Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 am
Only a noob calls someone else a noob.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:03 am
But if you post a noobish application here, thereby calling them a noob, does that not make YOU a noob?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:23 am
well, since you never explicitly say noob, you just heavily imply, then no.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:28 am
Canas Renvall
Ooh, ooh! Can I pleeease steal Fatal Frame? Pleeeeeease? crying

No. Fatal Frame is mine. biggrin I still haven't finished it though. I started playing it again the other night, but it had been so long since I had stopped playing that I didn't even remember what i had to do at that point anymore....I think i should start over... sweatdrop  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 am
Ah yes, I've started over so many games before beating them. It's all good. You get to make better choices.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:14 am
Better and faster choices. biggrin  

UmbraGallus

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:43 pm
Well guys, I seem to be having ANOTHER dilemma. So, help now, or well, don't help at all.

Quote:
Request from Colonel Cam Accept Decline Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:46 pm

I want to join for a very simple reason. I am a huge Resident Evil fan. I like the games and the movies, though seperately. RE 4 might be my favorite but I have a Wii so there isn't many other options. I probably won't be the most active member, but I do want a place to go to talk specifically about Resident Evil.

Quote:
Request from POPTO IS TO POPTART Accept Decline Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Hello, I'd be delighted if i could join your guild. I assure you, I am no n00b to RE. My First RE experience was the first movie, and that quickly turned my attention to the video games. I've played the following games: 1st. Resident Evil Code: Veronica 2nd. Resident Evil 3rd. Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 4th. Resident Evil 4 5th Resident Evil 5 (Out march 13th, I can't wait) Ive been trying to get a good RP going but i havn't had much success. I think that i have much to contribute to your guild. Hope to be accepted soon. Popto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:45 am
Hmmm... this IS A dilemma!

I say 'meeeeh' to the first one. Although it's closer to a 'yes', because he seems literate, and doesn't seem to be the type to be all... noobish.

I say yes to the second one. Looks like they'll add a lot to conversation.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:05 am
I say yes to the first one. It's our guild, and if he doesn't like the RE4 bashing, he'll leave on his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:54 am
The first one I say yes too. Only because we was honest, and never explicitly said 4 was his favorite.

The second one is kinda hard though, he's only played 2 of the actual series, and I think he's looking forward to RPing. Damn, I don't know. Maybe.  

Elliot Salem

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:06 am
I say yes for the first one for the same reason as Bio and yes to the second one because there's some people who might not've played all of the RE games of the main storyline in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:25 am
It seems some crew member jumped the gun on the first one, not sure if it was declined or accepted.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 am
Who wants to bet it was Canas?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:20 am
I do.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:28 am
donthaveacowman99
Hi. I would like to join because im a huge fan Resident Evil. I have some of the games and movies. I like resident evil also because Resident Evil is one of my "number one top things". I would like to join and thank you for your time.

When I started reading it, I though, "Well, this person has grammar, maybe..." then I saw the part in quotes and I pissed myself laughing, while happily clicking the decline button. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games