Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:20 am
Kazou was now caught in the moment. Nori had him sent on a high, that he felt could never be brought down.
Their bodies intertwined as they kissed, making Kazou hard. And with the way his body was wrapped around Nori's, he was sure Nori could feel it too.
Suddenly he took his shirt off, not rushing. They had all the time in the world.
"You've been holding out on me." He murmured, slowly kissing down Nori's chest. He got to his waist line.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:34 am
"I was holding out. But I won't know," Nori smirked. He could feel Kazou, he was hard. The way he kissed his chest, accelerate his heart. Zuu stopped at his waist.
He wouldn't go there.
"Gawd, Zuu. It's the second time today you've made me hard," Nori said, pulling Zuu back up on top of him. He flipped him over, and Nori was on top, straddling him. Nori caressed his cheek, kissing him full on the mouth, slow.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:43 am
“Well, I don’t know. This ones got…. oh forget it.” Travis started to joke but finished abruptly. He couldn’t even joke right now. Whatever happened to the bed he would fix or replace. Mayumi moved lower until his shirt got in the way, she ripped it off over his head forcing him to separate from her for a few seconds. He didn’t see where it landed he was too busy kissing her again.
Travis started kissing any surface of her skin he possibly could. She pushed him back making him lay down, hitting the back of his head on his headboard, “Ow.” He chuckled, continuing to kiss her. He caressed her thigh under her skirt. “How much do you like your dress?” Travis murmured between kisses. It was cute and looked good on her, it was also in one of his favorite colors. But he wouldn’t exactly miss it if she didn’t.
His other hand rested on her chest lightly over her buttons.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm
Mayumi grinned, and continued kissing him. She was able to tell what he meant about her dress.
"I'm not very attached to it, but it is the only clothes I brought. Then again, who needs clothes?" Mayumi laughed softly, kissing him again.
Honestly she could careless if he ripped it off of her.
"Do it," She tried him. Her fingers knotted into his hair as she continued to kiss him.
Mayumi felt inseparable from Travis, she'd give anything for him. In her head it worked like: Travis > the world.
I wonder if he likes purple? Mayumi thought, picturing herself in her underwear and bra.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:58 pm
“Good. Cuz it would have been a pain in the butt to undo all these little buttons.” Travis said before ripping the cloth off of her body.
It ripped easily, like wet tissue.
He threw the pieces on the floor. He would give her some of his clothes to wear around the house…maybe a pair of his mother’s pants when they left.
“I don’t think you’ll be needing any clothes for some time.” Travis answered, seductive. He looked down at her, surveying her body.
He couldn’t help it. He’d never seen her in just her undergarments before.
Her bra was lacy and feminine, purple.
Purple…. kind of sexy. Travis thought.
She was perfect. Not terribly skinny, making her look weak and sick, but not too chunky either. His fingers traced all the way down from her lips to her belly button, pausing at her chest then continued down.
His eyes scanned her entire body; he gulped, his heart rate starting to rise.
Travis flipped her over suddenly so that she was now lying on the bed and he was straddling her. He leaned in trailing kisses around her collarbone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:07 pm
Kazou smiled against his lips. He felt like saying something, but decided against it. He didn't want to ruin the moment.
His fingers traced down Nori's perfect chest, sliding down to his thighs. He pushed him up, then tried to stand up. He did, but almost fell over. The kiss never parted, and Kazou held him up.
He walked forward, slamming him against the wall. His tongue entered his mouth, eager for more.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:42 am
[[I'm going away for a bit and won't be able to post until monday or uesday.. ninja ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:46 pm
[[srry i died. D: my computer was acting up.]]

Mayumi felt exhilarated.
I won't be needing clothes, hmm? Hah, I like the sound of this. she thought.
A soft laugh escaped her lips as he paused to look over her body again.
"The way you look at me almost makes me think you've never seen a girl this unclothed," Mayumi teased him.
Mayumi's hands reached carefully for the button of his jeans. As he kissed her neck, she unzipped them, sliding the jeans off his hips.
He'd reduced her to her underwear could she not do the same to him?
It was no use though, trying to take them off completely, not with how he was over her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 pm
[[Have Toyo text Nori or something. I think it was the page before last when he first texted her.]]

"Zuu~" Nori panted, sliding off Kazou's hips. He knew he was too big for him to hold up. Not with how much taller he was than him.
Kazou's tongue was still in his mouth, so Nori bit it, playfully. Then Nori kissed him more deeply, his hands holding Kazou's face.
Nori pushed him back, so he was away from the wall. Reducing himself to his under, Nori pulled down the other boy's pants, and pushed him back onto bed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 pm
"Let's just say I haven't seen you this unclothed before..." Travis murmered traveling up her neck to her earlobe.
He'd seen quite a few girls...some not meaning to-but he wasn't actually going to admit this to Mayumi, he wasn't sure how'd she feel about it.

Travis paused at the difficulty she was having with his jeans, after she was being so sneeky about it too.
" I appreciate the care you're taking with my pants, its unnecessary though" He teased, pulling them off himself. He was now completely unclothed other than his black boxers.
His hand rested lightly on her hip over her underwear. The other held her at her ribs.
Travis tilted his head slightly slowly moving in to kiss her on the lips. He tugged lightly on her bottom lip trying to separate them on his own, wanting to enter. His tongue slid across the inside of her lip.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:46 pm
Mayumi's lips parted and her tongue wrapped around Travis's. Kissing him again, she held his face. Her hands moved, twining into his hair.
Little by little, they were getting to what Mayumi had been looking forward to all this time. She had to remind herself, still, not to rush things.
With her heart, accelerating like it was, Mayumi was thanking she hadn't ripped out of her skin. She'd be pretty annoyed if she transfigured now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:19 pm
Given entrance, his togue explored her mouth and intangled with her tongue. "Mmmmmm"
Travis' hands reached up to her face holding it in place. Control. He reminded himself. He was always aware of his strength and how it could hurt people when he hadn't meant to.
Don't crush her face. A thought warned him in the back of his mind. The speed of his lips increased and a new pressure was present. Passion. A hunger for her. The skin of his lower back ached and itched, he instantly ripped apart from her, sitting up straight. "NO." He growled, angry, sounding as if he had already turned. His eyes glew a firey golden. Not now like this. Travis fought himself.
He saw the suprised expresson he had caused on her.
"My skin burns..." He explained, knowing she would know what he meant by it. I got too carried away...He chided himself.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:53 pm
Mayumi frowned, sitting up.
"I'm just glad I'm not the only one," She sighed.
This was an issue. The fact that at any moment the other could transfigure into their wolf form wasn't a good thought. The other would be hurt.
"Don't be mad. It's not your fault," Mayumi told him, standing up. Taking a step forward, Mayumi's fingers interlaced with his.
"Just relax," She breathed on his back. Her finger's let go of his, and her arms wrapped around his waist. What if Travis cut her off here? Would he do that?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:05 pm
He exhaled trying to calm his nerves.
He was prone to anger but since he was already so worked up because of Mayumi he seemed to overreact.
Relax…. Ok…but how can I when I can feel her heartbeat on my back?
Not only that..I can hear it too. It’s fast like mine.

His skin tingled when she breathed on him. Her breath was cold compared to his hot skin. He held onto her arms across his stomach and closed his eyes. “Just give me a minute.” Travis whispered. Could they get through this without someone transforming?

This is kinda messed up. Travis thought trying to find humor.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:12 am
Toyo sniffed, checking her phone.
She was underneath her desk, in the infirmary.

"Nori, sorry i freaked out back there.
It's just that Kazou has a way with stealing my friends.
I wouldn't be surprised if you two were together
right now. But i can explain, that is,
if you still want to listen.
"

She texted to him. She hoped that he would get it.

Kazou's phone vibrated on the desk, then fell off. Kazou didn't notice. He was down to his boxers, and didn't want anything to stop them now.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games