Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:25 pm
*Lilith laughs, and tilts her head a little.* "Well, if you don't like the bunny suit, we could always go matching..." *She pulls a smaller bag bearing the label "Race Queen" out of the bigger bag.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:03 am
Anakoni
*Lilith laughs, and tilts her head a little.* "Well, if you don't like the bunny suit, we could always go matching..." *She pulls a smaller bag bearing the label "Race Queen" out of the bigger bag.*

"I like the idea of matching, not to mention with some luck it'll hopefully really bother your brother. With that we can slow build up to chasing him away, and then bending poor Jaq to our will...."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MasterHan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:48 pm
Jacquelyn ponders along with Miso, before raising up her finger and suggesting,

" Well. I don't know about you. But I personally like Efaistos. Has a nice ring to it, especially for this thing."

With that being said, Jaquelyn seems goes to her room, grabs the necessities, and leaves a note in her room, with the following written on it:

"Dear Miso,

I've decided to take my leave of the ISA. Don't take it too harshly, You never know when I might be coming back. It's been good serving with you these past couple of years, but I feel that now is the time I take my depart. Thanks for saving my life on numerous occasions, I'll never forget them, friend.

Sincerely,
Jack/Jaquelyn"

And then, she takes off, not even glancing back towards the memories that she is leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:18 pm
*Miso shrugs, and walks around the mech.*

Meh...I guess it's an alright name, at least for something you'd think of.

*Lilith giggled, and handed the outfit over to Tennyo.* "Alright, in that case we'll go matching." *She smiled, and sat down on the edge of the bed, her eyes not leaving Tennyo.*  

Anakoni

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:35 am
A Large BattleShip with the data towers logo flew to the side of the isa ship and targeted the imortal spirit army with all there fire power preparing to fire

as a strange device within the ship began to power up  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:22 am
*The Automatic Defense System (ADS) activates, and unleashes a wave of EMP, causing all electronic devices on the Data Towers Battleship to go hay-wire. The ADS then activates the Mobius Shell, creating a bubble of warped spacetime around the Ragnarok. Every single turret, missle launcher, and gun on the Ragnarok turns to face the Battleship as the Ragnarok automatically moves to a Edge-Of-Atmosphere (EOA) position.*

((It'd be a waste of time to try hitting our ship. Go ahead and try it if you'd like, you'll be quite displeased.))  

Anakoni

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:27 am
For any other ship, the EMP wave would have been quite damaging.
However, this particular battleship was of Data Tower make, notorious for their advancements in technology, so it came as no surprise that this battleship (the Truncheon) would have been designed to withstand something so basic as EMP.

Four of the thirty total roller bots
(aerial battle robots named thus for their round shape, each armed with a small number of beam weapons and explosives)
were released from the hangar and orbited the Ragnarok.

The battleship Truncheon began collecting data on the dimensional distortion within time and space in an attempt to find a weak point or possible counter-measure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:05 pm
A blue bird with glowing white feathers and buringing red eyes circles the two ships four times with blinding speed.

It dives twice, going through each ship and whitnessing the people there before flying back out.

It soars off and drops shrply over the Necropolis below...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:23 pm
Nodding softly, she slowly undresses herself, giving the other woman a nice show, before putting on the matching outfit. "Well it's a little tight...but it fits. Let's go out and show Miso and Jaq, we should get a 2nd opinion on how we look together..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:57 pm
ZombieJeff
A blue bird with glowing white feathers and buringing red eyes circles the two ships four times with blinding speed.

It dives twice, going through each ship and whitnessing the people there before flying back out.

It soars off and drops shrply over the Necropolis below...

((Ah ah. You shouldn't assume the bird can fly through the Ragnarök like that. The Mobius shell is there for a reason.))

*Within seconds, the Anti-Mecha turrets open fire, blasting through the Roller Bots like nobody's business. The readings on the Mobius Shell showed that space time was being folded and looped over onto itself in the opposite direction. Anything that's not energy would surely be annihilated if it entered the Mobius Shell. As far as weaknesses go, the only thing that could be considered as such would be the fact that it sapped energy from the beam turrets and the particle cannons. As for the bird, the moment it entered the Mobius Shell, it vanished in a small ripple. Put simply, the bird ceased to exist in this universe.*

*Meanwhile, Miso was seemingly oblivious that anything was going on.*

Hmph...I'm sorta hungry...

*Lilith smirked slightly, and pressed herself against Tennyo.* "Hehe...that looks good on you." *She twirled around and walked towards the door, motioning for Tennyo to follow.* "Alright, let's go see their reaction."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:11 am
Smiling softly she takes Lilith's arm in hers, before walking out the door. As they walk around, she carefully looks around to spot one of the boys, or Jaq. "Hmmmm...I wonder where they might be...."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:19 pm
((Godmod switch has now been turned off! As a mod you should know that invincibility is technical godmodding! xp ))

A slightly chubby and soft hand wrapped its fingers around a bright red lever and gave it a soft tug. High-pitched giggling echoed through the bridge of the Data Tower ship, the Truncheon. A Mobius Shell quite identical to the one surrounding the ISA popped into existance around the Truncheon, but, due to the little space between the two ships, the pair of Mobius Shells collided and destroyed each other, causing the ISA's ADS to explode, forcing them to surrender or switch over to manual defenses. A large quantity of debris also flew out from the site of impact including the bird and the roller bots.

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:10 pm
Anakoni
((Ah ah. You shouldn't assume the bird can fly through the Ragnarök like that. The Mobius shell is there for a reason.))

((Just leave it man, its a quasi dimensional spirit bird with magical power. Besides, it harkens back to mythology, and in more than just in name))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:08 am
ByakoAssailant
((Godmod switch has now been turned off! As a mod you should know that invincibility is technical godmodding! xp ))

A slightly chubby and soft hand wrapped its fingers around a bright red lever and gave it a soft tug. High-pitched giggling echoed through the bridge of the Data Tower ship, the Truncheon. A Mobius Shell quite identical to the one surrounding the ISA popped into existance around the Truncheon, but, due to the little space between the two ships, the pair of Mobius Shells collided and destroyed each other, causing the ISA's ADS to explode, forcing them to surrender or switch over to manual defenses. A large quantity of debris also flew out from the site of impact including the bird and the roller bots.

((Jasae had no problem with the Mobius shell. And mayhaps my description was a bit off, but I meant that it rendered the beam weaponry inoperable due to power use. And lastly, why hasn't anything been said about Kabina's barrier? That makes them invincible, yet NO ONE has complained about it besides me. It's things like this that make this guild less fun everyday))  

Anakoni

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:23 pm
((You can walk through the Kabina barrier. Beginner, Brett, and Ansem did that. The ISA loitered around outside it before attempting force and unauthorized construction. Also, Kabina is inactive, and thus, as good as dead. And Jasae had enough of a problem that he took himself off of this task and handed it on to me. Also, the reason it becomes less fun everyday, is because you complain about everything you can every day.))

((Another aside: While you may have fun complaining in OOC, it does little to nothing towards forwarding any scrap of plot you could find agreeable. Please take excessive OOC to the appropriate subforum and attempt to keep on topic in the roleplay. A large amount of OOC chatter in the place of a character post is obviously less fun than any kind of story-related post.))

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff