Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:25 pm
Theresa gave a small sigh of relief. "Good. And don't worry. You can release him . . . You won't be harmed. I have a promise from Koltar." she said with a smile.

Trasten growled some more. "Oh sure, now you come . . . after selling me out!" he said, glaring angrily at his brother. "Why didn't you come to get me right after that b***h of a witch was dead?! Huh?! Why?! Were you too busy living the good life to remember about your little brother in sevitude?!" he yelled angrily at Koltar, tears brimming in his eyes, feeling the betrayal all over again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:33 pm
Lyroura's expression became hesitant for two reasons, and she gave only one to Theresa. "But..you don't have a promise from Trasten.." And of course..Lyroura didn't want to be without Trasten...she'd grown rather attatched to him, to say the least.

Surprise and hurt showed on his face. "Trasten..I thought you were dead.." he said quietly..and then he placed his hand over Trasten's paw and showed him the memory of watching 'Trasten's' throat be slit..and something he hadn't shown Theresa..Koltar curled up in the little room he and Trasten had shared..sobbing and crying out his heart over his little brother.

Koltar took back his hand with watery eyes. "If I'd known you were still alive..I would have come, Trast..I would have continued thinking that..but I showed that memory to the witch who brought me here and she told me it wasn't you, it was a golem. I should have realized..but I was half-dead and watching 'you' die didn't help matters...Gods, Trast..I love you more than anything, more than anyone.." Koltar sat on the little bed beside Trast, wrapping his arms around the other and hugging slash holding him close. "You're my little brother.."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:47 pm
Theresa sighed. "I'll get one from him. Don't worry cous . . ." she said softly, smiling. "Maybe we can all have some of that cake, huh?" she asked.

Trasten's eyes widened seeing the memory. He then started crying and nuzzled into Koltar. "I'm so sorry Koltar . . . I was told that . . . that you had sold me out . . . agreed to let me be Lyroura's slave in order to be treated better . . . I'm sorry brother . . ." he said, nuzzling against his brother, feeling bad for not believing more in him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:50 pm
Lyroura tried to smile as she nodded. "Yeah..let's go find them.." she said, turning as she headed towards Trasten's room, figuring he'd gone there..how was she going to be able to keep him without magickally stopping Theresa and Koltar? She couldn't do that..not to Theresa..and she knew it wasn't right of her to keep the brother's apart or keep Trasten..he was a good man and she knew it..which was all the more reason to want him to stay..

Koltar held the wolf close, nuzzling back. "It's alright..I'm sorry I didn't think of it sooner..all this time..has Lyroura been mistreating you? I promised Theresa I wouldn't hurt her if you were in good health and not abused.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:59 pm
Theresa smiled and followed after Lyroura.

Trasten shook his head. "No, she's . . . just been treating me like a pet . . . but it's a hell of a lot better than what Andara was putting us through . . ." he said softly, except for the part where he thought Koltar had betrayed him, he really did have it pretty good.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:05 pm
Koltar frowned slightly at that, but decided it was better than what Andara had done. He turned and glanced up at Theresa and Lyroura approached.

Lyroura bit her lower lip somewhat nervously, glancing down to Trasten on the bed. "We're all going to have cake." she announced, somewhat in a mumble before stepping forward and removing the collar from Trasten, freeing him. Lyroura clutched it and took a step back, not so much scared of Trasten as of losing him, and she watched to see what he would do.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Trasten blinked as the collar was removed from around his neck. He looked up at her and then shifted back to his human form, sighing in relief. He hadn't been in this form for a while. He then smiled hesitantly up at Lyroura. "So . . . do I still get cake?" he asked, not wanting to admit it, but he did enjoy her cake.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:34 pm
Lyroura watched him shift, a bit taken aback..Trasten was..handsome. More so then when she'd first met him, he'd been a boy then, and was a growing man now. At the hesitant smile, she nearly sighed in relief as well, smiling back at him as she took his hand and helped him up as Koltar rose and glanced to Theresa. "Of course. You're the birthday boy, Trasten." she said, smiling a bit more widely as she released his hand and headed to the kitchen, flanked by the others.

There was a cake, Trasten's favorite flavor which had taken some time to discern since she hadn't given him his voice then. There were twenty-three candles, and she lit them with magick. "Make a wish, Trast." she said with a smile.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:49 pm
Trasten smiled and then closed his eyes and blew out all of the candles in one go as he made his wish. He grinned as he opened his eyes and looked at his brother. "Well . . . nice to know all my other birthday wishes came true at least." he joked easily.

((Trasten -> User Image))  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:31 pm
(>_>....)

Koltar blinked and his brow lifted. "And just what do you mean by that, runt?" he asked, grinning at his little brother.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 pm
((What? You don't likey? *sniffles*))

Trasten smiled. "My big brother came for me." he said with a grin and then with his finger scooped some of the icing off the cake and flung it at Koltar. "Take that!" he said and laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:16 pm
(o-o he's deplora-..er...adorable! blaugh )

Koltar's grin slipped at that, and his expression softened. He might have said something sappy and brotherly, save for being icing attacked. Koltar's grin returned and he moved around the table, about to tackle his brother only to blink as someone..a few someones, appeared.

Anden, James, Roland, and Erika all stood there. He recognized James and Anden from the rooms..but he didn't know the others..

"Theresa!" Anden went over to her immediately, wolfish ears perking up as he hugged her tightly. "You're alright! What happened to you?" he sounded relieved..and he somewhat instinctively nuzzled against her in a wolflike fashion.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:28 pm
((^-^))

Trasten blinked as various people entered. And if he wasn't mistaken, two were wolf-kin, while the other two were demons . . . and the male demon seemed a bit . . . familiar . . . Sort of reminded him of one of the demon lords . . .

Theresa smiled and sighed, patting Anden on the top of his head. "I'm fine Anden, please calm down . . ." she said and chuckled a bit as James also went over and hugged her. "James! Sheesh. You're no better than Anden!" she said, pushing at the both of them, though it was only in play.

"You didn't answer though, what-?" James started and then caught a whiff of Koltar's scent and growled, shifting instantly into his wolf form. "You." he growled out at him. "You kidnapped my cousin!" he snapped, obviously wanting to fight.

Theresa frowned and placed a hand on James's head. "Hey. Everything's fine and it's all worked out . . . at least . . . I think it is right Koltar?" she asked, looking over at him. "You're not bent on revenge against all witches?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:32 pm
Anden smiled a bit as his head was patted, pulling away as James shifted into wolf form, he caught the scent as well and growled.

Koltar watched this and frowned, eyes narrowing and he was clearly ready to fight back. At Theresa's words, his jaw clenched slightly and he shrugged. "Not against all witches..I'll settle for hunting down the forty or so that let me and my brother rot." he growled, claws extending as he clenched his fists. Which meant more kidnapping and trouble, and quite likely death.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:43 pm
Theresa sighed and pulled her hand over her face. "Jeeze . . . you don't learn do you?" she asked. "And what if some of those fourty are actually innocent and didn't have the power to stop what was happening? There are hiarchies among the witch community as well . . ." she said with a frown.

Trasten frowned a bit at his brother. Since when did he become so revenge bent? "Hey . . . we've found each other again, so . . . why can't we just let it go?" he asked softly, trying to calm down his brother.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games