Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

When Hanzo used the amaterasu on Luo, he was confident that this would be an effective technique to quickly take him out. Instead though, his flames burnt through the concrete that Luo used to substitute himself with as he avoided the fatal flames without injury. After this, Hanzo turned to where Luo had re-appeared as he slammed his hammer into the ground and quickly summoned his salamander. Hanzo then watched him as he took out a two-foot length of bandage wrap and tied it around his eyes.

"This man is very smart, blinding his eyes to avoid my genjutsu..."

He said quietly to himself.

Nearby Hanzo's attention was momentarily drawn towards Rahenno as he took on his 4 tails transformation and smashed into the ground, the shock-wave reached the tree quickly so Hanzo jumped off the tree before it was up-rooted, as he lifted his Kabutowari above his head to avoid the acid rain. He then landed on the ground and slammed his hand down, a puff of smoke appeared as he summoned his fire dragon "Koji". As the projectiles came flying at him Koji began to fly up high into the sky and used his ability to spit out lava to take out the projectiles by melting them upon impact.

While this occurred several powerful blasts were shot by Rahenno as this went on, creating what would be called "storm conditions". This eliminated the need for Hanzo to create this conditions himself. While still holding the blade above his head, Hanzo did a series of one-handed handsigns and raised his hand his hand into the air, blue electricity was formed around his hand as the acidic rain drops hit his exposed arm, beginning to burn it more so Hanzo had to make sure to do this quickly. In a quick, power swing, Hanzo threw his arm down and in 1/1000th of a second Kirin came out from the skies to strike Luo where he stood. The jutsu was powerful enough to completely annihilate a mountain so even if he could avoid this or get something or someone to move at godly speeds to save him the chances of this at least electrocuting or burning him to some extent because the range would be quite large but would be not be within a lethal distance to Kliene and the others, but they would feel the incredible shock-wave of the blast as debris flew everywhere.

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS - 188 [AUGUST 2011]
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

As Shane grabbed and pulled Koukotsu underground into a Susanoo, the man merely sat down with his legs crossed. The Lightning Sage technique deactivated, and the eye patch had been put back over his eye, allowing him to keep both open without expending any more chakra. Koukotsu was actually a bit disappointed in himself--he'd been pretty much useless when Rahenno entered the Kyuubi states. However...for being a Chuunin, the way his speed stacked up to that of Rahenno, and even Luo was impressive in its own right. When he reached Kage-rank...Koukotsu would be a fearsome ninja. Maybe not as much as Ryugan...but fearsome in his own right. The way his brother impacted the world before him was something he no longer cared to dwell upon. Ryugan had taken the Path of the Demon...a road filled only with heartless power and suffering. Either way...Koukotsu would surpass him in one respect. His life. Ryugan had not lived a life worth living. He had lived a life in pursuit of only battle and power.

"...I feel like I'm on some sort of time-out in here." Koukotsu stated blandly as he waited with his eyes closed. He could tell just from Shane's looks and the light amount of chakra Koukotsu had seen from viewing him briefly with his Sharingan--this man was Kleine's father. He wouldn't bring that up just yet, however. He merely waited patiently for now.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:59 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXX c r e a t i o n X|X s a l v a t i o nXX|XXd i s c i p l i n e X|X r e b e l l i o nXX|XXj u d g m e n t

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THE PATH GIVEN TO US BY THE RIGHTEOUS CANNOT BE DENIED.

''Oh... he retracts?" The Being spoke, as he lightly smiled. ''Good bye, Demon." Yes... it was perfect. The Kyuubi was finally there! Finally touching the floor! And at this moment, endless spears began to rain up from below, all aimed directly at the Kyuubi. It would be enough. It would have to be enough. Or it would all be void.
''Why would you try to hide like that, weasel? You should know not to run away and hide from me. I know who you are. I know what you've done, but more importantly, I know how you've done it. Do you think I was not prepared for this day? I prepared for it, every day of my existence. And now it has come. And now you will die." He found it rather pitiful, what the Kyuubi had resorted to. The Menacing Ball, for that was its name. It was only used in absolute desperation. And it was obvious that the Demon was very desperate. But would it end here? He wanted to make sure. It was time to finish this battle. It was time for this foolish nonsense to end. ''Blood Copy," The Being mumbled, as a copy of his upper torso appeared before the Kyuubi. ''Blood Rain," Reaching his hand forward, the copy began to shoot thousands of vicious, slashing strands of energy. These strands were stronger than any other attacks thrown at him so far, for they actually had a strong amount of energy behind them, unlike most of his other assaults.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:59 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi noticed Velox chakra signature with his byakugan coming towards them. "Drop now!" He said as velox got close, the dragon dropped, to a low altitude as the attacks clipped the dragons tail and wings, now velox in full view. "Ameratsu." Jedi's Sharingan pulsated, and with Velox in the air giving him less time to move, Black fire would come upon him in a mass. Tenka started glowing as he sent lightning from the skies, thousands at velox. "I didnt attack you earlier, but now push a man with no legs." His anxiety replaced by the need to kill his attacker, if need be the problem. The dragon flew away from the area, as rahenno's attack came at velox, which would fuse with the fire at it's highest point.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 am
The demon started to move as the first spike came, and continued to move and stretch in all different direction's. Still carrying the Menacing ball, the Kyuubi started to feel sick to his stomach. He only felt like this when Rahenno was trying to suppress him, and that was exactly what was happening. He shock off the feeling and started to condense the ball. His lower body was having trouble moving with the ball now gaining weight from the mass of blood and chakra collecting. As the Kyuubi was dodging Rahenno's voice was heard whispering in his eye. Kyuubi, let me out. Without me, you'll get us killed. The Nine-tails snarled but he knew exactly what Rahenno had planned. Come on, kid I was just about to let loose. I'm all for not dying but remember I have no problem killing you. Hope you know what your doing and for your sake you better not run out of chakra.
Rahenno chuckled. No worries, I'll be using yours, I have about three hours worth of chakra left, so I should be fine. Rahenno entered the chambers of his mind and then walked inside. He went to his sage prison and saw the seal was indeed broken but the prison still stood. Rahenno put his hand on the seal and added his own chakra to it. He then took out a seal and placed it on top of it. He then looked up to the Kyuubi, "WHy didn't you brake out?" He asked the demon. "When I brake out, boy, I want the world to fear me again. It'll be hard to do that with that damned Angel around. Plus I just wanted to have some fun." Rahenno chuckled, "So have you actually hit him yet?"
"No, but last I check you haven't either."
"Yea, but we should be able to catch him since he;s in his full form. We just have to do the same. Nine-tails, lend me your chakra."
"Demanding little b*****d." He said as he reluctantly handed over his chakra to Rahenno. Rahenno shelved his own chakra to the side and almost instantly the Nine-tails' started to feed on the chakra. "You got three hours. Maybe even less, I'm feeling hungry." Rahenno nodded. On the outside, back to reality. The demons tails receded, dropping the menacing ball. It instantly fell unstable and blew up behind him but with the weight off and his increased speeds. It wouldn't have bothered him anyways. The cloak the burst in an orange flame. The fox chakra now turned and twisted and instead of the turning into the image of the fox. Rahenno's body took form. He had the the seal of the sage appear on his stomach and six red magatama images formed around his neck. He eye's went from red to orange. He felt that now his speed and strength should be far beyond anyone comprehension other that the Angel. He was now in full chakra mode. Now he disappear and came from behind the angel with three Rasengan's, one in his right hand and and two chakra hands came from his shoulders and formed the other two Rasengan's. The all aimed for the torso and should they hit it would have sent the Angel flying. Not enough to kill him, seeing how it would have been the first landed hit against him. Rahenno then formed two more hands from his waist..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:04 am
"Oh?" The Being said, as he witnessed the boy fully shift in power. But when he appeared behind him, he sealed the end. The two support arms quickly and tightly grasping the wrists of all three arms bearing rasengans, the strongest of all of his arms, the two that he used to slice off the tips of the tails quickly swiped at near-light speed, ripping off Rahenno's torso from his head, and his legs from his waist. "Boom." The Being laughed with a twisted grin as he witnessed the boy's head fall. It was over. He did it. He killed the Kyuubi.
It was over. At least for this boy.

(The reflexes of the arms are crazy. They easily caught the three arms on the offensive, one arm staying stationed to defend Kleine from danger, as the other two sliced his body to pieces at near-light speed. There is really no dodging this, especially not at the mad speed/fury he was bearing. I believe I can officially say that Rahenno Inuzuka is dead.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:28 pm
There is a reason, Rahenno had the arm's sprout from his waist before the Angel had made his move. The two chakra arm's reacted at the same time as the angel's first two arm's grabbed the the hands with the Rasengan's the two waist hands shot up and grabbed the arm as it tried to slash him. Them beening the same strength and all really helped. Had he been in four or six tails he most likely would have been dead. At the same time Rahenno formed a quick Rasengan in his left hand and jabbed it at on of the wrists grabbing his right hand. He was able to get it loose and yanked his hand frre while a hand formed from his chest and pushed away from the Angel. As he was falling he shifted out of view and landed back towards the ground, away from the blood pool. He formed mini-RasenShuriken on each digit of his hands, 8 in all. He sent them forward at the angel, if they connected they would shred him to pieces. He put up his right hand and had chakra arms help him form a Normal RasenShuriken and leaded back and threw it, following the mini ones. He then waited to see how his opponent would react.

^^Above post was deemed invalid as the prior post was edited which allowed this post to quickly become a godmod, which end the fight and sealed Rahenno's fate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:37 pm
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox had not even bothered to pay attention to Rahenno's attack. It was clear it was never going to reach him and in fact it did not thanks to Kleine. Hearing the shinobi's voice order the dragon which he was upon Velox's attention shifted back towards the enemy as he, himself, slowly began to free fall back to the ground. Velox placed his hands together and began to charge up for another, more powerful, attack when he realized the man's Sharingan began to over flow with chakra. He knew what was coming and did not cease to hesitate. A massive shock-wave erupted from his body. Condensed chakra shot out all around his body. To the normal eye it'd look like air had just passed through Velox but it was more than that. The technique, being of SS-Rank strength, was capable of keeping the black fires from Velox, even if it was for the slightest second. The wave would proceed to travel through the flames and smash into anything else behind it, such as his opponent. As soon as Velox new his counter to the flames had work chakra began to burst from his feet. He shot through the air in a zig-zag motion and evaded the line of sight of Jedi just enough to let him fall to earth without being swallowed alive by black flames.
Now upon the ground, and behind his enemy, he thought he had an opening. When a sudden rain of lightning became to pour down on his position. He began to backpedal in an attempt to avoid most of the lightning but they were raining down too fast. At the current time he had been intent on taking out his enemy and had just barely noticed the lightning from above. He could not muster up his total speed. All of a sudden he looked up to see a flash of light. Just in time he covered his face with his left hand, letting his gaunlet "absorb" the lightning bolt, though now the heat caused Velox's forearm to become singed a bit. It was nothing he could not handle.
Now on the ground with smoke rising from his left arm Velox began to move on to his next battle strategy, and that was nothing more than persistently attacking. The man placed his hands together in order to form a seal. He now had two Kage Bunshin next to him. The two each kicked their legs in unison. This sent out two waves of chakra, one from each, which hurtled towards the shinobi and his dragon. The chakra blades spun about and resembled the look of shuriken as they flew towards him. At the same time Velox was gathering up kunai. He then flung six kunai towards his target. Attached to each of these kunai were small sacks of miniature explosive tags. A second behind the others a seventh kunai flew. This kunai wielded and explosive tag. Once the kunai got within several feet of the shinobi it would explode causing the other six kunai to set off as well. This would create a great explosion around the shinobi.
---------------------------------------------------
{{No, these techniques were not used in this single post. Just needed to check my CP.}}
90 Academy Jutsu
75-2=73 Gennin Jutsu
65-2=63 Chuunin Jutsu
55-5=50 Jounin Jutsu
20-1=19 S-Rank Jutsu
132-10=110 Total Jutsu

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Tenka pulled his hands up to cover Jedi as he activated the ability of his clan the phoenix clan, fire surrounded his body, then using his hands, he sent the flames on his legs to burn them and seal the wounds, causing himself immense pain, Tenka took the attacks as he flew for the gates, knowing he wouldn't last much longer. Jedi deactivated his Eternal to conserve his chakra a little as he worked at his wound.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

This time Velox let his opponent flee instead of pursuing him. He, his clones, and his wolves began to bound of the gates. They planned to get out of Kusagakure before anything got any worse. {exit}

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:17 pm
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ THE BLOODGOD ▒▒▒████ ████ ☰☶☵

W E A P O N M A S T E R X|X M I Z U K A G E X|X B L O O DXXS H I N O B I X|X M I S TXXV I L L A G E

I will not strive for honor, I will not strive for success. I will strive only for one thing; to live and die as I am, to live and die as whatever I will become.
X Because of this, I can truly tell myself, in my heart, that I am Kleine Heiland, and although I may lose my struggle, I will never lose myself.

User Image

''That was boring," The Being whimpered, as he licked Rahenno's blood off of his fingers. ''Mmm... it's a little sour. I thought the demons would be a little more... exotic. Maybe I should rethink hunting the next host, when I meet him... or her. Ah, that reminds me. The stupid demon will just get sealed into another person, and the process will repeat. How boring. Ah, at least I've killed Rahenno. He's had this thing for so long. It was no wonder he grew so... attuned to it. Anyways, back to Kleine. He's been wanting to speak for a while... but of course, I denied his request. There was no need for his snide comments to intrude." The red cords retracting back into the jewel, Kleine lightly grasped his head as he took a deep breath. He saw all that had happened, and personally, he was impressed with himself. Even though it appeared that Divination did all of the work, it was only through Kleine's mastery of the blood that this could have been done. It was obvious now... he had finally met the par he had deserved. A level he was entitled to. But he was tired of this fight. ''Alright, Hanzo. I did my job here; and the damned Demon is dead. I'm going to take a break... my head feels... well, not too well." Coughing and panting desperately, Kleine glided his way back to the Castel as he prepared to take a break. A long, hopeful break.
And along the way, he began to withdraw his blood.(exit)

(Note, don't ask about my chakra, I know it's lower but IDK the exact number. I think it's like 115-120 and S is like 28...)

total jutsus

S - 35
A - 50
B - 70
C - 85
D - 110

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:28 am
"Without the body..."
TAVIAN YAKURI
Leaf//Oinin-Special Jounin//Seki - Reigan//Interrogation Specialist//Water-Wind Element

User Image

Appearing several hundred feet away from the battle going on between Lord Hanzo and the Pride of the Hidden Mist, so far that they appeared to be aunts, one being on a tree, Tavian watched as a flash caught his eye. From the weather, he had an assumption of what had actually come down. A gigantic lightning bolt. He gulped for a moment. He hadn't necessarily come to fight Lord Hanzo. More to persuade him come back to Konohagakure before Kusagakure became a grave yard. The Oinin could now see the ex - Hokage's full capabilities. He had only seen him once, during the invasion of Konoha. And he prepared for battle then, but Tavian had never seen him engage in battle. A sight to see. He assumed the Kirigakure Shinobi would know how to dodge the attack, somehow, so he didn't worry about him. He just needed to stop Lord Hanzo from destroying... well, everything. But he wouldn't interrupt just yet and get caught in the cross fire. Though he couldn't help but know the feeling this technique gave off. It felt very familiar. The Shinobi had no time to get into deep thought about it. So he sat back and watched for a moment. He would neglect engaging in battle with the man. A sure way to get murdered.

User Image

Konoha's White Storm

"... the enemy has nothing."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:14 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As electric chakra circulated Hanzo's hand, Luo thought he knew what was to come. So, in order to stop Hanzo from moving, Luo moved first as he raised his arm. Even for the Uchiha's eyes, the speed at which Luo moved would be too staggering for him to keep up with. What it looked like, was that much to Luo's surprise, a bolt of lighting struck him down where he stood, cratering the area and causing sparks to arc everywhere. However, what even Hanzo's eyes perceived to be Luo was nothing more than an afterimage, as well as possibly the last fleeting image his eyes would see.

In truth, Luo was in front of Hanzo before his arm even came down, sinews and muscle fibers in his legs and feet recoiling with pain of movement so quick. Luo had never had to resort to using the speed of the eighth stage of the mist sword style, however his assumptions of what Hanzo was preparing were that of the chidori. He knew that move needed a brief charge period and he wanted to stop it and Hanzo before it did. As Luo reached arms length of the man, he pulled at the end of his umbrella revealing its second manner of use. In quick succession as he drew the blade, he aimed to slice through Hanzo's neck cleanly.

His method was more than just that simple. As he aimed to cleave the man's head off, he pumped chakra into his blade for a technique which caused any incurring wound to be incapable of healing, allowing for massive amounts of blood loss should the person not have a sannin ranked medical shinobi on hand. And even so, their healing techniques would prove to be slower than usual. The initial strike Luo used was one he learned from the Stolen Salvation style of Amegakure. By using the art of the drawing sword to unsheathe his blade and strike simultaneously, his strike had the added bonus of adding half of his current agility. Having moved at the speed of the eighth stage, even half of his agility added to the normal speed with which he usually struck would be blindingly fast, in fact too fast for the man's eyes to follow.

As for his Ranmaru eye, it's tracking ability as well as ability to sense life force would indeed help, however not sufficiently enough. By the time it registered, Luo's blade would have already been at the mans neck and in the process of cutting it clean off. And as he got there, Luo did not falter as he heard and sensed the massive amount of chakra pummel the earth behind him, his true eyes incapable of seeing anything but cloth, life force, and chakra.

The Art of the Drawing Sword [Battoujutsu]:
Passive ability in which the user strikes an enemy whilst they remove their blade from sheathes. In doing this, the user adds ½ of his or her agility to the strikes that occur in this fashion.

The Snow Grows Red [Yuki Hayasu Akaaka]
A highly effective cutting technique. The user laces chakra through their blade, which counters the effects of blood platelets and healing jutsu. Doing this gives the opponent an open wound that will not be healed. Not only does this effectively weaken the opponent but also it makes it much easier to trail them. (Cannot be healed by any medical jutsu that is Jounin level or lower. Advanced Jounin level and higher techniques can heal it, but have a slower healing effect.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

As Hanzo quickly threw down his arm for his jutsu his ranmaru's eye picked up Luo's chakra and was able to track him to an extent, he didn't know what he was going to do but it immediately registered in his brain that whatever he was doing, was going directly at him at nearly un-matchable speeds. His eye then sent signals to his brain to activate his Eternal Mangekyou's Amaterasu which would not focus on Luo but instead light up everything in his vision with with black flames as a last-minute, instinctive defensive maneuver. This would hopefully give him the brief moment in time needed for his fast hands to make that one hand-sign, substitution jutsu.

If this worked to stall Luo even if just barely his fire dragon would spit rapid shots of lava from behind the amaterasu causing the black flames to cover the lava as they spread out across the sky with incredible speed that even Luo at his state would have to be cautious about leaving the sky almost as quickly as he came in order to avoid being struck. While this happened a poof of smoke followed by a bright light emerged from from the ground...

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS - 188 [AUGUST 2011]
User Image

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff