Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:45 am
"My buttons aren't easy to push, that kid's just a jackass!" Cobain protested. "He kept at it knowing that he was pissing me off. He needed a lesson in common courtesy." He said, shrugging again. "So I threw him into the wagon."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:47 am
"Your buttons are very easy to push, Cobain. I should know," Kiae replied calmly, still smiling in amusement. "Stop throwing Tinkers into the wagons, if you please," she added, taking a seat again.
"Is that what you think? That when Andurael comes back, you'll be gone?" she asked suddenly. "Is that why you got so mad?"  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:50 am
"No. Of course not, Kiae." Cobain said, shaking his head. "It's just that you mean everything to me, I don't want to lose you. He was playing off that. It's a touchy subject, for me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:53 am
"Well, stop letting it be a touchy subject," she ordered lightly, watching the flames dance before her. "I don't intend on breaking the Bond, so there aren't many things I can do to rid myself of you now. You should be happy."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:56 am
"I am happy. It's just a touchy subject because you always seem to be pushing me away from you, no matter what I do." He said quietly, gazing into the fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:58 am
For this she had nothing but another shrug, and turned to look at him.
"I can't help it," she told him. "You had eight years. Let me have some time now," she reminded him.
She suddenly moved closer and leaned in to face him, peering at him with wide eyes. "But I do love you," she whispered, before kissing him.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:03 am
Cobain wrapped his arms around Kiae loosely. "I love you too, Kiae." He murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:05 am
"Yes, I gathered that," she laughed softly, kissing him again before leaning back a bit. "Are you happy now?" she asked, a bit flushed from the embrace.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:09 am
"Yeah." Cobain said, sliding his hands further down Kiae's back and pulling her a bit closer. "You could make me happier, though." He said suggestively, laying his forehead against Kiae's.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:11 am
"Oh?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm afraid I don't quite get what you mean," she added innocently, not moving in the least.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:15 am
"I think you do, Kiae." Cobain murmured, moving his head down to nuzzle at her neck. "It's been a long time since we've made love."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:17 am
Kiae turned a bright red and pulled back at this. "Are you always so forward?" she asked finally. "And here? In the middle of a Tinker camp?" she continued in disbelief.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:21 am
"We don't have to stay here. We could wander off for a bit." Cobain suggested, his hands still resting at the small of her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:24 am
"But...I said we'd guard the camp, and..." Kiae stammered, biting her lower lip. She was nervous, and partly just plain frightened. It had been a long time, as Cobain pointed out.

(Aw, just grab her and run. xd )  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:28 am
((That's how we usually do things. mrgreen ))
"And?" Cobain asked, not waiting for an answer before standing up and taking Kiae by the hands. "Come on, Kiae." He insisted, pulling her to her feet and leading her off into the trees.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games