Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Aro, there is no bush. Everything including the treehouse is being burned to the ground. Several dozen ANBU members are surrounding you, plus the real Kazuo.))

((Tys in a tree out side teh fire where no one is.Also his two puppets entered the inside of the fire wheree you all are.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's glare sharpened and he held his sheathed chihana behind him as his chakra began to emit from his body, particularly from his hands and feet. "What the ******** do you think?" he growled sarcastically.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:39 pm
KaiKousecgen
Fenrir Graveheart
((Aro, there is no bush. Everything including the treehouse is being burned to the ground. Several dozen ANBU members are surrounding you, plus the real Kazuo.))

((Tys in a tree out side teh fire where no one is.Also his two puppets entered the inside of the fire wheree you all are.))
(I`m makin a new post get over it and i just got here so i`m not in the fire scream JK.)

aro came into the area with no one knowing he was part of this and hearing what rahenno just said."Rahenno what the hell you talking bout?!"hopeing rahenno would play along.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm
The two puppets shifted quickly taking out kunai.They were here to help the cool loking guy with who seemed as he was with the Kage of cloud.

((Tys helping Fenrir cus hes teh cool looking guy.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:50 pm
Rahenno smiled. "If you feel that strongly about it......." He said as he unfolded his arms. He looked up at Fenrir and started to emit his own chakra. "...bring it." He said exploding in a fury of dark chakra.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 pm
((Why doesnt any body aknoledge what looks as Ty and his sensei Sir))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 pm
( evil I REALLY HATE U GUYS...I HAD 2 READ 2 PAGES AND IT WAS NOT INTERESTING AT ALL...this is hard...painting my nails,drinking juice and typing...)

Mizu's hoddied/cloke covered her eyes though she was still able to see. "its so nice to see you guys again..." She started to walk towards them but stopped half way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 pm
(ty u got no idea. stare )

Aro stood by an anbu and waited for orders. from anyone as he would act with the anbu only to kill them.  

Aro97

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:07 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Before Rahenno could even finish saying "bring it" Fenrir suddenly flashed behind him, his sword out of its sheathe as if he'd just finished a strike. Then he slowly slid the blade back into its sheathe. "......wrong answer." He snapped the chihana back in the sheathe, and a large amount of blood suddenly gushed out of Rahenno. In that flash Fenrir had slashed him exactly twelve times, each one hitting a vital organ or tendon, inevitable causing even a man as powerful as Rahenno to fall to the floor. "Endless Fate." Fenrir growled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dMx5_2HKew

((Henjiboshi [Endless Fate] - The user holds his sword behind him and gathers chakra in both his hands and feet then releases it all at once giving him a great up rise in speed and hand quickness as the user vanishes and appears behind you he has already done exactly twelve slashes that could not been seen by the normal eye and each slash is hitting a vital organ or tendon which will result in sudden shock or paralysis.
Rank C ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:12 pm
(DAMMIT WE NEED A POSTING ORDER.....)

Mizu moved out the way so she wont get hurt be the move.  

Rockgirl809

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 pm
((If Rahenno is dead then i claim the body, i might tkae you and bring you back to life or not we will see,Or you can be my puppet cus your strong))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:18 pm
(who?)  

Rockgirl809

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 pm
KaiKousecgen
((If rhenno is dead then i claim the body, i might tkae you and bring you back to life or not we will see,Or you can be my puppet cus your strong))

((No. I'll personally kill anybody who tries to turn Rahenno into a puppet, that is, if he actually dies here (which i doubt).))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 pm
(trust me rah wont die like we made up a plan when me and my bro passed by his house so he wont die)  

Rockgirl809

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:30 pm
((I claim the body of who ever dies here accept Rahenno.If i like you then you will be brought back to life and if i dont you will be a puppet)))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games