Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Rag wandered in a little later than he wanted to, he keeped getting side-tracked by other people in the village asking him for help, untill he finaly just decided to jump over the rooftops and ignore everyboy else. "Four kunai and ten Senbon needles." He muttered exausted.
Once Rag got his weapons he put the ryo on the desk and packed his new weapons away, he then thanked the man behind the desk and ran for the ramen shop his parents took him to when he was younger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:24 pm
Akira walked into the Shop. "Yes, I need this much supplies for my designing." Akira held up the blue prints. He then payed 10,000 ryo for it.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:38 am
The building shuttered as Harou roared, stomping by it. He swung rapidly around, his huge tail flew towards the base of the building, threatening to destroy it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:17 am
The tail smashed through it, crushing it into splinters and rubble. Fire spread throughout the area as Harou marched on wrecking havock and chaos  

Shruikan Tenshi

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:27 am
Blood arived near the place seeing it busted so he left  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:38 pm
Akari was walking down the road to see a broken shop. Akari then stopped in front of the shop. "So this was Leo's shop..." said Akari as he made a handsign. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" said Akari as five clones appeared. "Well lets get this place cleaned up..." said Akari as his clones started moving the debris away from the shop. Akari then walked over to a door. Akari slowly opened the door. He noticed that it lead to the storage room. The place was barely touched and it carried many spiderwebs. "Hmph... you must of been rich Leo..." said Akari as he helped the clones clean out the place.  

Akari Kyuto

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 am
[[can we still buy stuff from here?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:43 am
"hey" nabuko said after walking in to the weapon shop. "can i get 2 giant shuriken please." he said as he placed 200 ryu on the counter  

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 am
"never mind i want this" he said as he showed the shopkeeper the blueprints. "i want it to absorb chakra and be able to shoot it back." but only when i activate it" he said as he put 30,000 ryu on the table. "will this cover it?"

pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 am
"nvm" nabuko said as he ran away.  

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 am
Ryuuki walked into the shop, walking up to the counter. "I would like... 10 exploding notes, 10 kunai, 15 shuriken, 3 smoke bombs, 3 flash bombs, and.... 20 senbon needles please." Ryuuki said to the shop keep. The man past a door behind the counter, and emerged several minutes later, carrying the supplies. Ryuuki placed some money on the counter and the man gave Ryuuki the supplies. "Thanks!" Ryuuki said as he put some supplies in his holsters and the rest in his bag. Ryuuki walked out of the store, looking for a place where he could stock up on some food.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:39 pm
Jester walked up to the the counter of the store."i need a katana and four kunai" jester placed 300 ryo on the counter" is that good enough".  

Hitokiri Batousai X

Fire Master Paul

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:42 pm
Kaz walked into the shop hoping to find a scroll on the nunchuck fighting style. He glanced around and he finally found it he read through it slightly and grabbed it he set 1000 ryu on the counter not knowing how much it would be and walked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 pm
Nakashima walked into the shop and glanced around at the different assortments of weapons before picking a few up off of the shelves to see how they felt in his hand. Once he had a good idea of the supplies he would need Nakashima walked to the counter and rang the bell once. A few moments passed by as Nakashima waited and a clerk came from the back of the store. "Hi there." Nakashima said in greeting recieving the same in kind. "I'd like to get twenty exploding tags, fifteen kunai and shuriken, ten smoke and flashbombs as well as ten senbon needles." Nakashima said and waited for the clerks tally of how much things would cost. Setting the designated payment upon the counter Nakashima waited for the clerk to return with his supplies, before he placed them in their respected holsters and pouches in his pack. With his equipment in place Nakashima quickly left the store and was once again on his way.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yumi appeared to his designated area, Yumi placed his nin. armor back upon his form. Clasping the red armor back into its rightful place, the Uchiha entered the shop and headed to the register." Ah, Yumi-san! how are you?" Yumi gave a light bow to the shop keeper before smiling,"That it has. But unfortunately, I am not here for common chat. I have a big order..." Yumi flipped the mission specs he received from Akira and pushed it to towards the shop keeper to look at,"As you can see, I need your help in this manner. Could you provide me with the provisions that will help me ensure the safety of my village?" He asked as the shop keeper nodded and quickly moved into the back room. After 5 minutes or so, he came with boxes of ninja gear: Shinobi Wire which is reflective against the sun and will make it rather 'invisible' to an untrained and untalented eye, stacks of explosive tags, kunai's, senbons, and a mixture of explosive tags. Each one of those perfectly packed perfectly into the boxes as Yumi formed a seal and spoke,"Kage Bushin no Jutsu..." With that, and adding a good portion of chakra into the technique, Yumi procured at least a dozen clones within the shop. Each grabbing the available box before they turned to Yumi,"We are going to be setting up traps throughout the fire country. We will need to utilize each other to finish setting up the traps correctly. So... with that being said, let us depart and head towards the Fire Country to set these traps up." Yumi said as he grabbed the last armful of box before nodding to the shopkeeper and heading towards the gates.

[Exit to Living Gates]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces