Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:50 pm
Here's another character I want to play

Profile skeleton:
Name: Raven
Code name: Raven
Bio: Half demon and human. Father is the demon Trigon and her mother is human.
Image or description:
User Image
Powers: telekinesis, levitate, psychic
Abilties: sword fighter
Weapons: comes back with a sword
Other: She has been gone but now is back. And she likes Beast Boy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:00 pm
When the steel doors open, Sparrow Girl ran right through and entered into the alley. She looked around until she found the fire escape. When she did, Sparrow Girl transformed into a white dove and flew up. When she reached the top, then something opened, and she flew right in. When she landed inside, the doors closed behind herself, and she was back in her normal human form. Sparrow Girl felt weak all of sudden and kneeled down to her knees. She panted slowly, stood back up, and walked slowly.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 am
Tim wacthed her slip into the apartment, fingers crossed she'd be safe thier, he locked the cave down and activated the penthouse security systems just in case the peeping tom returned. As he began a routinue check of the media their loud clang with shuddered through the cave, Tim froze crouching slightly as he craned his neck round. It had come from above. He leaped off his chair, the noise was followed by some moaning, his trained ears realised what is was, Barb had finally awoken from her slumber, his heart soothed out a peaceful beat. He grabbed an ear piece he went to attend to her. 'Robin, Batgirl's awake' he gasped with drastic relief.

Barb grunted feminely as her eyes began to flutter open as her senses began to regroup and make sense of her surroundings. She began to hoist herself up slowly her training telling her to move until she found a safe postion to regroup and identify. However the surrouidngs seemed to have familar homely charm but it was just about understanding what was going on and why.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:52 am
(Ok,accepted)

Robin nodded a sudden but welcome change in mood hit him, it was relief ever since they'd found a demented Batgirl wondering on the streets he'd had spide like naggling in the back of his head. Now it was one worry of his head and a progress in their investigation into what was happening around here. 'Thanks T' he breathed joyfully, he tried to contain his relief for the rest of the team after what had happened but it seemed like things were finally picking up like a bird entering the open sky. 'Ok Titans back to the cave' he said slowly glancing round, it was already later mornning how time flew.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:41 pm
Starfire nodded and stared back at Beast Boy. She was ready to go back tot eh creepy dark cave. How joyous? But going back without Sparrow Girl was going to be kind of lonely for her. But at least her daughter is safe, for now. Until probably her daughter decides to take off again.

Sparrow Girl walked to in the cave until she got to a door and opened it. Inside was a new room, a much nicer and expensive one than the last room. The walls and ceiling was nice and white, furniture was gold, and white and gold bed sheets. She then walks to the closet, opens and finds some clothing. There was both boy and girl clothing inside and most of them were her size. "Well, I guess the good thing about being or looking or be turned into a full teenager now is the clothing," she says to herself and actually made herself giggle. So Sparrow just grabs some baggy jeans, belts, tang top, bandana, and puts them on. She even found some shoes too. "Well, I did need something to wear, for my costume was all ripped up. And they'll be my clothes for now," she said to herself.
User Image
Sparrow them smiles as she looks at herself in the bathroom mirror but then the smiles slips away easily. She then remembers all the bad stuff again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:08 am
'Need a ride back Robin ?' Beastboy asked realsing how strained the relationship was between Starfire and Robin, they needed a moment to talk or help from the looooooooove doctor the B-man himself. He hoped they could move past the last few days of events they had been so good together it was such a shame to see them split, it would be like a unripe banna dropping from the tree before it was done.

'Thanks Beastboy put I need to bring R-cycle back with me so i'll take that, we'll take the dumpster route back to the cave and be aware, I have a feeling we might be being wacthed by somone' he added tapping a swicth on his ulity belt glowing on touch telling him his bike was rushing towards him. He was just glad the anchor or anguish was starting to pull itself up with Batgirl awake.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:09 pm
Starfire only wanted to see her daughter or just stay with her instead of Robin right now. She didn't want to go back to the cave of darkness. So lonely and cold in there for her. Star then flew up in the air, ready to go but then looked around strangely.

Cronus flew back to the area where the Titans still were in his crow form. He blended in well with the other crows around him and watched the Titans. 'It appears Sparrow Girl took off. Now where could my beautiful bird girl have gotten too,' he thought to himself in his mind.

Sparrow Girl wanted to cry again, there were so many things she could cry about. She new what she did wrong but then all the bad memories form the past came back to her all at once. She then kneeled to the ground, place her hands around her head, and tears came down her cheeks again. As she cried, she said, "Oh.... why are they just.... suddenly coming back to me..... why now? Why now!" It appears that she was only quiet around her father and the others now. and only spoke when it was just her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 pm
Raven hides in the shadows and sees Beast Boy, Starfire, and Robin from afar. She looks to them and tells herself quietly, "It appears Gemini(Sparrow Girl) back but somethings wrong. All their emotions are strange." She stepped out of the shadows and walked closer to the balcony. But then stopped once she sensed Sparrow's disappearance and notice a new one. She then stared towards a group of crows and glared at them. Something wasn't right about one of them. She then looked back up to the Titans and floated up on the roof above them. She stood there with her hood on and said, "Hello."

Sparrow Girl walked around a waterfall and looked to the sky. She then looked back into the water and some strange ora glowed around her body. It was a light green and she was sensing something. "Someone new is here and has a strong ora but who?" she asked herself. "Any who, I must find Sparrow Girl," she looked into the water and powered some magic powder in it and chanted a few words. "Show me Sparrow Girl, Gemini," she said softly. Then an image of Sparrow showed to her but only saw the girl and didn't notice where she was. "It appears she's in pain. Pain of herself, Good!" as she heard Sparrow's cries. "Although, she maybe close to breaking this curse of hers," she said.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:17 am
Batgirl began to squirm as she slowly regained control of her body, still everything was a blur, the gases after affects taking thier toll on her, the feeling was familar, as if every pore in her body was about to vomit enough to fill a Olmypic swimming pool. Though this time each seemed able to fill two while her brain were blended into mush by a painful headache. Clearly this was the worst mornning after ever in the history of heroism. Still it didn't stop her trying to get off the table but collapsing due to shear pain, it would wear off eventually though the path was long and dizzy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:24 am
Robin glanced up grateful to hear the depressive itrritated tone of Raven from above, like a miserable come down from above. 'Raven, how did you find us ?' he asked cautiously unsure it this wasn't some kind of trickery of trap set against the titans, she'd been away for a while and it was good to see her, the titans were almost back together except their fallen child and Cyborg working with Titans east for a while.

Beastboy glanced relieved friendly smile formed on his face as he morphed back into human, he was happy to see a friendly face in a sea of masks and costumes. 'Raven !' he exclaimed like an overexcited child who's just met santa claus on christmas with the that toy they wanted. He ignored Robins caution he knew it was her, he could feel in his gut and in the way his heart had began to thunder violently.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:16 pm
Sparrow Girl's heart than made a beat and she stopped crying. Someone had said her real name and then more black marks started to grow on her arms. And they burned too. "NO!" she yelled. "Ah!" she screamed in pain. Her arms burned with the marks growing on them. "Uh, the pain! Where are my parents when I always need them the most," she groaned to herself.

Starfire looked up after hearing the voice of Raven. Her eyes widen in shock to see her friend again. She then smiled and flew to Raven and gave her a hug. "Oh, dear friend Raven! How I'm glad to see you again!" she said in delight. It was nice to have her best girl friend back, someone to talk to, someone other than Robin. Her dear friend Raven. She then backed away from the hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Raven smiled at their little reunion hugs. She hugged both her friends, Beast Boy and Starfire back, since she had an idea that they needed a hug. "It's good to see you all too," she said. "Hm, I found you guys with my powers, sensing where your at. And led me to here," said Raven. But her heart began to beat a little, as soon as Beast Boy hugged her. It was kind of a strange feeling for her to feel but it felt good. "And I sense strange vibes in your emotions but I won't continue with them unless you want to talk about them. Although, I did sense Gemini earlier, her emotions seem sad and strange. Like she's not herself anymore, I believe there's something wrong with her," she said feeling a little sad. She was hoping to see Gemini(Sparrow Girl) again. And maybe she can help her with her emotions, the ones she's feeling right now.  

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:11 am
'We can't her that anymore Raven, she's now Sparrow girl and she's...off the team, she used a weapon to attempt to kill someone and she had plenty more, I had no choice, you know how we feel about guns..' Robin trailed ashamed to recit the events full of regret and disapointment, he hadn't wanted to abandon Sparrow girl but her breach of rules was unreasonable, she knew the consequnces' Robin added trying to defend his actions, he knew it was hard for the others to understand but surely Raven thought it was logical.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:25 pm
"I see," said Raven as she heard Robin's every word. Gemini was now called Sparrow Girl. "Still, was that any reason to kick her off the team. We've faced many of our friends in ways that were bad to us but we never abandon them. We helped them. Yes, we all taught her not to use a gun and we all know she's scared of using them but have you ever asked yourself or her why she would use it. Or what brought her to use it," explained Raven. "She killed someone before, and even if it was her dark side and she didn't use a gun, she still killed someone. Maybe she use that weapon on that certain person, because that person probably did something terrible to her. And Sparrow was in a predicament where she didn't know what to do. You know how she is. And just by kicking her out, instead of helping her, you pushed her away," Raven said those last words in a harsh tone. She didn't mean it to say it that way but it was the truth. And Robin had to hear it or at least it seemed that way to Raven. "You are her father after all. You were even a pretty darn good one. And a father would never kick his daughter out and such," she said.  

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:18 am
'I know she may have a good reason Raven, but were a team and a family, if she was in so much trouble why didn't she come to us ?, i'm tired of her go it alone attitude after we all know when had a problem she'd gladly help us, i'm tired of her go it alone attitude even when were here to help, I tried to teach her not to make the same mistakes I did like with Slade, but clearly none of that went in. We haven't pushed her away Raven I know where she is and when the dusts settles we'll see what happens, you know how I feel about guns and what they can do, she's not a child anymore and I would do the same to anyone else who broke the rules, I can't pick favourites even if I was her farther. You don't understand and you wont until you life a day in this city in my shoes' he ended, of course he knew most of Raven's speech was right but he still had to rember the mission, guns were wrong end of, after every speech and every lecture she still went ahead and used one, even if she was in trouble she knew they would've helped her, he knew he was becoming the worlds biggest hypocrite but the reason he came alone back here was because it was mission he failed to coutinue with.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff