Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan kissed her back and dashed off to his room. He pulled out Hermosa Boot Destroyed-Medium Destroyed Hollister jeans and Hobson Park Oxford-White Hollister shirt. He threw it on and combed through his hair real quick and slid his feet into Black Nike Shoes. He washed his face and ran a comb through his hair. He sprayed himself with Hollister Jake spray. Then he ran to Ravins room, "Hey, ready?" He smiled.

||wow. that looked a lot longer...|| *Edited  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica started giggling again as Hunter got very embarrassed, dropped her bags and took off before finishing his sentance. She pulled Scripps Pier Dark, Super Skinny Hollister Jeans and Grey And Black Plaid Vest with nothing underneath.
Obviously, this was a much safer choice then her dress the day before. Veronica put alittle bit of makeup on. Some black eyeliner and sparkly eyeshadow then she just slid on some simple ballerina black flatts and walked down a few halls. "Hunter?!" She called, completely lost. She looked around and sighed.

Veronica had no clue as to where she was in the large Victorian home. Stupidly, she continued to wander around the halls. She was trying to find him, figuring that he was in the kitchen, but she had no clue where that was. She sighed and called his name again, "Hunter?" A cold drop of water slid down her back, causing her to shiver. Her hair wasn't wet anymore but it wasn't completely dry.

*Edited. and edited the shirt she's wearing||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter?! he sighed and was at her side in a flash. "So you went and got yourself lost." he lead her down the stairs and to the the stairs and to the kitchen. "Eat" he sat down then pulled her gently onto his lap and pointed at the toast and juice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:56 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Does that suprise you? Its a huge house and I'm a tiny little mortal." Veronica lightly chuckled. She almost added, But one little bite and I could be so much more... She decided against this though.

Veronica followed him down the stairs and everything then settled into his lap and took a sip of the juice. "You didn't say anything about how I look." Honestly? She said this with amusement in her voice, she was only kidding. Taking a bite of her toast, she reached for Hunters hand with her free one.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:59 pm
||ps. i edited the shirt that she's wearing sweatdrop ||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:17 pm
demonicrebelcowgirl
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at her, he didn't usually notice looks or clothes, he went for personality. But a small smile formed on his lips as he looked at Veronica "You look good enough to eat." he teased "Honestly, you look amazing." he held her hand lightly and started pointedly and her toast. Glancing at the clock her sighed, "It looks like you get out of eating breakfast this morning, we are almost running late."

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Mmm." She sighed as he joked with her then told her she looked amazing. But the last thing Veronica wanted to do was leave Hunter and go to school. She'd probably see him at lunch. Wait, strike that. She probably wouldn't. He'd probably run off with Armand and hunt or whatever they called it. Which, again, made her jealous. He had said he wasn't going to play his weeklong games but he had to bring the little human girls in somehow right? Or could he just pounce on them by suprise and bada bing bada boom it be over?

Atleast she got out of breakfast, she hated eating in the morning. It always made her sick to her stomach. Veronica stood up, her hand remaining in Hunters and she walked behind him, leaned over his chair and kissed him lightly on the cheek... and ear. She needed something to get her through the day. Of course they had two classes together but its not like they could makeout mid-class. Well, they could but Hunter wouldn't do it. Heh.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled playfully when she kissed his ear and turned to kiss her mouth. "You going to be late," he said in a sing song voice. Gently letting go of her hand he stood and wrapped her in his arms kissing her feircly for a brief moment before letting go and walking towards the front door.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica smiled with a small giggle. "Yeah, so are you." She poked him playfully in the arm. He let go of her hand and coiled his strong arms around her again. His lips practically attacked hers. For that small moment her entire body shivered and went limp in his arms. Then he let go and she caught her balance and followed him to the front door.

"I just realized I have physics first." She groaned, wishing she could skip class like she used to once upon a time. As they walked to school she edged herself close to Hunter and asked, "So for lunch, you're probably going out for your own little lunch?" Her mind was wandering, trying to remember if she had anything to do. Of course, she did! She had a meeting with the admidistrative office about her dorm. Maybe she'd just skip that... and tell Hunter they didn't have any openings. But then she'd be lying. "Hunt?" Her voice cracked, she was really tempted to ask, but wasn't sure she wanted to.

Veronica figured she should probably just go to her meeting, get the news and if they had any rooms she'd move in as soon as she could. Unwillingly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed as the crisp breeze hit his face. Veronica asked him about what he was doing for lunch, "Well it depends really. Normally I only need to feed once every couple of days, but I'm going to be around a lot of humans today. I may need to leave, I may not." he shrugged and continued walking till he noticed David trailing behind them, "Im not going to eat her! Go away you big oaf!" Hunter called back, as much name calling as he did Hunter really did like the demon. Very level headed.

They got closer to the school gates and Hunter grinned when he saw Armand and Madeline.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:31 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica chuckled lightly when she noticed David behind them and Hunter yelled at him. "Be nice." She touched his arm and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Then they walked through the gates and she, too, noticed Mads and Armand. "Mads!" She walked ahead for a second and gave her friend a hug. Then she realized that she interrupted what seemed like a very good moment. "oops." She mumbled, "Sorry." Then she stepped back by Hunter and slid her hand into his.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:32 pm
||Night! <3 Ill post in the morning.||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 pm
||Good night ^^||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:28 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter wrinkled his nose once they got closer to Armand and Madeline. Was he... Yep Hunter grinned, "So I see you have told your little mortal the truth too, it must be a cold going around that makes us act so strange." he pronounced in a teasing voice, Armand had bitten Madeline, now he was going to have to explain to Veronica why her friend wasn't going to turn into a vampire. Veronica had slipped her hand back I to his and he squeezed it gently. He waited patiently for Armand to finish whatever it was he had been doing to Madeline, although he was probably already agitated at Veronica for the interuption.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:46 pm
||Good Morning Everyone||
blaugh
|| Second Quirky Quote ||
||Do workers in a tea factory get coffee breaks?||

|| ~~ Todays Quote Was Brought to You by The Letter Q||
|| ~~And The Number 1,456||

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games