Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:33 pm
Aki sighed again. "Sorry Ari, but I don't have that kind of control" She gestured over to Arekku. "He's the one to convince. Mmhm." Then Aki suddenly clapped her hands together. "So! For the time being let's have some girl talk time! What's your favorite color? I can't ever pick mine. Maybe pink is my favorite." She tugged at the bottom of her black and pink slim vest.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:37 pm
Ariana shrugged figuring she'd entertain the girls thoughts since she'd be here for a long time anyway.
"hmm, blue, black, red, purple, pink, sky blue, baby blue, lavender, white, and sky blue...."
Ariana wasn't serious at all her true favorite color was peridot  

Bodhisattva Empress

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 pm
Aki squinted at her. "Sky blue twice eh? What's your fave for real?" Aki smiled a little, "Though Sky blue is a nice color." She nodded with her words.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:44 pm
Ariana laughed as the girl seemed hooked until she repeated herself then before the girl would talk after she "smiled a little," Ariana started
"yep I like sky blue twice..."  

Bodhisattva Empress

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:48 pm
"Alright then if that floats your boat." Aki stretched her arms up abover her. She tilted her head at Ari, "So do you still not 'have a taste for' my name? Or has your mind changed?" Aki brought her hands down and rested them on the bark of the branch as she resumed swinging her legs.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:50 pm
"well you do look like a strange charaacter...kinda expecting to hear a fruit name to match....so shoot."
Ariana said as she sat back against the bars against her to relax a bit  

Bodhisattva Empress

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:55 pm
"Haha, you're quite funny Ari. A fruit name." She shook her head in amusement. "No no. My name is Chiru Aki. I like to skip the formallities so call me Aki, please." Aki prefered to present her name traditionally with the surname first followed by her given name.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:57 pm
"Bless you..."
Ariana joked but only showed it with a slight smile
"no problem Chiru...it was nice meeting you Chiru.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:01 pm
Aki waved her hands frantically in the air. "Aaaah! No no no no! Me Aki!" She was half faking the overdone reaction. But it really did annoy her to be called Chiru. Seeing as her terms with her clan were kind of... unstable.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:04 pm
"Aaaaky?"
Ariana asked, pronouncing the name with a stretched emphasis on the, "a," vowel.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:14 pm
Katsuro was getting annoyed by this as Aki has strange ways of talking to the enemy. "Aki, Please. She is only going to talk like this since she is tied and not really in the mood to be nice." He said as he sighed. He was starting to get a headache right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:14 pm
Aki chuckled. "Aaaaaaki. Sure I'll be Aaaaaaki." She folded her arms to her chest and shook her head. Aki was glad the girl had stopped her angry threats and was actually interacting with her. Aki wrinkled her nose at Katsuro's words. "Well jeez old dude. At least she's talking to me."

EDIT

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 pm
"you guys don't get it do you? or am I the one that doesn't get it? I mean if you guys know what happened to my village and are hiding something you might as well tell me and get it over with since I'm trapped anyway."
Ariana said as she folded her arms as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:17 pm
Aki shook her head. "Now we know. All we were trying to get you to do was talk to us and explain why you acuse Grass."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 pm
Ariana just wanted to shoot the girl right between the eyes from between the ars as she gave her a dull stare.
" could have swore I explained this already.... we know the other villages didnt do it. We've seen them all and had an unplanned meeting"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games