Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:31 am
[[ Err... Guys? What happened to Nori, Nana, Mimi, and Naoki? DId they all.... >.>

<.< DISAPPEAR?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:30 pm
[[No Kim they haven't disapeared Toxic pretty much quit this guild...
And She owns it.]]

Yuka moved her leg, it rested over his. Akuro's bright green eyes made her freeze, along with his crooked smile. It took her a minute, but almost just by his eyes, she knew what he wanted; what she wanted.
"Kuro," She mumbled, her hands pulled him toward her. Her eager lips pressed to his, their movement was frantic. Yuka moved, her knees straddled over his lap. Her hands caressed Akuro's face, holding him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:47 pm
[[Wait, who's on top ? Or are they just side to side...Err..
We'll just go with Kuro's on top. Ha. xd ]]

Akuro's hand slid down her thin body, resting on her hips.
Right now, Aoi, Kiyoshi, Tao, and Tatsuya were sleeping. The only one that would wake up was Tao. He kissed Yuka, then pushed himself off the couch.
"Hold on." He murmured, slow and fast, standing up. He carefully picked up Tao, cradling her. She moaned, then her head nodded back down.
It took him a minute to run upstairs and shove her on Aoi's bed, then run back down.
He leaped on the couch, straddling her. His eager lips met hers, his hands again, resting on her defined hips.
Adrenaline pumped through his veins. WHat if they got caught? What would Tatsuya say? Even better, what if they didn't get caught? Surely they would do it again.
Questions flew through his mind, as he raced to get her shirt off.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:01 am
[[ Ohh. Well, I've seen her post in other Rps though. Why doesn't she find another personlike.. take over..? ]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:07 pm
[[She probably doesn't find someone else to take over because she doesn't care. But who's to say? Maybe it's not a first priority.. I don't know. And really don't care. Sorry if you think differently.]]
[[Oh and Ori, Yuka had been ontop of his lap. But Ohwell.]]

Now tightly, Yuka's hands held his shoulders. Akuro's hands rested on her hips; they moved to her shirt, pulling it up. Pausing Yuka reached for the bottom of her shirt, helping him take it off. Playfully, she pushed him to where his back was on the couch. Yuka climbed onto him, straddling him with her knees.
In her hands, she held his head. Her lips met his again, kissing him deeply; unlike before. Her small hands reached for his pants, unbuttoning them. He could understand where she was leading.

[[Do dots** in your post.. okay? Lawl.]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:41 pm
Akuro, playful now, growled. He wasn't giving up that easy. He wasn't finished yet.
Akuro threw her back, up off the couch so she was standing now. There was a second pause, then he got up too, rushing at her, locking her against the wall. Once again, his eager lips met hers, parting them.
A smile spread across his face, breaking the kiss. He looked at her with INTENSITY. His breathing increased.

[[lmfao. intensity.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:17 pm
Yuka wasn't getting too much closer to what she wanted... But she still liked what was happening.
The tensity between them was almost visible.
Taking another chance, Yuka attempted taking off Akuro's pants, again. She got them unzipped, and began slidding them off his straight hips.
[[Every time we post like this it reminds me of Breaking Dawn. Lmfao.]]

Yuka left them at his knees, it had been easy to get at them with him on top of her. She felt more comfortable on the bottom.
It hit her.
What if he tells Tatsuya again? That we had 'intercourse'. Tatsuya would more than likely kick me out. He did pay a codtly price for me.. and I'm waiting his money on Kuro.

"Akuro," She murmured. Her breath was labored; heaving out in short breaths.
"You're not going to tell Tatsuya this time... are you?" She asked him, her eyes pleading.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:29 pm
Akuro grabbed her wrists, then pinned them against the wall above her head. He ground into her, kissing her neck.
"Of course not." He said, not really paying attention to the question. He kicked his pants off, exposing his white legs.
A small gasp escaped his lips, then he chuckled.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:55 pm
Yuka, confident of the situation, felt much more comfortable. Now, she reached for her own pants, unbuttoning them. At her thought, her laughed softly; Akuro was still kissing her neck. What had made her laugh was that she remembered she was wearing a thong.
For her size, she did have very big boobs, and a big booty. Her bra was a 32D. It though, made her awkward sometimes, her chest being unperportioned with her figure, the same with her hips. It made her especially curvy for her slender but long figure.
"Kuro.. now?" She asked, seductive. Her hands, held his.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:59 pm
Akuro, now only in his boxers, smiled, his green eye jaded.
"Hells yeah !" He said with a smile, dragging her to the couch. He pushed her down, then straddled her.

******censor*******

It had taken two hours.
The sun was rising, and they were both out of breath.
Akuro fell back beside her.
"Damn." He breathed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:18 pm
Yuka smiled, her bra back on, same with her underwear. She was sitting upright.
She heard a door open.
"s**t." She whispered, barely audible.
Grabbing her shirt, she shoved it over head, pulling it down over her chest. Quickly, she shoved her legs into her tight skinny jeans. She'd just buttoned them back up when whoever it was called out "Yuka?"
It was Tatsuya. On the stairs,
Yuka felt panicked.
[[Sorry for modding. :/]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:23 pm
[[It's okayyy.]]

Akuro, panic-stricken, looked at her frantically.
"Go. Stall." He ordered, pointing at the stairs.
Yuka ran up the stairs, a warm "Oh hi." floated down one she met Tatsuya.
Akuro raced to get his clothes on, then clean up the mess they made.
Several things had been knocked over. He picked them up, turned on the TV(though he put the volume low, so Tatsuya couldn't hear.), and lay back on the bed, acting as passed out as he just was, the blanket strewn across him.

"Hello Yuka." Tatsuya said uncomfortably. He felt like kissing her, or hugging or something.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:41 pm
"Good morning, Tatsuya." Yuka smiled, standing on the third step up.
"Would you like me to make you some tea, coffee?" She offered.
Guilt twisted in her stomach. It made her feel sick to her stomach. His kind, gentle eyes seemed to bore into her.
There was a longing in his eyes. For her. She could tell.
Yuka turned, going back down the stairs. Feeling the tears well in her eyes, she waited for him at the foot of the stairs.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:49 pm
Tatsuya followed Yuka down the stairs.
He saw Akuro on the couch and sighed.
"Wow. I don't remember last night at all." He said, rubbing his temples.

[[srrry it sucks.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games