Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:31 pm
"What about me Zeramaru-sir?" asked Zane wondering about what he was going to have to do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Coming out of his hiding spot, Vrail, looked at Aki. He stared at her without saying anything for a few seconds, then started slowly towards her "I'm glad you're ok." he said as he head to Zermaru. Once in front of him he looked up at the aging Kage "I'm ready!"

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:49 pm
"well just wait for more people to finish their exam" Zeramaru said to zane  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:52 pm
"Yes sir!" exclaimed Zane as he ran off quickly and leaned against one of the pillars. Zane quickly fell asleep without any problems, like usual, and rested in order to gather up his chakra again.  

BluewolfofMibu

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:53 pm
"These guys seem to have a better hold on things than I, so I shall leave you in their care, but if you need my assistance any further, please don't hesitate to speak to the other me just across the room." Jono spoke softly as he gently placed Aki onto the floor, still wrapped in the cloak. Being sure that he didn't apply any unnecessary pressure, he lied her on the floor, allowing the others to take care of her. Once secured, the Jono burst into a fine mist of sand and quickly flew over to the other Jono to strengthen his composition.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:58 pm
"So...tired...." Rag muttered while slowly walking into the grand hall, already half asleep before he even lied down on the floor. Within two minutes of laying down Rag had already fallen asleep, snoring lightly in his exausted slumber.  

Requiem of Remorse

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:01 pm
((Sorry... I was suppose to post this before I posted in the Arena))

Vrail started walking out, but glanced back at Aki. He looked at her with caring eye, not wanting to leave her in this condition. Yet he knew he had to, so he quickly turned away and walked out the doors, heading to his next fight! Hoping it wouldn't hurt him as much as last time.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:24 pm
Zane woke up and went over to Luo. "Hey, I see you're fighting Vrail. Don't forget what I told you back in the valley okay. You can do this no sweat alright buddy?" Zane patted Luo on the back  

BluewolfofMibu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:24 pm
"...I have to fight...again? Alright." Sano's head slumped as he walked over to Zeramaru. "Excuse me, sir, but I have a question. How would I fix my body?" Sano opened up his cloak and showed Zeramaru his badly cut up abdomen. "I'm not sure my structure will hold up for my next fight." Sano closed the cloak around him and looked for Zeramaru for help.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:27 pm
Luo nodded at Zane and gave him a serious look with it. "You don't have to worry about me. I'll come out on top!" Luo gave Zane a thumbs up, and then walked to the arena to fight Vrail.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Zane nodded and watched Luo head to his fight. That's when he looked around and noticed a ninja that he hasn't seen before sleeping on the ground. "That must be the guy who fought Luna. He may be my next opponent, but who knows. Oh well, gotta make friends," Zane laughed as he went over to the guy and sat down next to him. He waited for him to wake up by doing some light meditation  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Rag awoke and felt slightly refreshed, although he still felt like his chakra levels where lower than usual. Looking up he noticed somebody in front of him, slowly pushing himself up Rag yawned and looked at the boy. "Sorry, can I help you?" he asked while munching away at the last of his soldier pills, trying to completely restore his chakra levels.  

Requiem of Remorse

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:32 pm
"The name's Zane Hajime, from the Mist," Zane greeted while holding his hand out. "You're the one that beat Luna right? She was from the Mist too. Just wanted to meet you cause you may be my next opponent, or maybe not, who knows, but I just felt like saying hi," Zane smiled  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:54 pm
"Alright then. Let's see what I can do for this." Unwrapping the bandage and cloak from the leg, shiro sent two small strings in and located the tear inside. "There it is." Using the strings to pull them together, he started brining them together and weaved the strings within both ends of the tear before tying them together and weaving them one last time through the tear. "That should do. I wouldn't run on it, but at least it is connected so it can heal." After breaking the strings off, he started on the outside of the cut. Using the strings again, he started sewing the sides of the wound together using the strings as a set of makeshift stitches. Once getting that done, he covers the whole thing in a wrapping of string, making sure to make them tight. He then sighs and stands up. "That should do until a real medic can fix it. Just don't put a lot of weight on it. I don't know how long those strings will hold. If they will hold at all."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:09 pm
Aki barely remained sitting up. Her head was swirling about and she felt groggy. She could've sword she'd heard Vrail and her name. The girl looked about to find the boy but found the search to be futile. Her attention turned back to Shiro as he began fixing her injury. "Okay..." She mumbled and her head drooped down. Aki tipped over to the side in her exhaustion and curled up by Shiro's feet. One hand reached out to lightly hold onto his ankle.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games