Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 am
Daiki smiled at Ralph, but then waited for Alessa. He felt that she needs the scarf to walk around, so he looked at her, waiting.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 pm
Alessa walked behind Daiki but away enough that she didnt burst the buble of personal space.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm
Renatus looked excited "Really?" He had studied magic, but only had the aptitude for his transformation. "That's pretty interesting."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:57 pm
"I guess so," Lucinda replied with a shrug. "Not many people where I come from can do magic."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:59 pm
Renatus nodded. "Only shamans could do magic at my tribe." He wondered, "Where are you from anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:07 pm
"My family lives near Barona Bay," Lucinda replied, her eyes clouding a little from remembrance.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 pm
"hmm" Renatus noted. He had been to the bay before. "Yes, i've visited the bay before. The water is so beautiful there."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 pm
Lucinda nodded. "And it's nice in the summer," she added, smiling a bit.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm
"I'm sure." Renatus said with a smile, blushing slightly. He looked down at his hands, "Whats happening to me?" He thought. "I've never opened up to another person before..." He sat back and sipped his wine until the glass was empty. He sat it down on the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Now that Lucinda had been talking for a bit, she had forgotten about the bowl of blood. She went back to eating her sandwich.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:33 pm
Renatus smiled and leaned back in his seat. The waitress came back to the table with a total for payment. Renatus reached into his pack and retrieved a coin pouch to pay with.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm
When Lucinda saw the check, she reached into her pocket to do the same thing.

((I'm going off now))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm
Renatus put enough gold out for his ... drinks... and then allowed Lucinda to put out her coin. He thought that he aught to pay for her order too, but didn't quite know what to do. He also held out a few coins to the waitress and thanked her for getting his special order.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 pm
Aoi was amazed that people would build a city in a place like this. She wasn't affected by the cold as much as others, since she had trained to endure this kind of weather, but for humans it must be borderline unbearable. Looking up at Alfred, she said. "You're okay right? It was a pretty long trip and even I can feel that it's cold here." She didn't show it though, since she walked and talked as if she was still at the warm side of the land, but regardless of all her training, it's impossible to completely be unable to feel the cold. She looked around a bit before she said to Alfred. "What do you think we should do first?"  

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.{{Enter from Port Helios}}

INDENTAlfred looked over at Aoi, confused for a bit before he remembered it was supposed to be cold. Even though Alfred's robes weren't really that warm and he hadn't cast a spell to keep himself warm, Alfred was perfectly comfortable. "I'm fine. My undead heritage sorta makes me not feel cold." he said with a small laugh. Even though his bare skin was touching the snow, he didn't feel cold at all, and his body didn't suffer any ill effects from being exposed.

INDENTFirst things first though. "We go to the inn! It was a long trip and we should rest for the night." Alfred said as he hurried up through the snow towards the inn. Once inside he took a moment to shake the snow off of himself before walking over the inn keeper. "Well hello there. I bet you a room and a meal for me and my friend there that I can guess your age on the first try." Alfred said as he pulled out his deck of cards and began shuffling it. The inn keeper laughed, obviously thinking the idea was completely ridiculous, and agreed. Alfred finished shuffling and placed the deck on the counter in front of the man, who cut it to prove that there was no trickery involved. Then he drew the top card of the deck and frowned as he revealed the ace of spades: the one card he'd never used. "You're seventy-three." Alfred said as he put the card back on the deck and picked up the deck. The inn keeper looked simply astonished, but handed Alfred the key to a room. "C'mon! Let's see by the fire." Alfred said to Aoi before moving over to the fire and sitting down.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games