Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:25 pm
Melthin seemed to appeared out of the shadows, staring at the charred remains. "What was that creature?" in truth he had been trailing it in hopes of study, having eliminated all other obstacles in his path.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:51 pm
Andurael sighed. Anthenor beat him to the punch. "That was a reanimated corpse." He sheathed his smaller blade and turned to the man. "And you are?"  

Anthenor Grimoire

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:56 pm
Melthin bowed, his eyes still locked on the remains. "I am Geofram Malkin, Lady Esole's Warder. Reanimated you say?....are you sure it was not just a controled puppet, instead of given unlife?" the thoughts began to swirll again. Is there someone else with my same talent? Can they bring back the dead?! What weaves would they use, and how?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:03 pm
"Reanimated in some way. Either that or the puppet thing." Andurael looked to Kiae. "Do you know what it wanted?"  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:04 pm
"How do you know of controlled puppets?" Kiae asked suspiciously, narrowing her eyes. Ignoring Andurael's question for the moment - she wasn't going to give any information in front of the man - she stepped to stand beside Cobain, instead of behind him, began to weave Air.
"And I am a Healer - I know death from life," she said haughtily, wrapping her Aes Sedai manner around her.
"And you do too, I'm sure of it," she thought, her nerves on edge.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:10 pm
"Thats right...you did not see me when I first entered the camp....I have a peculiar talent that lets me control corpses I find like puppets...Depending where I weave I can use their senses or their bodies." His tone was again going into a lecturing tone as he continued to speak, not at all caring who the two in front of him were. "Its a very delicate weave but when completed it is as strong as the bones themselves. Yet I have not attempted to try and make them speak or use their vocal chords.....I wonder if it would be possible...." he stood there with his hand to his chin, contemplating the possibilities of using the vocal chords of the dead.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:13 pm
Kiae's jaw dropped, and she reeled back in horror. "You control corpses?" she demanded, her voice shrill. The idea was abomniable. "Don't you know when to let the dead rest? What's wrong with you?"
As a Healer, Kiae held all life sacred. If she was able to bring someone back from the edge, she did so - if not, it was not meant to be. This...insane person crossed the line from healing to playing god, and it made her physically ill.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:18 pm
Anthenor turned with furry, nearly roared at the man. "Playing Creator are we? There are laws that transcend all kingdom and countries and you! You break one of the biggest!" He near killed the man right where he stood. "I have half a mind to kill you where you stand." The man should sense he had saidin still held. Anthenor almost reached for fire.  

Anthenor Grimoire

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:22 pm
"You speak of it like its an abomination. It can be very useful at times. Esspecially on a warfield, better to use corpses on the ground then to make more by sending someone out to scout." Melthin shook his head and wondered why she seemed so shocked by it, after all it was reasonable. corpses hold no value and have no life to lose. "The part in the corpse that matters leaves it one the person dies....they are spun back into the wheel and the only evidence of their existance, weather it be a meaningful one of a pitiful one, be the corpses. I only utilize the things that would eventually vanish and use them to my advantage." He took out his book and looked back to the remains of the odd creature, drawing a small scetch of it. "I will have to track another down and catch it. Perhaps then I might be able to do the same.....hah! Just the thought of it is thrilling! Another tool to use against the dark....their own tool." he stood there and continued to draw.

He stoped and stared hard at the man, his face grim. "do you so wish to throw away your life?....in comparision you are nothing to me. What did you get...simply the sword?....or did you get even close to obtaining the dragon pin? If only the first then you are nowhere near worth my time for I have obtained both. Dare to strike me if you must....I will make your filthy form dance a jig before I am done"

(edited)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:25 pm
(It's not a bird.)

Kiae's eyes widened in desperation, and she flung weaves of Air at the remains of the creature, ripping it into pieces so small nothing remained. Another weave destroyed what little the man had sketched.
Sighing in relief, she rested a hand on her stomach and willed it to settle - just hearing the man talk made her feel like she was going to be sick.
Cobain rested a hand on the small of her back, and she was actually grateful for the contact. Andurael and Anthenor were further away, and she felt all-too vulnerable in the face of such madness.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:32 pm
EDiT: Anthenor shot a look at Kiae that said Great we are stuck with this madman. "Do me a favor. If I die, make sure my corpse it burned to ash before this man gets a hold of it." He spoke that to everyone really. After that he muttered something like Bloody necromancy. "I'm sure the families of the dead would rather have the remains untouched." The picture of this man using lifeless corpses as his puppets entered his head. He shuddered. He couldn't kill the man, he knew what happened to Aes'Sedai when a Warder was killed. He turned back to the man and roared. Bloody roared, like a lion! Something seemed different about his strength in the Power too. "Do you think the pins mean that much?!" The display of rage was gone as quickly as it came. Anthenor stalked off, he was a little unsteady in his steps.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:54 pm
Kiae stared after Anthenor, and glanced back to Andurael. She half-wished she could order her Warder to kill the man, but as stupid as she thought the Green was, she wouldn't do that to her.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:02 pm
Andurael looked back at Anthenor as he stalked of. "What in the light. . .?" Andurael thought Anthenor had lost his mind for a second.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:05 pm
"One word of my talent and already the simple minded think the worst. You think I use this on people? on animals? on halfmen or trollocs?....People I burry, except for bandits and raiders. I let them rot for the crows. I use it mostly on animals, wolves and owls being the most. Trollocs and Halfmen....well I have tried on a trolloc once...yet their bone structure is so twisted and abscure that not one would hold. Indeed only the Dark One would have been able to make those weak abomidable creatures. As for Halfmen....I still have yet to get to one before they are burned and find out if the indeed do not have bones at all." He still wanted to solve that bit of rumor and make it fact or fiction. He stood calmly before the man's roar, not flinching.

He turned form the two and looked back slightly. "I do not ask that you try to understand or accept this gift.....I only ask that you tolerate it for Esole's sake. And if either of you touches a hair on her beautiful head in rage......I....will not be able to hold myself from lashing out. She means the world to me. Hence I will take your hate and your malice toward me gladly. If it means I can protect her." His own voice seeming a little shaky as he spoke. he cleared his throat and shook his head, trying to dispell the unease. "If I could....I would heal instead of this....The only reason I do not sick up like you almost did is because I have come to accept this fate given to me." He walked back into the woods, adjusting his glasses and trying to keep his feet from missing a step.

((sorry about the late post...had to shower))  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces