Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:39 pm
Elyon tried to get up, but she found that it was rather difficult since Kolan was pinning her down. She growled slightly. "Jeeze . . . you liked the nickname when you were little . . ." she huffed, looking away from him.

Coryn laughed and started tickling Rollan again. "Going easy nothing! I'm just faster than you is all!" he said with a grin.

Laura smiled seeing that Rollan was obviously feeling better from before and let out a small sigh of relief. "I'm glad. . ." she muttered softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:56 am
Kolan frowned, "Well..I was little! And..I didn't.." He got off Elyon as he finished while looking away, "Say I didn't like it.." It was a bit annoying..but he..kinda like the nickname. He'd never really been given one before other than those disgusting pet names while he'd been an enslaved dragon.

Rollan burst out laughing, "Hahaha! As if..a dragon..could ever beat..a shifter at running!" This was fun..genuinely, wonderfully fun.

Karelym watched them with amusement dancing in her eyes. "What a pair those two make. They may not share blood, but they are as much brothers as any blood brothers I've seen.." And that was wonderful in itself.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:15 am
Elyon had to give a little smile at that. "So you DO like it." she said with a sense of triumph, rolling over and getting to her feet. A dragonish smirk appeared on her face. "Well then, KoKo-chan, you shouldn't be so irritable about a name that you like." she said teasingly.

"No, but aparantly a half elf can!" he laughed as he continued to tickle the shifter underneath him.

Laura's smile only grew wider. "I'm really glad he has someone he can call family . . . it would make me sad if he didn't have anyone until he met me . . . and even then, who knows how long it would have taken for me to figure out that he was a shifter . . ." she said, her smile fading a bit, a small worried frown taking it's place.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 am
Kolan grimaced, "I didn't say that either!" His tail flicked in irritated embarrasment. Seeing the smirk on her lovely dragon face didn't help either. He flicked out his long tongue, "Alright then, whiner." Kolan brought his tail up and stroked it on Elyon's cheek, with a little grin.

Rollan continued laughing, "Just..wait! I'll show you..whose faster..one of these days.." He squirmed through his laughter.

Karelym was pleased to see a growing smile on Laura's lips. It was good to know that Rollan had someone like her. "He would have told you eventually Laura. Or you would have discovered it some other way..lovestruck boys can't help it," she chuckled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:04 am
Elyon's mind went blank, and her expression mirrored it, for a few seconds as Kolan stroked her cheek with his tail. She quickly shook it off however and backed away a bit. "What was that about?!" she asked, wondering why in Ioron he would do something like that. Sure they didn't hate each other but . . . he didn't like her like THAT right?

Coryn laughed and got off of Rollan. "Beat ya to the girls!" he said and then started running straight towards Karelym.

Laura smiled again. "Yeah . . . I guess I'll let him off the hook this time . . ." she said with a hint of a tease in her tone. She then noticed Coryn heading over towards them. "Uh oh . . . it seems the boys have remembered us . . ." she muttered, her smile growing just a bit wider.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 am
Kolan watched as Elyon's expression went blank as the other backed away. At the question, he rolled his eyes and lowerred his tail, "You ask so many questions..I think you enjoy being annoying." Who else would ask so many stupid questions? If one didn't know her, they'd think her a moron for sure..lucky for him, he supposed, he knew it was in Elyon's nature.

Rollan grinned at that, wolfing out and darting past Coryn, shifting right as he reached Laura and hugging her tightly as he pressed a kiss to her lips before pulling away with the same grin. "Hello neera, didja miss me?"

Karelym watched Coryn running towards her with an amused expression, especially as Rollan darted ahead. "Slowpoke," she called to Coryn playfully with a wide smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:53 am
"He cheated!" Coryn complained childishly as he pointed at Rollan. However, at the same time he sped up and as he reached Karelym, he grabbed her around her waist and used the extra momentum from his run to spin her around a few times before setting her down again and kissing her on the lips.

Laura smiled. "Weeeeeellllllllll . . ." she said, pretending like she was thinking about it, dragging out the word as long as possible. "Maybe just a little." she said with a small laugh and then kissed him back quickly before pulling away with a giggle.

Elyon stuck her tongue out at Kolan. "Maybe I LIKE asking questions." she said childishly. "Didja ever think of that KoKo-chan?" she asked, poking him with her tail. "Maybe I like to ask lots and lots of questions." she said, poking him over and over and over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:16 pm
((Wow . . . first bump.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:58 am
(Noooooooooooooooo! *falls to knees and makes fists towards the sky* Noooooooooo! *continues*)

Rollan chuckled, "Wah wah, whiny brother," he mocked the other playfully. And he was amused by how his brother handled his wife, turning to his own mate and arching an amused brow as she spoke. "A little?" he asked as she pulled away. "Well then," he mock-pouted, "I should probably be on my way," he sighed dramatically, "After all..I wouldn't want to be a bother, if you only missed me a little."

Karelym laughed aloud as she was grabbed, being spun around in his arms before being set down and kissed. After a moment of enjoying his warmth, she pulled away with a wide smile, "You've come back to me, my love."

Kolan frowned as the other stuck her tongue out. As he was continously poked, he snarled at her and bared his fangs, "Knock it off, wench!" Was she trying to irritate him? Probably. Was it working? Lower world, yes!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:05 am
Elyon grinned. "Why?" she asked and poked him once more.

"Wah!" Laura said in mock distress, throwing herself on the ground and grabbing onto Rollan's ankle. "No don't go!" she said, being overly dramatic on purpose as was shown by the out of place grin that was spreading across her face. "I missed you lots and lots!" she said and then a giggle escaped her, unable to hold it in.

Corn smiled. "Of course, I cannot stay away from you vyallah . . ." he said softly and pressed a kiss to her forehead.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:23 am
Kolan growled, "I'm warning you.." He said lowly, advancing forward a bit. He wouldn't actually hurt her of course, but intimidation was helpful towards getting her to stop..he hoped. And vaguely he wondered how long he'd get to be this way, there was only so long he could have the upper hand. But Coryn hadn't put a time limit on his dragonism, much to his relief.

Rollan laughed aloud at that, loving her giggle and words. "Well then, my neera, in that case..I couldn't possible leave your side." He laughed again as he leaned down and kissed her head.

Karelym smiled back, tilting to press a kiss to his cheek when he was done. "Oh really? So the next time I need a bath.." Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she grinned wryly at her tease..one that wasn't entirely a tease, which made it all the better.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:34 am
"Why?" Elyon said with a bit of a laugh, shaking a bit from trying to hold it in as she poked him yet again. He hadn't hurt her the LAST time he had pinned her down, heck, she wasn't even sure he COULD hurt her . . . well other than when he had gone mildly insane and had put her through a taste of his memories . . . but that didn't count. He wasn't in his right mind.

Coryn blushed furiously as she teased him . . . in a way that wasn't really a tease at all. "Uh . . ." he said, his mind going blank, save for images of the actual situation happening . . . in every one . . . he followed her.

Laura grinned up at him. "Really?" she asked, dragging out the word a bit. She got up and dusted herself off. "Hmm . . . that'd be a bit awkward . . ." she said sugestively, not really mentioning what would be awkward, but leaving it up to Rollan's mind. After all . . . there were so many situations . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:30 am
Kolan hated being baited, with every fiber of his being. It, like the pet names, were a constant reminder of his suffering as the dragon-freak. People liked him to get angry, to snarl and bite..and while he knew in a way that Elyon wasn't trying to be cruel..it hung in his mind, and he didn't like that she didn't seem to take him seriously. Kolan bared his fangs, he wouldn't hurt her, but scaring her didn't sound unappealing.

He moved forward in one quick jerk, his fangs going around her neck and clamping down. This wouldn't hurt her very much at all, he made sure of that, but he knew personally how unsettling it was to have another dragon's fangs at a point that was potentially vulnerable when faced with another dragon. He snarled into the light bite.

Karelym grinned further as he blushed, "Uh? How eloquent of you, my vyallah. Shall I spare you an answer then?" She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, wrapping her arms around his waist and holding him close.

Rollan listened and for a moment, didn't understand. Once he caught onto her meaning, he blushed so darkly that he wolfed out instantly to hide it, moving and burying his face in Laura's stomach, My neera..you amaze me. He sounded a bit sheepish, but fond as well as he went to nuzzling against her stomach instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:43 am
Elyon's tail immediately went limp and fell to the ground with a thud. She whimpered slightly, feeling his teeth around her neck, her eyes closing. Maybe she was wrong . . . maybe he WOULD hurt her. And the snarl . . . if she didn't have his teeth on her neck, she would have curled into herself. "Alright . . . I'll stop . . ." she said in a weak voice, all laughter gone. She was scared.

Coryn only continued to blush but kissed her back anyways, holding her close to him. What if I said that I would follow you? he asked teasingly in a way that wasn't really teasing. Karelym had forgotten about this form of communication apparantly.

Laura laughed, having caught the blush on Rollan's face before he had wolfed out. Her laughs softened into giggles as she petted Rollan's head softly. "You were blushing . . ." she teased, scratching him lightly behind the ear.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:53 am
Kolan felt her go limp and heard the whimper. Her voice was weak when next she spoke..and he realized he really had scared her. But why? He'd wanted her to be scared not..oh..scared..but he'd been trying to make a point! Or something..what had he even been doing? He growled lightly as he moved away, feeling ashamed of himself. What could he do, when he kept screwing things up?

After a moment, he nudged his head against hers gently, his tail moving forward and having something held within it. "You dropped your stick, vallynra," he said softly, apologetically. The vallynra was attatched to the tip, he'd taken care to make sure it wouldn't fall off while flying, while trying to ensure Elyon hadn't noticed.

Karelym smiled into the kiss, blinking at the mindspeak before holding him tighter. Then I'd say, be my guest, love. Her eyes sparkled with mischief again.

Rollan heard her laugh and then giggle, feeling his head being petted. Mmm...maybe just a little, he responded playfully, teasing by using her words from earlier as he leaned into the wonderful scratching and petting.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games