Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:04 pm
((My genetics teacher said that......I loved him X3))

James sighed "If you have nothing to fear then why are you getting angry at me? Anger and Fear run along together on the same path" he said before metally hitting himself for saying sucha thing.....He was the one who attemepted to kill her for food  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:09 pm
"I have no quarrels anymore, except for my inversion. I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at myself," Pre said and turned away from him. It was true that she had no problems with anyone at that moment, but she still didn't want James to see her as she tried to calm herself down. Still, it was no use for her to try; all that would cure her is more than likely a good cry. She had been disgraced; that was all she needed to know.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:14 pm
"......." James wrapped his arms around Pre catiously knowing that this wasnt exactly her style of handling things "You fear something.....what it is I have no intention of finding out.....But to be angry with yourself and not telling the ones around you, especial your sister, and reaching out for help.....that is all but a morons act of loneliness........Do you truly think that after searching for you that Tea would want you to be acting so selfish?" he asked carefully, knowing fully well that he was treading on thin ice  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:41 pm
Pre's eyes widened at the sudden feeling when James held her. She tried to reflect back on herself and her current position.
She was called a goddess of warfare. Since she was released from her seal, she had experienced no actual enjoyment and had no reason to. In her mind, she was a cold, ruthless killer just waiting to happen again.
She closed her eyes to try and remember Tea, but still nothing surfaced. The fact still remained that Tea remembered her fairly well, so she was just accepting it all this time.
When she thought about her past, and how she had been abused and taken advantage of as a goddess of war; she concluded that she was not the selfish one, or at least not the only selfish one.
"That may be so. I might be a foolish loner...but that's all I have; an emptiness that can not be filled. A hollowed soul..." Pre said quietly, "I have a sense that I am PreToria, and I know I am...But there's a part missing that will not return on it's own."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:42 pm
Angelus looked at the scene with a raised eyebrow. God he felt so lost right then. He looked over at Tea and asked softly, "What is this about a familiar bond?" He picked up the book confused and re-read it still confused as heck.

Akari sighed softly, "I feel as if we are intruding....now might be a good time to leave..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:52 pm
"Onee-sama had created familiars before. Two of them. I guess she's feeling some kind of link to you that's similar to the ones she used to have with her familiars," Tea tried to explain.
"We just felt that there was a lot of mana usage in this room and decided to investigate. Do you have things under control?" KoTari asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:55 pm
Angelus frowned thoughtfully as he said, "Hm, never heard of that happening...heck never heard of a familiar before. What will this do overall?"

Akari looked at the group and he seemed to be staring at Angelus for a little while. Something about...him...the looks...his eyes widened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:58 pm
"I don't know. If this was an actual familiar ritual...I can't tell which one of you is the 'master'... Maybe she's wrong, but I don't know," Tea said and glanced over to Akari.
"Akari, what's wrong?" Seraphiel asked, pulling on his arm.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:00 pm
"I might not be able to understand what you are speaking, especially with the PreToria thing" he said catiously "BUt no one can be a truly hollowed soul....not when you have people caring about you.....Tea does......I feel horrible for almost killing you for my own benifits.....BUt sheisa friend of mine and more importantly, your sister.....She spent all this time worrying about you and where you were not even caring about what happens to her.......How can you say that you are lone when you have a sister like that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:09 pm
Pre's eyes narrowed in thought.
Now that she's reflecting upon herself, she noticed that anyone who got close to the Faerie named PreToria usually had a horrible end. To her it was a miracle that Tea was still living.
But even back then, when she was released, she knew she had something missing in her soul. Whatever she tried to fill it with would fail her in the end. Because of this, she had distanced herself from 'friends' and didn't get too comfortable with them. Her detached existence was one thing she had never noticed about herself until now.
"It's like I'm not myself...Like it's the memories of someone else, but I know for sure that I am the point of view of the memories...Am I broken?" Pre was speaking to herself again, but it was loud enough to be heard. It was a problem she's had for years, but only now she had noticed it.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:13 pm
James looked down at her from behind "...........If that is what you think you are then why not reach out for someone to help you?" James asked now reflecting onhis own memories. He had been alone most of the time, anyone who ever loved him died in some way to protect him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:16 pm
"They will only betray me in the end," Pre said unconsciously. That one sentence explained the reason why she was so 'selfish' like James had called her.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:39 pm
"How do you know if you do not try?" He asked sincerely

((Ugh.........Writers Block))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:41 pm
"I know because it's happened. First Taiga, then Drake...now..." Pre closed her eyes painfully, "Do I exist?" She asked suddenly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:50 pm
"Youare in my arms are you not?.......If you say that you dont exsist then you are saying I dont as well" James said with a chuckle "What makes you think that I am like them? What makes you think that Tea is like them?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games