

Jackson waked into the room and went over all of the hand signs for the clone, transformation, and subustution justus. When Jackson was ready he tried the clone justu."Clone justu" he yelled. A clone appeared but for only for aout 10 seconds. cry "Damn it" Jackson muttered. Again "Clone Justu" this time the clone stayed for about 15 seconds then the clone disappeared. evil "One last time" Jackson yelled. "CLONE JUSTU" Jackson yelled and three clones appeared for nearly a minute!! biggrin Jackson now was tried so he sat down in a chair and relaxed.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:16 am

Now rejuvinated Jackson says," I'll try the transformation justu!" Jackson says "Transformation Justu" trying to change into Kaira-Sensei but only manages to change his hair to the color pink but nothing else. sweatdrop sad Jackson tries again. "Transformation Justu" he yelled and Jackson Got the face and the hair right but it wasn't quite right. mad Jackson tried a third time and got it almost right rolleyes but on his fourth try he got it perfect!! biggrin

master mojo

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:13 pm

Kiara turned around to see Jackson. "I thought you left... It's been like, 5 minutes since you left. Why are you here?" she asked him. This was kind of awkward for Kiara.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 pm

While ditari was walking home, he noticed that he had not eaten almost all day. ninja TO THE RAMEN SHOP!

Pocky Ate My Username

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm

Uno looked up and saw Falon flying "What? Falon you aren't making any sense. Why is Xiah in Jail?" he looked down at Kiara "Sorry..." he said as he kissed her cheek. "I'll be right back I promise...." and he left.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Savior looked around at Kiara
Isn't he the charmer...
He said with a laugh

Munchies the Great

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Kiara pouted as Uno left. She then turned around. "No comment," she said. "Now leave when he get's back or earlier," she told him. She then thought for a moment. No wonder Xiah's in jail, he tried being a 'Missing Ninja'. What an idiot, she thought. She then smirked.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:31 pm

(-_-)

Dripples

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:38 pm

Dtachi walked in carefull not to bother any new academy students. It was the first time he had been in there since he first graduated. "kiara sensei, May i please train with you, the chuunin exams are starting and i really need to get stronger." Says Detachi-looking at Kiara.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:45 pm

Kiara looked at Detachi and bit her lip. "Well, actually, I'm kind of busy. You can stick around and practice but I'm a bit busy. Sorry," she said as she looked at him with a firgiing look on her face.

GorgeousC

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Detachi looks confused,"okay, Well i was hoping to learn a new jutsu... i'll head to the new jutsu archives." ((i made that idea up))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:54 pm

"Good idea," she said.

GorgeousC

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games