Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:52 pm
Leonard had stepped into the room for the chair display, and brought his right hand up to stop the shards with his own barrier. "I can deal with those weaklings. I take it their expendable."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:55 pm
"Good timing Leonard. Well, we have every reason to believe that the Vampire has KIERAN's blood crystallis inside her body," Rick said, "Our intelligence is giving us little detail about that. Some of them even say that the crystallis is actually inside the Vampire's bloodstream. The blood crystallis is crucial to control KIERAN effectively, but I have found a way around that," Of course he didn't actually tell them what that was. Rick was going to infest Kir.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:56 pm
Spira turned, small dark worms appearing on the barrier as she pointed. They began eating the very magic, multiplying and growing in strength as they ate at his barriers, all other barriers in the room starting to diminish with the same worms. The more magic put into the barriers, the more the worms had to feed and grow on. The small shadow creatures cackled as Spira stood, frozen by the use of her own power. Disturbing her would stop the onslaught, but it would only take seconds for Spira to destroy every barrier in the area. Not a good thing in a lab full of experiments. Her wide eyes stared, focused on intently on the shadow magic, the spirit feeding on the barrier magic.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:59 pm
Rick watched Spira for a moment and then spoke up, "I know. You should take along my assistant here," He said and touched her hand, "She can eat barriers, in case your plan goes sour."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:01 pm
Spira snapped out of the trance at the touch, panting softly. She looked to Rick, then to the others, their barriers littered with holes and cracks, and several other magical barriers in the room being weakened. They were far enough away that Spira couldnt destroy them, only weaken them. "Master...R-rick...... leaving me?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:04 pm
"No no. I'm not leaving you. I'm just giving you an opportunity to use your magic," Rick said, "I'll have to stay here to make sure my work is done. When their mission is done you can come right back here to me. Okay?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:12 pm
User ImageThe magic taken began to form a suit of light armor on her body, stopping after a minute as she calmed. She frowned, shaking her head. "N-no... Stay.. with Rick. I...Ill...be good.. I promise.. Wont... be bad..again." She pouted, not wanting to leave the only person she knew and trusted. Her body had reached its strongest current form, but it was fairly easy to reduce her to nothing more then a gassious rock. Her body was strong, but not very good with surviving attacks. Killing her would reduce her back to a fairly useless form. She stared silently at the others, frowining. "Come....with?" She asked Rick again.
(The black armor and blade have yet to appear. She isnt strong enough for it yet.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:15 pm
"I can't go outside the Academy walls just yet..." Rick said, "Alright. Spira, you can stay here if you are against going away," He looked back to the others, "Well, do you have any other questions?" He asked them.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

"So you mean for us to use the teleportation music to send this Kieran here, rather than to bring us to him?" Psadas clarified with a nod. "Desmona, she can handle that, right?" That made more logical sense. Kieran, as a crystallis, was probably the group's most powerful combatant. Without him there, mopping up the rest would probably be easy work. "Will you be able to handle this Kieran once he's here?" Psadas asked suddenly. It was a good question. If this Kieran was such an important weapon, than would they be able to contain him when he was here? He supposed that these people wouldn't be able to activate him from a distance, which was why they were sending hunters to collect him rather than to wait for his arrival.

"The more people we take with us, the greater the attention we'll give to ourselves." Psadas said, shaking his head slightly as Rick suddenly offered the assistance of his assistant. The whole barrier eating thing was interesting, but Psadas was fairly certain they would be able to get Kieran away before he could make a barrier. And in the chance that he didn't, Psadas could shatter it. Not to mention that it looked like the ghostly woman didn't even have a handle over her own power. "About Sparky here, though." Psadas said, gesturing with his head as Leonard. "No offense to our friend, but he doesn't exactly appear to be the most cuddly person. If he's coming, we're going to need to make sure he'll stay in line and follow orders."

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:20 pm
Leonard scowled. "You insolent runt, might i point out as head of security, i have higher rank than you in this institution. You should be following my orders." Leonard said, his voice as cool as possible, and slightly cold.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:22 pm
Rick leaned forward and had his hands folded in front of him, "You bring up good questions," He commented, "KIERAN will be easy to contain. When he's not activated, he's pretty weak and has very little magical ability. Hell, I can deal with him personally," As if that was any indication of Kir's strength, "And Leonard," He looked up at the guard, "From now until you return with the test subject, you are to follow Psada's commands. Is that understood?" He just wanted their feud to end already.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:33 pm
Leonard scowled, Looking from Rick to Psada. Feeling the overwhelming demand to obey his master, Leonard nodded. "Yes sir." he said through gritted teeth. he was going to act out his lord's will obediently... no matter what it was he had to do.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

The smile on Psadas' face winden a little when Rick said he would have full control over the man. Not only would it make their mission that much easier, but it also granted him a small amount of pleasure. "One last question." Psadas said as he stood up and shifted Delila back onto his back. "Well, too." he corrected. "I assume Sparky has some talent we need or he wouldn't be coming, so I'd like to know what that is, for planning purposes." Desdemona and Psadas made a pretty formidable team as it was, so it was unlikely the academy would send someone to accompany them unless that person could do something that they themselves couldn't.

"The other, of course, is the matter of our pay for the last mission." Psadas said, rubbing his fingers together in an almost greedy gesture, although Psadas wasn't necessarily greedy in nature. This is what payed for their food, however, so he made sure they got payed for Desmona's sake. He could care less what happened to his own body, but he wouldn't stand to let Desmona go hungry, even if it was Desdemona in control. Desdemona's body was Desmona's body, after all, so if she went hungry, so did Desmona. "And I assume we'll get reasonable pay for this job as well?" Psadas said as he held out a hand to accept their payment.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:40 pm
Spira nodded. "Ill...help." She said softly, looking to Psadas, and staring for a minute, then looking back to Rick.. "I...listen to.. him?" She asked, pointing at him with a straight expression. "Will be... a good girl."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:44 pm
Rick wondered what Spira wanted. She didn't want to go before and now she wants to? "Psadas, if Spira wants to go with you, would you take her? She's not very well educated about the outside world, or anything else for that matter. As for payment..." He opened the drawer of the desk and searched for something. He pulled out four bags of gold coins, "Two for each of you, for this job and the one you completed. I trust this is satisfactory? I will let Leonard detail his abilities, since he knows them better."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games