Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:41 pm

(THIS FRIGGIN FIGHTING IS WHY PEOPLE ARE QUITTING! STOP OOCING AND BE KIND TO EACH OTHER! ERIS WAS PISSED OFF ALONG TIME AGO CAUSE OF THIS FIGHTING!)

Yokai sighed and left the gates.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Kunesume2
Akira sat in the background waiting for the attack command. He looks over and sees the wolf laying on the ground. He walks over. "Hey, you seem harmless.....I hope. Are you looking for someone." Akira said kindly.

(LOL, Kunesume, I love how you make a fiery wolf seem not dangerous.)

The wolf rose and walked over to Akira. In the process, he changed into his human form so Akira could understand him. In one hand, he had a bow and in the other he had the scroll from the Kazekage. His brillant red hair stood out against the lush shrubbery. "Lord Kazekage asked me to come in his place to talk with Lady Hokage. It is about the Akatsuki." Flame said as he then held up the scroll. "This contains information about a former Akatsuki member who became a member of Sunagakure, then blew it up and rejoined the Akatsuki. So, may I speak with Lady Hokage?" Flame asked.

(Flame is the wolf's name.)

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:55 pm

The raging Tsunami got closer to the gates and got closer to flooding the leaf

((god no ones cares that a hge tsunami will flood the leaf and destroy important papers and building))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:02 pm

(I can't do anything, cause I'm a fricking fire wolf.)

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:23 pm

((xDD I talk to oroami and the Mist Isnt suppose to be attacking so the mules aren't listening to kage's order punishable by death by kittens >D)))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:26 pm

(I hope you realize (Don't know why I'm stating the already stated) They aren't from a village.)

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:31 pm

((yea I already know that but I just dont get the fact of using a cloud or mist ninjas caused me to think we were at war))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Senshui emerged from the forest surrounding the gates, it did not take him long to configure what was going on, he had wondered if any of the leaf village shinobi were aware of his joining the akatsuki and sought to make his way through the gates. The tsunami would serve as perfect cover for him he dashed forward forming several handseals. His eyes turned a bright aquamarine as his hair did the same becoming quite glossy. His hair, which was usually short and spiky had grown flat down his back as if it was soaking wet giving a sleek apearance. As he approached the tsunami he lepaed forward clapping his hands togeher. As he made contact with the massive jutsu the shinobi melted into its depths becoming one with the water as it raged towards the leaf village.

((Ok look, No More OOC, if you wnat to know anything else pm someone or type in the chatroom, this crap is frustrating and for those of you who don't understand how or what i just did, pm me))

xLytez

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Syn's clone just watched it as it got closer and closer. "What to do . . . What to do? MAybe if we had a bunch of toads and use the toad oil and fire jutsu to atleast weaken it. . . . Hmm" He thinks to himself.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:17 pm

katsuro appeared next to the wolf and look at him. he then smiled and stayed very close to it. "you know what to do." he said to the wolf. he then waited.

(please no one attack me. i am from direct orders from kashiim the kazekage. now, back off...... evil )

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 pm

((kk one more post before the tsunami hits the leaf and floods it))

The tsunami roared as it got even closer to the gates

((by the way know gaara's sand tsunami this is the water verison))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:53 pm

((I will give some one one last chance you have three minutes to pm me or post here to tell me your going to stop it if not say hello to the village flooded in water"))

i3 tails Yagura

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 pm

katsuro looks at the tsunami and smirk. he then form some hand signs and made his own tsunami to counter it and also made a water barrier around the gates and wall he then started to sweat alittle bit from using two S rank jutsus

(that should keep you busy. XD)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:22 pm

A lighting bolt shot towards the water. IT hit the water and surged through it. Ban could be seen in the forest. "Come out, Akatsuki. I know your there." he said. Ban's only reason to live now is to kill the Akatsuki, because he had no family and he didn't fix in any village. Sand flowed by him creating a great barrier. "Come out and fight me before I come down there and kill you." Ban wanted to hunt down the weaker members in order to get the leader out and fight him, he know that it was the only way.

Death_God_Sakura

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games