Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:15 am
Maddix rolled his eyes, "Just ignore me, s'alright." he said jokingly before waving a dismissive hand and chuckling as he headed off down the hall.

Sorcia watched the man rise and take her hand, giving it a kiss as he bowed. At that, she seemed surprised before her smile widened and she playfully curtsied with one hand and an imaginary dress. "A pleasure to meet you, Dimitri Derrick's friend." she withdrew her hand, not attracted to the other male in the least. Maddix was her love. "Dimitri's an unusual name, but I like it. Do you have it for any particular reason?" she seemed genuinely curious in a good way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:17 am
Dimitri pulled out a chair for Sorcia, gesturing for her to take a seat before doing the same himself. "It is a family name," he said. "Eastern European roots," he added. "Sorcia isn't a name you hear often either. Do you know its derivation?"

Jaime had not paid attention to Maddix, thinking he had left with Sorcia. He blushed a little but, but took Darren's hand. "Come on...let's go get some breakfast," he said offering to help the other out of bed.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:43 am
(*Had to search for the meaning haha, Sorcia is not a common name indeed...and..MERRY CHRISTMAS! *tacklez/hugglez*)

Sorcia raised a brow but smiled and took a seat anyway. At the question she chuckled, "It's Celtic..it means bright."

Derrick smiled at the information before snickering, "Oh yeah, real bright."

Sorcia narrowed her eyes and stuck out her tongue playfully. And then she smiled as she looked back to Dimitri, "So how do you know Derrick?"

Darren made a groaning noise before grabbing Jaime's hand and tugging the other into him as he wrapped his arms around him tightly and pressed his lips to the other's neck as he grumbled possessively, "My Jaime."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:54 am
((lol. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too! *plants feet to remain standing, and huggles back*))

Dimitri smiled. "Well it is a lovely and unique name," he said. "My grandmother used to live near Derrick, and I would visit during the summers," he said, knowing that the truth was not an option.

Jaime chuckled as he was pulled down into the bed. "Yours always," he said with a warm smile as Darren kissed his neck. "My Darren," he added, pulling back just enough to look into the other's eyes.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:44 pm
(How was your Christmas?! ^__^)

Sorcia's smile widened, "Thank you, Dimitri." At that, she considered his words and tilted her head. "Oh, and where are you staying now?"

Derrick interjected, "I'm having Dimitri over as a guest..if that's alright." He was still new to the house after all..it was a bit presumptuous to have invited someone over already..

But Sorcia seemed pleased, "Wonderful." She rose and went to Dimitri, bending a bit to give him a hug around the shoulders. "Thank you for being so loyal to my brother, I'm sure having you has meant a lot to him." Maddix had explained some of Derrick's living conditions.

Derrick smiled as she gave Dimitri a hug. He was happy that she cared for him enough to be grateful to someone for looking out for him..it was really nice..

Darren smiled at that, and then chuckled at Jaime's possessive words back. "Yours always." he agreed before kissing Jaime's nose and then giving it an eskimo kiss by rubbing their noses together.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:50 pm
(Purple dandelions!)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:59 pm
((Eep! Just kick me!!! lol. My Christmas was alright. Yours?))

Dimitri was grateful for Derrick's interjection, because he had no idea what he would have given as an answer. When Sorcia embraced him, he hugged her back as well. "I wouldn't have it any other way," he said with a smile, looking over at Derrick warmly. "Besides...he's looked out for me as much as I have for him."

Jaime smiled warmly at Darren returning the eskimo kisses gladly. "I love you," he grinned before kissing him once again. Keeping his arms wapped around the other, he fell to his side against the bed, laying his leg over top of Darren's. He could stay in bed like this all day long.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:30 pm
(T__T No kicking! O-o mine was purple. It was the first since I was..eleven? that I didn't go with Dad-or talk to him at all-(which significantly reduced my amount of presents) hahaha, but it was a blastorama! What was your favorite gift?)

Sorcia continued to smile as she was hugged back, and after a moment she pulled away as she glanced between them. "Good. It's nice to know my brother has someone to keep him in line." she said with a playful grin.

Derrick mock-grimaced, "You make me sound like a bad kid."

Sorcia shrugged, "Of course not..just needing to be kept in line." she said with a laugh as Derrick rolled his eyes and grinned, winking at Dimitri.

Darren grinned as the kisses were returned and he managed an, "I love you too, Jaime." before his lips were claimed and the kissing began anew..he could never tire of it, he loved the other. As the leg went over his, a thrill and a bolt of lust shot through him and he moaned a little into the kiss, pulling away to mutter, "You're too darn wonderful."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:39 pm
((Sleeping Beauty cool you?))

Dimitri chuckled at the banter between Derrick and Sorcia. It really was like they had just picked up where they left off years ago. He couldn't be happier that everything was working out family-wise for Derrick, not to mention that he was human again, and could truly share in this with him.

Jaime nuzzled against Darren, smiling as the other spoke. "Not as wonderful as you," he grinned, pulling himself closer to Darren. He felt such desire for the other, he could hardly contain himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:00 pm
(YAY! Good movie! ^__^ o-o my Joker jacket! (my old jacket had a hole the size of a plate near the zipper and a long tear in the arm) ^__^ It has joker and says 'Wanna know how I got these scars?" I had a picture of it up, but I just changed my picture. *sagely nod*) (JOKER IS SEXZYNEZZ! <3)~

Maddix stepped out then, smiling at them all. "Hello friends..and lover."

Sorcia scrunched her nose and hurled a crunched napkin at Maddix, "Shut up. This is polite company. Keep it in your pants." she said with a laugh as Derrick burst into surprised laughter as well.

Maddix grinned and feigned injury, "Gah..pain.." he chuckled before moving to Dimitri and holding out his hand to shake. But this shake had some magick at the fingertips, a wizard's shake. Sort of his way of alerting Dimitri to Maddix's having magick and knowing that Dimitri did too..although Maddix's magick was well-hidden and wouldn't register as much on Dimitri's magickal radar. "I'm Maddix, Darren's older brother and Sorcia's future husband." he said without so much as a chuckle although Sorcia rolled her eyes even as she smiled warmly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 pm
((Yay! I've never seen it...so now I get to. And I agree on the hotttttness on the joker. I heart Heath Ledger. I heart ed him since 10 Things, and I even heart ed the tv show he did before that- Roar biggrin PS...I heart heart heart heart heart heart twilight!!!))

Dimitri chuckled at Sorcia. He could tell he was going to like her. Dimitri politely stood from his chair and took Maddix's hand, though he got an odd feeling...almost, electrical. "Dimitri," he said congenially. "Pleasure to meet you," he added with a smile.

((Oh, and I need to go to bed...gotta work tomorrow. Icky...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:46 pm
((Purple pansies!!!))  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:27 pm
(o-o Huzzah! Have you watched it yet? Heath mmmm, a Knight's Tale was amazing! ^___^ o_O Twilight is the awesomenezz!)

Maddix chuckled, "Same to you." He released Dimitri's hand and took a seat beside Sorcia. "How long will you be staying?"

"As long as he wants." Derrick chimed as he took a seat beside Dimitri. "If that's alright with you Sorcia." Nevermind his..mother. When she returned that is.

Sorcia laughed, "I don't mind. Any man chivalrous enough, or odd enough, to pull a seat out for a stranger is good in my book." she smiled and gave Dimitri a playful thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:34 pm
((Not yet. Been watching football whee I'm a big football fan biggrin And I LOVE a Knight's Tale biggrin And I agree on twilight! Saw it twice in the movies biggrin ))

Dimitri chuckled. "Thank you, Miss Sorcia," he said with a smile. "Would you two care for some pancakes?" he asked, pointing to the 10-pancake-deep stack still present on the table. "I believe Derrick and I...well, our eyes were larger than our stomachs," he said with a laugh.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:45 pm
(O_o which team ya rooting for? GREAT movie. o-o twice? Rock oN! I think they chose a good Edward, I mean it's hard to find a super unearthily sexy guy, and they couldn't just choose a really famous actor. I think they chose well. He's sexzynezz ^___^)

Sorcia scrunched her nose as she glanced to the stack, "Nahhh. I'm good." she laughed.

Maddix shook his head, "No thanks." he stretched his arms above his head. "I'm sure Jaime and Darren will you take you up on that offer though..if they aren't too busy." he said with a sudden grin.

Derrick raised a brow in surprise before nodding, "Well. I guess we'll keep the pancakes out." Jaime and Darren really were lovers..  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games