Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

xXSteLLaRX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 pm
THE MERCHANT IS THE MAN OF MEN!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm
Except he packs all those guns to make up for other aspects. 3nodding  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:24 pm
The Merchant was dumb. One of the most overrated characters (if you could even call him that) in video game history. He was so pointless. The only reason he was there was for shopping, which shouldn't even be in RE4. And if they wanted someone like that there, they could've at least put him into the story somehow. Although considering the rest of the game, he would've just been yet another dumb character. But at least it would be more apparent.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:18 am
The first time I played RE4 I thought the merchant was a bit too random in the game, ok, he did have TONS of guns but how could he be everywhere and why does the zombies (more like people who were injected with virus or parasites) does not attack him?

In my opinion the RE 5 was good and all but I thought it was a bit easy compared to the older games. Chris' face was a bit different from RE 1 but still good I guess...  

nocturne006

Severance09

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 pm
The RE series could have been ruined if all the games were like RE:survivor..that game was trash imo.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 am
In my opinion, quite a bit could ruin Resident Evil, but these two ideas I've come up with recently are pretty awful,

1) Resident Evil: Racing

2) Resident Evil: Dance Dance Revolution

Now that would be something that Capcom would make just to get money....  

zaploid

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:12 pm
I don't think Konami would let them do a RE: DDR game. But it would be intertaining to do a RE: DDR. Imagine, you selct a character you want to be, like always, and one of them being a zombie, then ohave the zombie dance around. The zombie would litereally break a leg tryign to keep up with the humans. But yeah, DDR version would go well withthe story line.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:58 pm
Alkaizer87
I don't think Konami would let them do a RE: DDR game. But it would be intertaining to do a RE: DDR. Imagine, you selct a character you want to be, like always, and one of them being a zombie, then ohave the zombie dance around. The zombie would litereally break a leg tryign to keep up with the humans. But yeah, DDR version would go well withthe story line.

And for the racing you can unlock versions of the bravos, zombiefied versions and perfectly fine ones xD  

zaploid

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:11 am
zaploid
Alkaizer87

And for the racing you can unlock versions of the bravos, zombiefied versions and perfectly fine ones xD

Kinda hard to race without a head isn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:58 pm
Yush. Its just hilarious to watch NPCs crash into everything. =w=  

zaploid

Elaineybrainey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:26 am
The movies. Only thing that could truly ruin RE. I think Extinction was the last one however.

But Degeneration is awesome. and there have been rumors of a CGI movie with Billy & Rebecca. CGI is fine. ******** up the plot line and pretty much everything about resi is.... not.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:49 pm
Degeneration was a piece of crap compared to Anderson's trilogy.
With RE4, RE5 and Umbrella Chronicles, Capcom raped the storyline worse than Anderson ever could.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:46 pm
In 1976, two writers named Dan O'Bannon and Ronald Shusett finished the script to a movie called "Memory", which was about the crew of a spaceship answering a distress call from a desolate planet. They added an Alien monster and called it "Starbeast". The first draft featured a group of six male crew mates, with names like Chaz Standard, Jay Faust, and Cleave Hunter.
Their ship was called the SNARK and the monster was a six foot worm with tentacles.
Oh and there was a scene where they were all nude.
After several more drafts (and presumably kicking their ecstasy habit) they wrote the movie that we now know as "ALIEN."

According to multiple interviews, Resident Evil might have been a first person shooter about ghosts. Oh and a guy named Gelzer with a robot arm coming dangerously close to ripping of Bato from GITS was there. Oh, and Jim from outbreak was there too. Only he had a sling shot and was named Dewey.

Sometimes the problem lies in the PRESENCE of the original creator.
It was the neglect on Capcom's part to maintain the quality of the creative direction of their franchise that made me turn to....reading fanfiction! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Degeneration was a piece of crap compared to Anderson's trilogy.
With RE4, RE5 and Umbrella Chronicles, Capcom raped the storyline worse than Anderson ever could.

I can't hardly see how Anderson could have done a worse job of ruining the storyline, he put in an entirely new character that had nothing to do with the original storyline of Resident Evil.

At least Capcom never added any characters to Umbrella Chronicles or Darkside Chronicles. Degeneration was not really an important asset to the plot line but it was a cool movie to watch and didn't interfere with the storyline.  

Elaineybrainey

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:15 pm
Elaineybrainey
I can't hardly see how Anderson could have done a worse job of ruining the storyline, he put in an entirely new character that had nothing to do with the original storyline of Resident Evil.

Elaineybrainey
Degeneration was not really an important asset to the plot line but it was a cool movie to watch and didn't interfere with the storyline.

And just how is Anderson interfering with the storyline? Anderson's movies happen in their own universe that has nothing to do with the events in the games. So there's nothing wrong with taking plot liberties, since it's not supposed to be following the games.

Elaineybrainey
At least Capcom never added any characters to Umbrella Chronicles.

Wait, wait, wait... WHAAAAT?????

What about this douchebag?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff