Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:02 pm
Akuro steppe outside the hotel making sure Lilith was still following him before making the way towards the train station, thankfully it wasn't too far away.
He stopped however, seeing the train they were getting on, he noticed Lore climb on and walked towards the back of the train.
Akuro rubbed the bridge of his nose and reaching back into his pocket handed his wallet to Lilith.
"Buy the tickets," he said taking her bag. "I'll take care of the bags."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:07 pm
Lilith followed behind Akuro and caught sight of Lore boarding the train. She wondered if her master was going to be annoyed by Lore being there, he probobly was going to get annoyed. She listened to what he said and nodded as she took his wallet. She made her way to the tiket booth and asked for two tickets back to where they came from and then she paid for them. She then made her way back to Akuro.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 pm
Akuro handed the bags to a man who put them on the train, he looked back at Lilith and looked at the man for a moment who nodded once and climbed on board.
"Give me my wallet and ticket once we're on board, and head towards the back," Akuro said before climbing on.
"This one's a little different than the other one we rode on, we'll be heading in the back."
Akuro rubbed his forehead and let out a mild sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:15 pm
Lilith climbed on also, looking at Akuro as she climbed on after him. She gave him his wallet and his ticket once they were both on board"How different is this one?" she asked curiously. Her tail swayed as she followed him.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:23 am
Akuro opened a door revealing a small room with two benches on each side, a large window, and a place for luggage above it.
"They're like this," he said looking up at the baggage placed their by the man earlier.
"Go on inside, we shouldn't be bothered while in here unless we order for something, we'll be sleeping here too but I have a few blankets, don't leave without telling me, I'd rather Lore not know we're here."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am
Lilith's ears twitched as she saw the two benches and made her way inside and sat down on one of the benches. She nodded at what he said about not leaving without telling him. "Does Lore annoy you Akuro?"  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:47 am
Akuro walked in closing the door behind him and taking the bench opposite of her, hearing her question he rubbed the back of his head.
"I just don't like visitors in my home, the only reason you're allowed in there is because your my slave. Since I killed all those close to me I've always lived alone, I haven't had guest over in over five years and I plan to keep it that way."
He looked out the window for a second.
"Our kind lives a long time, you and me, making humans friends would be a waste since they age faster, I can't trust demons and I know Lore's alive, that's enough for me."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:07 pm
Lilith listened to him as he spoke and frowned slightly. When she heard the word alone and when he said that it would be a waste to make friends her ears flattened against her head. "Some of my best friends were humans...", her eyes teared up just a bit, she was a bit too sensitive at times. She knew demons are not ones to be trusted but in some cases its  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:50 am
Akuro glanced at her when she spoke and started to respond but he stopped as a realization hit him.
"You had friends?" he questioned.
He put his hand to his chin and looked away for a moment.

"That's right, you couldn't have been a slave all your life...or you could have made some during captivity, similar circumstances and all."

Thinking more on it, he had never thought about Lilith's past, didn't think it was worth the effort to ask either, besides, her time with him should be the one that mattered since her past was gone anyway, though he was curios.
He looked up at Lilith and eyed her ears before looking at her tail blinking a few times.

It was obvious it couldn't have been a simple life with her appearance, she couldn't pose as a human, what did she do in her past? What about her family? Had she ever fallen in love before? Where did she grow up?

The more he thought about it the angrier he got, how did he not know anything about his own slave, wasn't it similar to having a book and not knowing it's contents.
Akuro didn't notice it but his eyes were glowing red and his fangs and claws had revealed themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm
Lilith nodded slowly and looked out the window "Yea they were just like me...". She had never had an easy life, even as a baby. She never actually knew her parents let alone remembered them. Growing up was hard on her, and humans seemed to make it worse. She remembered one that when she was seven a friend of hers tried to kill her. To avoid crying she didn't prattle about the memory any further. She said to herself that the past was the past and that the present was all that mattered now. She looked over to him and noticed that his eyes were glowing red and his fangs and claws appeared. Her ears lowered as she reached a shaky hand over to one of his clawed hands and held it"Is something wrong Akuro?" she was scared out of her mind but she ignored it.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:47 pm
Akuro quickly lifted his head and looked at her but shook his head his eyes returning to normal and his claws retracting.
"I'm fine," he said.
He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead with his other hand.
"One day, I'll ask you about your past, but I won't do it now."
Akuro looked down at his hand for a moment.
"Human friends," Akuro mumbled. "I still don't see the point behind it...but I suppose it's good one of us thinks that."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:49 pm
Lilith saw that his eyes and claws turned to normal and she sighed a bit, glad he wasn't losing his temper as bad now. She nodded lightly about him asking about her past someday, loosening her grip on his hand as she thought a bit. "Yeah..."  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:11 am
Akuro rubbed his forehead and pulled his hand away before laying down on the bench.
"Lilith, go and get a waiter and get him to get me a soda, you can get yourself something too, he should be down the hall."
He pointed behind her.
"It should be that way,"
Akuro closed his eyes and put his hand over his face.
"Be quick about it,"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Lilith's ears lowered when he had pulled his hand away and she stood up from the bench when told to go get the waiter and get soda"Alright...I'll be back then". She made her out of the small room and headed in the direction in which Akuro had pointed in "Umm excuse me waiter", she tapped on the waiters shoulder lightly as she spoke. The waiter turned and asked her what was it that she needed so she asked for two sodas. As she was making her way back she couldn't help but glance at the other small rooms as she walked back down the small hall and to Akuro.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:27 am
"Who have we here."
Lore stood a door down from their cabin with a wide smile on his face.
"I thought I smelled something sweet."
His eyes went to the soda's before he looked back up at her.
"If you're here then that means Akuro is here as well."
The lights keeping the cabin lit started breaking one by one before the hallways was completely dark, Lore looked around for a moment, a pressure started filling the hallway making Lore grip his chest.
"This demonic...where's it coming from."
Lore's eyes went wide as he looked behind Lilith, Reila stood behind them her eyes completely back.
"Not good," he said.
Purple writings started forming on walls forcing the doors closed.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff