Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:00 pm
Kira sighed as he put his sword away. "Well, that should give us a little while before more undead move in. I'm pretty sure you wiped out all the ones in this area." He said, looking at all the undead bodies. It was such a cursed forest. "I wonder what this place was like originally..." He mumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:12 pm
[[ grr...im always missing everything..this is why i don't like be on vacation most of the time!! ]]

After seeing what Tea did, Syra just stood there with slightly wide eyes. Taking in what just happened. She then shook out of it and looked around at the now lifeless dead bodies. "I think we should go now." she said calmly. Looking over at Tea, she walked slightly closer to her "Are you going to be alright?"

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 pm
Tea could feel her wings fragmenting a little from overuse, "I'll be okay now. Lets' go..." She said, still catching her breath, "Thank you Miss."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:21 pm
Syra nodded slightly "Okay...and you can call me Syra." she said with a small smile on her lips.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:34 pm
Tea realized then that she did not even introduce herself to these people, "I'm TeaToria, or just Tea," She said with a polite bow to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:34 pm
Syra bowed slightly back "Hello nice to meet you." she said nicely "I like your name..its different."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 pm
Kira didn't bow, but he nodded. "I'm Kira." He said. Now they all were introduced. "So wait, if we're going... where are we going?" He asked, wondering the obvious. They hadn't really decided where they were going or anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:54 pm
"It's a Faerie name, so you might not have heard something like that before now," Tea said to Syra, "What are you looking for Kira-san?" She asked Kira.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:11 pm
Syra just nodded toward Tea when she explained that it was a Faerie name. She then looked over at Kira when he mentioned where they were going "That is a good question....i guess wherever the riddle said to go." she replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:10 pm
Kira turned to Tea. "We're looking for some sort of treasure for our friend Mika here. Its some sort of family treasure and supposed to be very old full of legends." He said as he turned back to Syra. "The riddle..." He said with a smile on his face as he scratched the back of his head. "...I forgot it." It was pretty bad to forget the riddle that you needed to guide you.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 pm
Syra smirked and laughed slightly "Figured you would." she said looking at him "Well luckily Mika told us to hold onto this silver plate..." she spoke as she held up the plate "It has the riddle on it." She looked over to find the riddle "Ah here it is...
"You Must Walk The Path of The Damned,
And Go To The Old Tree of The Souls.
There You Will Find Death's Scythe,
Adorned With The Bright Ruby Souls He Collected with."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:23 pm
[[ well im going to bed..night ]]  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:20 am
[[ Agh, missed too much for my tastes... ><]]

Keiro remained quiet throughout the whole episode. She was a mix of being impressed, surprised, and confused all at once about the magic they used. She still wasn't used to such things.
And she had a hand back over her nose, again trying to ward off the much stronger scent of decay now.
" 'Old Tree of The Souls'? I can barely tell the difference between all of the normal trees," she said, her voice muffled underneath her hand. She looked over the surrounding woods again anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:12 am
Syra turned to face Keiro "Well this tree will probably be bigger then most and more creepy looking." she said looking around "And most likely deep within the forest as well." she added continuing to look around.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 pm
"Yes, lets get going then." He said as he started to walk through a group of trees. They would have to head more inward into the woods. As Kira was walking, something caught his eye. One small angel feather slowly fell the ground in front of him. "Whats this?" He asked as he picked it up, examining it.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games