Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 am
Ronnel's hand flew to his neck as a faint glow pulsed through his trench coat.
"Damn...time already?" He reached into a pouch, and pulled out a tube of ointment. He toseed it to Spike.
"That will accelerate the healing where you recieved burns. If you see anyone from Suna, tell them I said hi ok?"
Ronnel tilted his orb, and shot towards the village gates.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 am
Spike looked at Ronnel remembering his wounds. "well lets see... Ive got several third degree burns.... some minor and major cuts... then just some bruises here and there.... otherwise im as fine as could be." Spike lied as he felt his heart slow down making him breath heavily through his black ninja mask. Spike clutched his stomach as he coughed up blood into his mouth. "realy... im...fine." Spike said as he kept the blood back and watched Ronnel leave.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:56 pm
Rio appeared and saw spike"Master I am ready but what happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 pm
Spike didn't bother to take his mask off in front of his student. "i...was just in a little mishap Rio.... ill be fine. i just need a little medical attention is all." Spike said as he straightened up showing no emotion or hint of pain while his wounds seeped blood which formed in a puddle at his feet.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:29 pm
Rio sat down on a chair"When do you want to leave since your hurt?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm
The puddle of blood at Spike's feet began rippling as freezing winds blew across the three there. In front of the bench winds began circling slowly, and obscured an area several feet in diameter. Suddenly the winds blew away, leaving a man in a dark cloak standing in front of the bench. The man looked at Spike, and glared form within the hood.
Reaching up, he flipped the hood back to reveal Ronnel's face with glowing silver hair.
"Damnit Spike, I knew you were hurt. Hold still ya lug.
Shindan no Jutsu."
Ronnel's hands glowed a faint blue green, and he began running them over Spike's body.
Stepping away, he shook his head.
"Ok, stand still.
Chiyute no Jutsu" This time, his hands glowed green as he began moving them across Spike. Slowly the open cuts began closing. Stopping at his lungs, Ronnel concentrated and pushed the chakra in deeper to heal the internal damage. He kept doing that at all the points where Spike had internal bleeding.
Halfway through, he stopped and sighed. Silver was leaking into the healing jutsu. Ronnel was about to pull back when he saw that the silver chakra was healing Spike faster than the normal jutsu would.
"Odd..."

Ronnel finished healing Spike a short while later.
"Next time, stick around me if you're hurt. Now go have fun with these two." Ronnel clapped his old teammate on the shoulder and shunshin'd away, leaving the three in freezing cold winds.

((New Jutsu:
Diagnose
&&&
Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) ((Self-taught))
Requirements: Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui
A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance to level five. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.
))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Spike felt great and even better than he was before. "Thanks Ronnel." Spike said to his old teammate as he was un effected by the winds. Spike turned to Rio. "well we can leave as soon as im done with my visit with this fine shinobi over here." Spike told Rio as he indicated Masao who was right next to him
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 pm
(( Did she actually give you her name? If not, she is still playing hard to get XD. Owe well, I need to get her later... I am making like an army of Genin and she will be my mistress. I was thinking like 5 Genin before they are turned Chuunin and maybe as soon as I turn Jounin or Sannin, they enter the next guild wide Chuunin Exam. But that won't be for a LONG time, because Raiden will be training me... to kill all suna shinobi. To be able to become an assassin. ))  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:25 am
((ye, remember that talk we had DeAme? this is along the lines of what i was talking about, almost word for word (both Z and Manpish)))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 pm
(( she's playing hard to get...))

Spike shifted a bit as he relaxed almost as if he had left unexpectedly even though he was still sitting on the bench with his student Rio and the girl.

(( theres a hint in there....))  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:37 pm
Rio sat silently  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 pm
Spike turned to Rio. "lesson number one. a shinobi must know when to wait and when to act. also one must know the difference between illusions and the real thing. use this knowledge wisely and to your advantage. remember that brains beat bron in every way." Spike told him passing on some knowledge.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:22 pm
Rio nodded"Understood but when are we leaving I must ask for I have preperations"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:59 pm
"we will leave soon im afraid. but here take this and go have yourself a nice meal." Spike said as he handed him some money and made a shooing motion with his hand telling him to go eat and relax.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:36 pm