Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:31 pm
Crystal flew infront of Gemini. "Stop running....dont kill more people....please Gemini let us help you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:33 pm
Gemini got caught into it and said, "Hmhm, how can you stop me."

~~Gemini's Mind~~

"There is no other way but after you do kill me I'll reborn at my same age but into a cacoon and near a waterfall," said Gemini.

"Hm, but only one of us will survive and that'll be me," said Oracle.

"No, becasue I already stabbed you just now with my dagger and now only need someone to stab me outside. Please Raven its the only way and if you any of you don't do it I'll be evil for the rest of my life," said gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:36 pm
Raven nodded her head. "Fine. A waterfall... We'll find you, Gemini though I don't know how the others are going to take it." Raven said. "Bye, Gemy. I'll see you later."

~~

Nightwing walked over to Gemini. "We're trying to help you! Come on Gemy... I know you can be good."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 pm
"Hm, finally she's out of my mind," said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:07 pm
~~Gemini's Mind~~

"Yes, Raven bye and see you later," said Gemini as she watched Raven leave her mind. then vines wrapped Oracle up as the dagger was still at her heart.

"What happens if it dosen't work foolish Gemini," said Oracle.

"Then I will stay evil and you'll be long dead," said Gemini as she satbebd another dagger into Oracle's shoulder for it had the same mark as Gemini's. "And they'll just have to kill me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:33 pm
Raven's soulself quickly flew back into her own body. She blinked a few times to get accustomed to being back in her body before standing up.

Nightwing kneeled next to Gemini. "Gemy..." He didn't realize that Raven had opened her eyes.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:54 pm
"Raven," said Gemini than Gemini'sleft eye turned a different color. It went from brown to red.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:59 pm
Raven bit her lip. She didn't have time to explain to the others the solution yet. A dagger-sharp rock floated up from the ground. "Sorry Gemini..." Raven said as she looked into Gemini's brown eye. The rock flew forwards, hitting into Gemini's heart.

Nightwing watched in shock. No, she couldn't die. She was his daughter, she was the only comfort he had when Starfire disappered. "Raven! Why did you do that?!"  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:03 pm
Then Gemini's eyes went blank and her last words were, "Thank...you..Raven." She than fell to the ground, blood came out, and her body disappeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:13 pm
~~Waterfall~~

Somewhere at a waterfall in the forest a huge cacoon formed out of the water. And Gemini is inside the cacoon.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 pm
Crystal felt like Gemini couldnt die....at least not the easily. She walked toward Nightwing. "It was better for her to die instead of feeling a thousands of lives dieing...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:38 pm
Starfire walked towards where her daughter's dead body was, kneeled to the ground, and tears came down her cheak. "Raven why did you. . .kill her," said Starfire as she cried.

Iris looked down and thought about Gemini's last words that she said, 'Thank you Raven.' "Miss Raven what did Gemini tel you when you were in her mind?"

~~~~~

"Excellent place," said Persephone.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:41 pm
Crystal looked up at Starfire and Nightwing. "she hasnt truely died..." She knew Gemini would always be with them...but she also felt like she truely didnt die.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 am
As Gemini was inside the cacoon asleep. She finally awakens and opens her eyes. This is what she looks like inside:
User Image

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:25 am
Inisde the cacoon she starts chanting these words, "Azarath, Metrionom, Zinthos." She used that to communicate Raven's mind. 'Raven, Raven its me Gemini. Come to the waterfall, come to the waterfall. Bring everyone with you and follow my voice. My voice will lead the way,' as Gemini spoke to Raven's mind.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games